25. Amara
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We arrived!” Marco’s voice fills the car. He gets out, opening the door for me, and I step on the concrete tails that are on the ground around the cabin.

“Let’s go,” he stretches his hand, and I reach for his arm, not wanting to go hand in hand with an old man. Pathetic to be in such situation… Anyway…

I keep my silence, not caring if he finds it impolite. I will keep my manners within the range I find fit to not make him suspicious. Marco will get what he deserves later.

I look around. In front of me is a cabin with… two levels, I guess. The lights are open, and one guard is sitting in front of the door. I saw when we passed the entrance gate two other guards. Guess I will have to deal with them later.

Marco opens the door, and I step inside. The heat hits me, and I open the jacket, setting the plan in motion. Marco can’t take his eyes off my body as he takes my jacket and puts it on the nearby hanger.

He reaches me from behind, putting his hands on my waist as he leads me to the couches. I wonder where the dining table is. We were supposed to eat.

“Amara, you know why I called you here?” He has his hands on me as we sit on the couch.

“To eat?” My eyebrows rise, and I try not to be disgusted by his hand on my waist.

“Don’t tell me that you are this innocent! On second thought, this is interesting. A born killer not knowing when someone is going to spread their legs. Sounds almost unbelievable.”

His grin makes my pulse go high. I wanted to use that in order to kill him, but I never thought that he was really going to do it as a main dish. This pervert…

“I see how you look at me. I just thought that you might have really let me eat first.” I say, while my eyes observe his face. Apart from his ugly personality, his physique was very similar to Damiano’s. I guess he took it from his father.

Green eyes are the only trait Marco doesn’t have. But his hair, his arms, his lips… almost everything reflects Damiano’s roots.

Why am I thinking of Damiano again…? I should focus on the mission. Is not like I won’t leave tonight everything behind. I will never see Damiano ever again.

“Really? Then we shouldn’t waste time.” He drags me closer to him and bends his neck, his lips kissing my neck. I feel a shiver and bite my lips, trying to resist the urge to send him flying.

“Are we doing it here, Marco?” I let out a gasp when he bites my neck. This pervert… he is way too straightforward. He has no shame. I remember that there is a guard sitting in front of the door, and if I were to kill him, he will hear everything. I got to make him move to his room.

“Are bitches not supposed to be into crazy stuff? You accepted my advances pretty easily. What if the guard hears you ?” He grins, one of his hands going up my belly, reaching for my chest. I feel the urge to headbutt him.

“Not all bitches are like your usual ones.” I smirk looking at him. “I want it in your room.”

I realize one thing. If I don’t spell it out for him, he would do what he wants since his level of picking hints was nearly zero. Marco smirks and stands up. “Let’s go then. I will reward your not usual hole.”

He takes my hand, dragging me to the upstairs level. I look around hoping to find some sort of thing to be able to kill him. But by how things are, I might actually sacrifice my virginity. Is not like I will give it to someone anyway… It is worth using it if I kill Marco in the end.

My lips are bitten, and I take a deep breath. Marco opens the door to a room and closes it. He lifts me and throws me onto the bed. I feel the air getting out of my lungs, but I start to think of some way to avoid what he wants for longer.

He is on top of me, and the lust in his eyes is making me gulp. I won’t be able to escape. I know it. I made a rushed decision coming here without a gun, and I am willing to take the risk. I only have an opportunity. If I use the pin in my hair, not only I will have to fight him, but I might make him kill me.

I could try, but something makes me wait. I could easily kill him with the pin when he is asleep after sleeping with me. I don’t want to put the plan in jeopardy. If I act rushed now, I will not only lose his trust but also my life in the end.

“You don’t know how much I waited for this.” His words fill the room, and I can see his desire growing more and more. I just look into his eyes, silently, observing him. His hand brushes my cheek and traces my neck.

Out of nowhere, he chokes me, and I resist the urge to fight back. I can take this. I will endure everything as long as I can kill him later on. I don’t have much air left, and my hand grips his wrist. I can see his blurry grin close to my face. I never knew he was into this sort of things. Well, he does have the vibe he would enjoy this, though.

I feel my consciousness slip… I am drowning in the darkness and silence, with this mother fucker’s face as the last image playing in my mind. I will die before him. Have I fallen into his trap? Was he knowing I am here to kill him? Or is he just playing?

My life is in the hands of the person I want to kill. It will be ironic to be killed by him when I am here to kill him. Something inside me tells me that I was dumb to take the risk without making sure he was well subdued before.

I could have predicted this. I could have known at least if he had past victims of being killed during his plays. Now I can only hope that he isn’t going to kill me…

I gasp for air when his hand loosens its grip, letting me breathe. My vision is still black, and my ears are hearing subtle noises, as if he talks to someone. I see a dark shadow near the bed, looking down on me. I feel the bed bouncing, and Marco groaning.

I curl, trying to regain my consciousness. I take a few breaths, and my vision becomes clearer. I blink, calming down my heart, seeing Marco with his nose broken being dragged off the bed.

Who the hell came? Terzo? Or Emilio…?

I turn, rising off the bed when I lock eyes with the person saying, “You are lucky I am not the one to kill you. She will have the honors. If I were to kill you, the torture you would take will be like living hell. But, you’re indeed lucky.”

Damiano is having a dark aura as he kicks Marco, who wants to rise up. His green eyes glance at me, and I feel my heart beating fast. The effect he has on me… is still the same.

He puts himself on top of Marco and starts to punch him. Blood drops splatter everywhere, and I see the blood on the bed. Marco screams when his wrist snaps.

I get up from the bed and look around the room. I see two guns with silencers. Smart move, Damiano… I don’t want to let him kill Marco. It’s my part to do it. I cross the room and take one of the guns. With small steps, I look at how he lets his anger out on Marco.

I look unfazed… even though in my heart, I wanted to kiss him in gratitude for making my job easier, and without knowing, saving my virginity. But I just have to kill Marco and flee. I don’t want to be close to Damiano anymore. Cause I feel my heart betraying me already.

I grip the gun in my hand, and I stare down at Marco. Damiano stops, glancing at me. He sees probably the way I look with killing intent at the man under him. He backs off and wipes his hands off Marco’s shirt.

“Go to hell. I will be meeting you there.” I press on the trigger, and a hole is made, causing blood to flow on the ground, through Marco’s forehead. I wait for happiness to flow over me. Nothing happens.

Guess I expected something that I will never have. That peace of mind is not coming over me. I feel just a chill down to the bone. I feel free, at least.

My eyes glance at Damiano, and I step over the dead body. Damiano’s hand stops me, gripping my wrist. “Where are you going?”

I watch his frown, and I maintain my cold demeanor. “I am leaving… far away. My mission here is done.” I speak as if he knows I was here for this reason. I forget that he thought it was Bittercandy who he thought he talked to. I watch him hoping that he didn’t realize that I deceived him.

But he is unfazed. “You can’t.”

“Why?” As if he would realize that I am Bittercandy. He is not that smart, I guess. Though something in me hoped that he would know and just reject me front on.

“You owe me many things.” As if he had to remind me. I don’t know what to think. His eyes were desperate, not in tune with his manipulative words. I know he isn’t the kind to force me.

“What do you want from my life?” I feel that I have to repay him somehow for keeping my back till now. He even let me kill his father. Damiano does deserve to get what he wants.

“I want your whole life.” He is seriously looking into my eyes, trying hard to see through the mask I hold high. I know he wants to know desperately my reaction.

“Elaborate.” Like hell if I understand him! Isn’t he having Bittercandy? Why does he want my life for? He isn’t someone to use people, I know that. I just hope he wasn’t wearing a mask too.

He puts his knee on the ground, and I am stunned. It’s good that I can control my emotions holding a straight face. His words are the ultimate shock I could get. “Marry me, Bittercandy.”

Honestly, I don’t know of which one to be shocked first. But if I am taking both of them, I can grasp the link. So he calls me Bittercandy, and since he loves Bittercandy so much, he wants to marry her. Well, if I look at it from this angle, there shouldn’t be any shock, right?

Still, my mind freezes for a moment, and a frown is appearing on my forehead. I can’t believe he knew everything. I can’t believe he is in love with me. This makes my heart ache, and I feel my facade crumbling.

“Do I have a choice to say no?” I still feel like running away even though I have the green light my mind sends me, telling me that it’s okay to jump on him and confess.

“Depends. If you hate me more than being indebted to me. I think I am the better choice, though.” He smirks, and he looks good doing that on his knee in front of me.

“Fair enough.” I can’t come up with something else. He is pleased with it as I stretch my hand, and he places a ring he takes from the necklace he ripped off his neck.

I never knew he had that underneath. He holds my hand as he stands up. His green eyes gazing at me with lust, and I feel my cheeks hot. I am itching to feel him, unlike what I felt for Marco. It’s not the same… nothing is alike.

“I want to kiss you.” His hand brushes my cheek, and I can see that he’s holding onto the single string of reason, asking me for consent.

I bite my lips, reminding myself not to lose my composure. I am sure my desire is showing in my eyes, the blush I can’t hide, and my heart beating in my chest. He knows I want it.

Still, I chose to say, “Is that another thing I own?”

His gaze lingers on my lips as he says, in a slow voice, “If you want to take it like that…” I can’t hold still anymore. Like a wave, my mask is forgotten, his slow voice making me frustrated.

I grab his face and slam my lips on his. I feel his body touching mine, and I think it feels better than last time we touched. He is stunned; I can see from the way he doesn’t react for a few seconds.

Then I feel his hands tracing my back. His tongue caressing mine, and I know he likes to take the lead. I enjoy his mouth that savors mine, as well as his hands moving freely on my back. I feel breathless, letting out a moan, arching my back, pressing my body into his.

He lets me breathe, tracing my jaw and neck with kisses. I try to hold back, my hand gripping his hair. He lets out a ragged moan, and I feel my nonexistent panties getting wet.

Damn… I don’t know how much longer I can wait. All the sensations are putting me on the edge. The soft hair, his hands and mouth, his heated body pressed against mine. I just wish he picks up on my need for more.

Just when I feel way too heated up, his phone rings. I wrap my hands loosely around his neck, resting my face at the base of his neck. His voice is angry, talking to a man.

He says something about Rosa, and I just wish he ends that call. Right now, I only want his body on mine. My brain is sending alarms that I am almost overheated. I bite my lips, mentally giggling how I’ve come to want him so bad after my thought of leaving him forever.

Damiano closes the call, and I find his hand brushing my back annoying since it makes me heat up the more he does it. He murmurs a swear, and I lift my face, looking at him. His frown makes him look so sexy… I could stare at him all night long if I could.

“Do you want more?” His lips say the most stupid question. But that’s just how he is. He doesn’t want to force me after a basically rape done by his father.

Who cares… “You don’t ?” I smirk not holding back from showing him that I really give zero shits about anything except him.

“Fuck it…” I gaze at the hair he brushes back. I know how it feels. A few minutes ago, it was in my hands, and I fucking liked how soft it was. My eyes follow his as he looks around.

The bed is dirty, and on the ground, Marco lies lifeless. I don’t care how this room looks. It could never turn me off as long as he has his hands on me.

And I know he feels the same. I feel his bulge on my belly, and I try not to mind it. The thought of it makes me unable to keep my composure that I am sure I lost mostly a while ago. I bite my lips, trying to focus, waiting for his words.

“We change the room.”

He slams his lips on mine, and I giggle at his serious face saying that. I wrap my hands around his neck while he lifts my body, my legs wrapping around his torso. His hands grope my ass, and I can’t help but moan and kiss him intensely, forgetting that we have to move ourselves to a different room.

He lets me have my way with him as he struggles to cross the corridor while still carrying me. He opens the door to a new room, and I don’t even look around, my eyes closed, immersed in his taste, my hands exploring his hair, my legs tight around his waist.

Damiano pulls back from my kiss, and I breathe heavily. My mouth already craves him back…

0