Chapter 19: Kidnapped By A Succubus
3.6k 4 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This cursed flame is..." Before the demon horde's leader could finish speaking, he died from the golden flames. A watermelon-sized demon heart fell to the ground. 

 

Wu Wamu took the demon heart and looked at Yang Yang from the distance. “Incredible. I never heard or seen a magic like that before. It can heal, accelerate growth, and even harm demons. Such holiness in this flame. I can even feel myself cleanse of weariness.” 

 

He put away his magic aspect and headed back to the group. "Brother Yang! That was amazing!" 

 

"Brother Yang, your fire-type magic was godly." 

 

"I never seen someone demolish so many demons at once. I only ever assumed Wisdom King elders or Heavenly Deva patriarchs can launched such effective area-of-effect spells!" 

 

The group quickly picked up all the demon hearts on the ground and gathered them together. "Man, there's probably thousands of them..." 

 

Suddenly, the atmosphere became strange. "Everyone, let's split this evenly." 

 

Everyone turned and stared at Jasmine, who had rarely spoken up. "Without your help, it would have been very hard for Yang Yang and I to survive. I say in this battle, we all did our fair share." 

 

Yang Yang looked at her with surprise, but nodded. Wu Wamu and the other young magi smiled and everyone split the spoils. However, Wu Wamu kept the Manifest Aspect-level demon heart so he took less lower-tier spoils. 

 

On the way down the mountain, the group was thrumming with pride and energy. Everyone in the group had over a thousand points, ensuring that they would be in the top thirty participants of the House of Wu's ranking. 

 

Princess Jasmine got closer to the group and smiled more often. She walked in the front with two other girls, while Yang Yang conversed with the three boys behind them. 

 

One of the boys, Wu Ming, softly said, "Hey, Brother Yang, may I know if your grimoire is at least Rank 5?" 

 

"Hm?" Yang Yang looked at Wu Ming and noticed the other young men were looking at him with expected eyes as well. "Well, I can certainly say that it is above Rank 5." 

 

Grimoires that were above Rank 3 were considered to be genius-level. Anyone who had a Rank 4 grimoire could become a Wisdom King in a thousand years, while those with Rank 5 grimoire had the potential to become a Heavenly Deva in the same amount of time.

 

Logically speaking, anyone with a Rank 6 or higher rank grimoire had the potential to become a Mahayana Lord, but the resources required to reach that level was extremely scarce in the Dawn Rift World. 

 

Still, with a Rank 6 grimoire, one can become a Heavenly Deva in around half the time it takes for a Rank 5 grimoire user to reach the Deva-level. Though, such people were extremely rare. Even in Ivory Royal Institute, there were less than a fifty students with grimoires that were above Rank 5. 

 

Wu Wamu and the other young men were shocked, while the girls threw their heads back in surprise. Then they look at Princess Jasmine. If someone with at least a Rank 6 grimoire was a servant, then how talented would the master be? 

 

Princess Jasmine remained silent and smiled. 

 

......

 

The party was almost down the mountain. Yang Yang leaned in and whispered to Princess Jasmine: "Young Miss, did you enjoy this trip on the first week?" 

 

"Hm. Perhaps it's because it was my first ever group battle, but my blood really boiled when fighting those demons." 

 

"Oh? How so, Young Miss?" 

 

"I'm not sure. I just felt more... alive. The rush, the adrenaline, the danger, and..." Princess Jasmine stopped. "No, that's about it." 

 

Yang Yang looked at her with curious eyes. "Hm... I wonder if her innate battle instinct had something do with her bloodline and grimoire. I’ve never seen the beast before, but records say that the Night Mammoth was a powerful overworld creature with underworld qualities. Perhaps this battle stimulated her bloodline.” 

 

Princess Jasmine leaned in and whisper into his ear. 

 

“Yang Yang, Yang Yang!” 

 

“Yes, Young Miss?” 

 

“After we turn in our points, how about we go alone together?” 

 

“Young Miss, are you sure?” 

 

“Yep. With your magic, I can say that we’ll be fine in these mountains.” 

 

“But the group...” 

 

“It doesn’t matter. They’ll do fine! Besides, we need silver-merits more than they do. The rewards from the House of Wu are just whatever.” 

 

“Well, if you...” Am almighty will swept through the group and Yang Yang stopped speaking. Even the trees, animals, wind, clouds, and rivers stopped moving. Although the world stopped moving, the young magi were still conscious. However, their hearts beat with terror. 

 

“The pressure of a Wisdom King!” 

 

In front was a pink-haired, young woman. She looked no older than twenty years old, yet her appearance was the epitome of sexual maturity. Her large breasts bounced with every step, her black dress tightly fitted onto her healthy body, and her hips swayed with allure and desire. Those thick thighs and long legs seemingly contained the dreams and hopes of men. Even the young women of the group couldn’t help, but look at the young woman’s lower-half.

 

Yang Yang thought she even looked like Morrigan, but clearly this young woman was far more seductive and charming. However, the young woman’s large horns, bat-like wings, and heart-end tail clearly showed her demonic lineage. 

 

“Well, well, well. Here I was, waiting for my dinner, but to think that it was walking away.” The young woman walked up to Yang Yang and took in a long whiffed. “Oh, yeah. You are high-quality stuff.” 

 

She took a look at his face. “Very handsome. Pure too. You are exactly my type.” 

 

The young woman grabbed Yang Yang’s arms and held him in her embrace before flying up the mountain. She looked down at the young magi and sent down a giant fireball toward them. The fireball struck like a meteor, completing destroying the slope of the mountain. 

 

Magic wards appeared in the distance with the intention to block the sounds of destruction, and create illusions to obscure the incident, seemingly set up and prepared for a while. Yang Yang could not see through the incineration of the mountain, not even the potential corpses of the companions or the princess. 

 

He tried to summon the Flame of Purity, but realized that the magical power in his body were blocked. The young woman chuckled. “Oh you. Haven’t you heard of the Succubi’s famous Sweet Dream Incense? Well, you can just sleep for now. I’ll take care of you, so just relax, okay? Sweet dreams, little magus.” 

 

Yang Yang willingly stayed awake for minutes, but he felt a sudden injection of anomalous substance on his neck, as though fangs were bit into him, and he fell asleep with terror in mind and body. 

 

84