Chapter 27
933 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27

Despite her past experiences as a married woman with a child, Suu felt as though all her previous encounters had faded into thin air as something long, hard, and girthy penetrated her insides. The sensation of him entering her made her feel like a virgin experiencing sex for the first time.

"Oh! Kami! Was this supposed to be this good? How am I going to endure it after this is over?" she thought, feeling a mix of fear and nervousness. But soon those thoughts were swept away as she felt his member leaving her core, only to enter her again with even more force and speed, almost causing her eyes to roll back in pleasure as she arched her back from the intense sensation.

Tatsuya gazed intensely at her as he positioned her legs over his shoulders, changing the angle of his thrusts to reach spots that had never been touched before.

Aahn~

Haaangh~

Nngh~

Immediately, her body squirmed beneath him, writhing as if driven crazy by the overwhelming sensations. "Oh! Kami!!... Not that spot," she screamed, her voice filled with a mix of ecstasy and desperation.

As he leaned down to her eye level, with her legs still draped over his shoulders, he dug his nails into her neck, pulling her lips close to his.

Mmph~

He then ravished her mouth, biting and rolling his tongue over her lips with an intensity that matched his thrusts. Her taste was sweet, not too intense but quite mellow, one that he enjoyed immensely.

Huff Huff.

Suu breathed heavily as he pulled his lips away from hers, her flushed cheeks betraying her intoxication. She spoke breathlessly, her voice filled with awe, "Why are you so gooood nngh."

She could hear her own voice dripping with desire as he pleasured her. She moved her hips in time to match his thrusts, surrendering to the rhythm of their passion as they moved to reach each of their peaks together.

"I don't know… maybe we will after we finish," he replied, increasing the pace of his movements, his thrusts powerful. Suu's back arched and her head rolled back as she moaned loudly, feeling him hit sweet spots she didn't even know existed.

Aahn~haahn

It was a sensation unlike anything she had ever experienced before, leaving her both confused and utterly enthralled. But now was not the time to dwell on her confusion, as she felt the heat rising in her core and the moisture inside beginning to thicken with each of his steady, powerful thrusts.

With glazed eyes, she let her fingers trail over his chest as she bit her lips, attempting to control her moans, but it was a losing battle. She also noticed that his thrusts were becoming more desperate, and from the look on his face, she understood that he was just as close to climaxing as she was.

Feeling his hardness and heat inside her, she knew it wouldn't be long before they both reached their peak. Without wasting any time or sanity, she hugged his chiseled back tightly. Moments later, they both hugged each other tightly and climaxed simultaneously.

She felt her love juices gush out of her like a waterfall, overwhelmed by the sensation of his hot seed entering her womb, making her dizzy with pleasure.

Huff Huff.

She breathed heavily, both of them staying in the same position for some time, savoring the sensation of each other's bodies. Their bodies were almost the same size, so there was no awkwardness as she held his hard back, rubbing it soothingly.

'Mmnm~' She purred contentedly as she felt him kiss her neck sensually, sending electric waves of pleasure throughout her sensitive body. His tongue then slowly trailed along her neck and the sharp sensation of his teeth grazing her skin. Each touch sent a surge of excitement coursing through her body.

"Oh Kami, I can't believe I'm fucking Hitomi's son. I can't imagine the look on her face if she sees this," she thought guiltily. But somehow, that excited her even more, so much that she also started to kiss his neck, biting and licking it.

Tatsuya smiled as he felt her reciprocate, so using one of his hands, he fondled and groped her meaty ass. It was soft but firm, just like her chest. Now that he held them in his hands, he had to admit that asses were almost just as good as boobs.

Feeling his big hands grope her butt, something flashed in Suu's eyes as she whispered in his ear, "Since we are only doing it for today, do you think we can… go one more round?"

Immediately, she felt his member, which had gone soft, become hard in an instant, as if it was never soft, and his groping paused. She saw him lean back away from her neck and look at her face with a determined expression.

"Say no more," he replied resolutely.

Aaah?~

Before she could even react, she felt him turn her over into a position with her stomach down and butt up in the air, basically doggystyle. She felt too embarrassed to look at him in this position. She then felt his hard member touch the lips of her core, causing her to shiver as she started to get wet again.

"Ready?" She heard him ask.

Turning her head back a little, she glanced at his eyes and nodded. "Mnmm."

Aaahn~ Haa!

She moaned loudly as his erection started rampaging inside her once more. She felt him stretching the walls inside her core to the maximum, and scratching the itch she always wanted to scratch but couldn't. It was something that couldn't be done without the real deal.

And one more benefit of this position was that she could feel him reaching the lengths which were almost the ends of her womb, ready to breed her with his hot seed.

'Oh, Kami! What am I thinking? Thankfully today is a safe day… otherwise…' She thought nervously.

As for Tatsuya, he was currently in a completely different mindspace. 'Is this Heaven? It must be. And also thank you, whatever God brought me here,' he thought gratefully, not forgetting to thrust into her beautiful ass with his throbbing member.

Her insides clenched around him from all sides, as if determined to squeeze every drop of his essence. It felt like his manhood was receiving the most exquisite massage, eliciting groans of pure pleasure.

Observing her trembling buttocks was like witnessing a work of art with each clash of his hips against her supple flesh. For a moment, he was tempted to sink his teeth in and devour those delectable mounds.

As he continued admiring her rear, a growing desire overtook him. Unable to resist, he moved his hand and delivered a sharp spank to her meaty butt.

Spank!
"Aaahn~Hnngh!"

Immediately, a loud, sharp moan escaped her lips, seemingly loud enough to wake the neighborhood. Her buttocks trembled like jelly.

"Nngh... You..." She looked back at him, face flushed, eyes watering with a mix of pleasure and pain.

She didn't know how to react to the sudden spank. Even her late husband had never done such a thing. She wanted to reprimand him, but ultimately remained silent, burying her face in the pillow to muffle her moans.

To Tatsuya, her lack of protest felt like approval. So naturally, he did what any red-blooded male would - he spanked her again. And again.

"Aaanhhn~ Hnnghh! D-Don't..." she protested weakly, but her body language betrayed her true feelings.

Each spank heightened her sensitivity, her mind growing increasingly hazy with pleasure. By the seventh strike, she was a quivering mess, buttocks bright red, her sacred garden on the verge of exploding.

Tatsuya fared no better. With each spank, her core clenched him tighter, intensifying his own pleasure. The erotic thrill of spanking a genuine MILF rapidly pushed him to the brink.

This passionate dance continued, surpassing the half-hour mark, until both ninjas could hold back no longer. In a crescendo of ecstasy, they climaxed as one, bodies writhing as they scaled the peak of pleasure together.

Catching her breath afterwards, Suu panted, "Huff, haa! That was... something else."

"Yeah, it really was..." He replied with a satisfied smile.

Basking in the afterglow, they cuddled together like true lovers.

- x - X - x -

Just remembering their tryst, Suu couldn't help but blush. 'Was I that pent up?' she wondered, an embarrassed yet satisfied smile on her face as she laid on the tub.

'I have to make sure Hitomi never finds out, or she'll kill me for sure for sleeping with her golden boy. Oh dear, I can almost picture her scary face,' Suu thought, shuddering at the idea of facing her friend wrath.

Just then, Suu felt a presence and turned to see Tatsuya entering the bathroom naked, a smirk playing on his lips as he caught her gaze.

52