26. Damiano
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room's barely lit by a dim string of light hanging on the window. I press kisses on her neck; she's on my lap, legs parted along my waist.

One hand supports her neck as I suck along her collarbone. She gasps, fingers digging into my back. "Your neck is so bruised, Bittercandy," I mumble, briefly pulling away before brushing her bruised skin with my thumb.

"It will heal… like my ribs." She gives me a small smile.

"You should not have let him do such a thing," I growl, my lips kissing her lower lips, biting it. She moans, chest pressing against mine. Jealousy rises in me. I should be happy to have her to myself, but something inside me can't let her go unpunished for allowing herself to be hurt.

"I assumed the risk," she whispers, lips finding mine. I kiss her back but pull away again.

"Assume the risk of him killing you?" My voice is angry; frustration seeping through.

"Yeah," she's not bothered by my anger, hands pulling me closer for a sensual kiss.

I can't get over the fact that Marco, my father, marked her. I feel the jealousy, but she distracts me by rubbing herself against my bulge. She drags me into her embrace, and I can't stay angry. My hands trace her body, settling on her waist.

Her skin is smooth under my touch. Impulses kick in, and I massage her inner thigh. She shivers, the slit leaving her leg uncovered. I feel the heat rising. My lips leave kisses and marks on her neck as she falls with her head on my shoulder, whimpering.

"You are so sweet," I says, she responding to my remark by brushing her nose on my neck, lips pressing a kiss.

I can't just stick to foreplay. She makes me want to explore every part of her. She lets her head fall back as I place kisses along her cleavage, my hand sliding on her thigh, finding her wet pussy.

"No panties," I gaze at her with a frown. She smirks. "You're crazy," I shake my head.

"Does it matter?" She looks at me with playful eyes, lips forming a smirk.

"It does . You can be as crazy, but only with me. Get that in your head ." I smirk, and she brushes the strand of hair she messed up a few minutes ago.

"I never really cared if I get hurt, as long as I get what I want," she whispers, her voice slow, revealing her true self. Observing her, she bites her lips, continuing, "But, I will try not to worry you."

"Do I look like I worry?" I ask bluntly, not caring if she whimpers as my thumb caresses her clit.

"You worry… a lot," she bites her lips, moaning as she clings to me.

"Whose fault is it?" I kiss her shoulder, my finger digging into her wetness. She feels tight but hot. Her moans increase as I circle her sensitive point with my thumb and find her spot inside. Marks along her shoulder, she moves, crying out, nibbling on my neck, hands finding support in my hair.

She lets out the first swear I hear from her, and I can't help but giggle as she bathes in her orgasm. I slide in and out, letting her feel it hard and raw.

"Bittercandy," her nickname vibrates on her skin as I feel myself exploding.

Amara raises her face, planting a kiss on my lips shortly. Her hand trails down my chest, abs, reaching the suit pants that feel tight. I gaze at her, and she frowns, looking back at me. "Does it hurt?" She unzips my pants, rubbing the tip, glancing at me.

"Not under your touch," I smirk, my hand grabbing her neck, pulling her in for a kiss .I enjoy her hands gently rubbing my member but I guess is not enough.

"You never touched a man before, did you?" I let her breathe, enjoying her blushing face. "Never did," her voice is almost whispering, and I cup her cheeks, making her look in my eyes.

"That's a fucking good thing," My voice serious , her lips curling in to a smile .

"Are you sure? I can't seem to get you off," she glances at my still-hard-on.

"You will get me off using something better," I smirk and kiss her nose. "But first, we have to get you loose and nice," she bites her lips at my words.

"Just put it in," she mumbles, and I frown looking at her serious face full of determination.

"No," I say firmly. She frowns, her hand gripping my dick hard, and I wince. "Take it easy."

"I want to take it all in. In the end, it will hurt even if you loosen me up," she says. I'm really trying to hold myself back for her good, and she tempts me to go all the way without blinking. She isn't really helping.

"Absolutely no," I keep my frown, and she pouts in my palms.

"Do it quick," she mumbles, and I smirk victoriously. I let myself fall on the bed and roll over her. My hands trace her curves, reaching her pussy. I go inside her, trying not to hurt her, and her wetness helps. She moans and gasps when my finger curls, finding her spot.

My mouth is busy on her plump breasts. She relaxes shortly as I work way up her neck , dragging her in a kiss, my second finger stretching her up more. Her body doesn't take much to adjust, and I continue loosening her up. Lifting my body, I look at her disheveled body—hands gripping the covers, hair messed up, swollen lips, and marks all over her neck line and cleavage.

That's my doing, and I fucking love what I see. She's ready to take me in, and I place myself under her legs, pulling her closer. My tip rubs her entrance, and she trembles, her body opening up to me. My hips crash against hers, and the room becomes a whirlwind of desire. Passion ignites as we lose ourselves in the heat of the moment…

The sun rises, and I stretch my arm, searching for the woman who made me lose my mind last night. I feel the cold mattress, and my eyes instantly open, hoping that I would see her. Don't tell me she left?

I toss the blanket aside and grab the pair of pants lying on the floor. Her ripped dress is on the floor, and I wonder where she could have gone naked… Maybe to bathe?

I descend the stairs, heading for the bathroom at the back of the cabin, passing the living room. My steps reach the bathroom, and no one is here.

My fists grip, and I enter the living room, taking my jacket from the back of the chair. My fingers type on the phone, checking her location. Weirdly, as I prepare to grab the car keys and leave, the location shown is right here, in the cabin.

I hope she didn't leave her phone and run away. Guess I'll have to find her phone first, then decide whether to run after her.

If I'm still here, I might as well search the kitchen. I open the door, and to my surprise, she is sitting nonchalantly at the table, sipping something from a cup. Her expression is detached as she glances at me.

"Morning…" Her raspy voice, along with my shirt on her, makes me feel satisfied for some reason.

I want to scold her for leaving the bed, but I would look as obsessed as I am with her. She probably didn't mean to scare me. And she most likely keeps her word. I should learn this lesson.

"Morning," I drop the frown and sit on the nearest chair. My eyes observe her as she takes a sip from the cup. Her lips are still reddish, and I can spot some marks through the opening of the shirt. The bruise on her neck is still visible, making her look like she has a collar.

"Does it hurt?" I gesture around my neck as she glances at me.

"It doesn't. It's nothing compared to my back and between my legs." She is dead serious, and I don't know if I should laugh or mirror her expression. So this is what she is like. I think it will be fun to hear her pretty blunt remarks from now on.

"I tried my best…" I smile, holding my hands up in defeat as she snorts. Amara rises and pours some tea into another cup. Her legs are covered till her tights, and I catch a glimpse of some hickeys on her inner thighs and calves. I smirk, and she catches me as she turns, coming around the table.

"These hurt too." She places the cup in front of me, and I look up to her as she points to the marks on her shoulders and cleavage, parting the shirt off her neck.

My hand grabs her, pulling her onto my lap. She feels so light.

"I know." I smirk, and I tilt my head, showing her the base of my neck. She blushes, her hand reaching for the marks she did.

"They look pretty…" She mumbles, and I confirm, "They sure are," as my hand is on her tights, raising the shirt.

Amara grips my hand, shooting me a frown. She takes the cup of tea and places it in my hand.

"Drink."

I smirk, looking at her ass as she steps off my lap. She settles on her chair, and I have a question disturbing me mentally. Is she wearing panties? Probably not…

"I was thinking… that maybe I put you in the line of fire with my killings. Are you really safe, hiding them?" She frowns, her eyes pointed at an invisible dot on the table.

"Don't worry. Your killings fit perfectly within my plan. I could say that you sort of helped me a lot." I sip from the tea and observe her.

"That's good… Though I have only one question bugging me." She places the cup of tea on the table and holds her hands together, looking at me curiously.

"What is it?" It's interesting how she doesn't seem to care about how I twisted her plans to my will. Well, she will find out anyway in a few days.

"How did you know I was here last night?"

Well, that's a good question.

"I tracked your location through your phone." I smile, putting my phone on the table, showing her the app I have.

"That explains a lot…" She mumbles, taking another sip, glancing at my phone. Her frown forms, and I know she isn't just having a question.

"Does Emilio know about this…?" I smirk, enjoying her anxious face.

"He doesn't know. I installed it when you gave me your phone in the bath… at the ceremony." I take another sip from the tea and continue, "Do you think I would involve anyone in my plans?"

"And yet you involved me… seems kind of contradictory." She looks serious at me.

"True." I blink in agreement, enjoying the tea.

"Next time you involve me in something, tell me beforehand." She sighs, taking her cup to the sink. I think I get why she seems upset. I kind of gave her anxiety with me showing up at the crime scene every time. She has the right to be mad at me. I used her to my will, not caring about how she felt.

"Well, I did tell you in what I will involve you last night." I stand up, going to the sink with my cup. I place the cup on the counter and place my hands on her hips, my lips placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"A good start…" She lets out a short laugh.

My lips plant some more wet kisses, and she calls my name sweetly, "Stop, Damiano…"

0