CHAPTER 1: Little spawn.
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the waiting room, the atmosphere was somewhat suffocating, a gloomy looking man was sitting, his curved back and his emaciated appearance made him look like a terminally ill patient, he was wearing a suit apparently made to measure, this made him stand out from the crowd.
The man kept his eyes down without paying attention to his surroundings, when suddenly, some small shoes came into his sight, but as if he did not want to lose in the battle, he did not even show curiosity to look up. Moments later, that haggard-looking man began to feel some small touches on his curved back.
Donovan knew who it was that was poking him in the ribs with a finger and frowned in disgust. A boy truly outstanding in appearance and attire teased him as he unconsciously flaunted the tiny off-white suit on his body to give him a mature and adorable charm, from his collar hung a tiny red tie that stood out against his milky, tender skin. His facial features were very defined thus giving a sense of tenderness and innocence, this immediately fascinated many ladies who watched him from afar. While the child was comforting the man, all the people who passed by and had seen the scene had acquired a touching attitude for the magnificent action, "a child comforting an adult" or so it seemed to appear.
"I'm hungry."
"....."
"Be a little helpful will you?"
Implicit in his smile was his intent as vicious words came out of Arlan's small mouth. Donovan could stand it no longer and with red eyes he glared at the brat in front of him.
"You disrespectful little brat!!! Are you hungry? Then beg me!"
"Ah?"
A sarcastic smile immediately formed on Arlan's face making his contempt plain to see.
"I think you're wrong about something Have you considered that I'm 6 years old, what makes you think I can get my own food, you don't even cough up a penny to me and yet you reproach me, tell me, am I adopted?"
"......"

Donovan felt that at any moment he would end up spitting up blood, "1,2,3,4.... Don't let your blood pressure rise, breathe slowly" he quickly began to count in his mind as he took several breaths. If he didn't get control of himself, he feared he wouldn't be able to keep from choking the brat next to him. When he finally stabilized he opened his eyes and saw his son quietly, as if analyzing something, this made the hairs on his skin stand up giving him a bad feeling.
"Well, how about giving me your credit card? Don't worry it's only going to take a moment, besides I'll stop bothering you, so deal!"
"WHAT DEAL!!! I refuse now and the rest of your life you fucking kid."
"It's ok don't yell at me, it was just a joke, you don't have to overreact."
Arlan seeing that his father was one step away from exploding smiled complacently, he quickly tried to sit up however his face began to turn black as the bottom of a pot as he realized that no matter how hard he tried to jump he couldn't get his butt to settle into the seat.
"tsk!"

Before Arlan could go mad with courage warm hands lifted him from his small, bulging waist with care and tenderness Donovan settled his son in the seat while touching his head like a loving father. Arlan looked up and for a moment his innocent blue eyes looked at Donovan with an incomprehensible meaning. The mood was soft and sweet until Donovan opened his mouth.
"Mph dwarf."
".... I kill him."

0