16. Part Of Family pt. 4
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He suddenly noticed that Theo had taken out a revolver from his belt. He saw it and tried to avoid the attack but even bearly dodging it came with torn skin and flesh. This weapon was also supported by an unknown power that made it stronger but what shocked him was how fast Theo became. He was barely reacting last time and now he was one step ahead of the Rabbit. 

 

Theo once again ran toward the Rabbit. The boy touched the ground and right in front of him, two undead corpses of men rose. Before they could stand up Theo blew their heads off with his revolver and stabbed the Rabbit with his rapier. This time the boy couldn’t even get away from Theo. He was too fast for him. Or rather he became slow. The Rabbit tried to punch Theo but he easily blocked his punch.

 

“Now I understand… Your weapon weakens me… You didn’t become faster… I became weaker. But that’s only for my physical abilities!” Shouted the Rabbit as he stomped the ground with his feat. Theo could feel all the vibrations coming from the ground. “I had to use my trump card now. Bringing back undead one by one gave me random corpses but now I’ll bring them all!” Thought the Rabbit.

 

All kinds of corpses rose from the ground. Wolves, deer, boars, humans. Some humans even had old armor and weapons. Seeing that Theo reached for dynamite under his coat. 

 

“Shit… I have only one left. And Scarlet Sugere is only good in one-on-one fights. I can steal someone's strength but not take it for myself…” Thought Theo as he understood the situation he was in. 

 

“Need a hand?” 

 

Suddenly something cut off the heads of human corpses. After the body fell to the ground it unraveled Noah with a cat on his shoulder and a girl with wings chained beside him. 

 

“Noah! Who… Is that girl…” Said Theo but he was interrupted by the Rabbit’s scream “POLA!” 

 

“That’s him! Kill him and the boy may come back to his original form.” Explained Pola. 

 

“You… Traitor!”

 

“I’ve waited for that moment for so long. To see you die and leave this place in peace.”

 

“Now… You will see neither of them.” Said the boy as he reached his hand toward her and sucked all her powers. The girl slowly changed into a rotten corpse as she screamed and cursed the Rabbit’s name.

 

“Burn in hell, Sami! Burn! Agonize in pain!” 

 

The body was so rotten that it completely fell apart. Her wings now were on the Rabbit’s back. They grew even larger. Theo tried to stab him but the wind made by his wings was too strong for his light weapon. He moved back to his fellow executioner. 

 

“What’s with the cat?” Asked Theo.

 

“This is Senzi.” Replied Noah.

 

“...What?!” Shouted surprised by the answer Theo.

 

“This boy should be already chained by my spell… If I want to ensure my victory I need to devour his soul too.” Thought the Rabbit as he reached his hand toward the cat. “What! Why doesn’t it work?! It was more than enough time to chain his soul! Wait… The spell isn’t even there… It’s no longer mine…”

 

“Wow… Is that real weapon of sin?” Asked Noah as he saw the red rapier in Theo’s hand. 

 

“Never seen one? Didn’t your brother ever show you?”

 

“No. He tries to never release it.”

 

“Hmm… So he still can’t control it…”

 

“Enough chit-chat!” The Rabbit scattered his feathers around the area and pointed them all at the executioners. Once he clenched his fist all the feathers flew right at them. There was no way to avoid this attack. 

 

Before the attack could hit them Senzi turned back into humans and set a barrier around all of them that blocked the attack. It was too much for him. He passed out and the barrier vanished. Some of the feathers hit the executioners but they still were in good shape to fight. 

 

“What?! Who is that boy… If he broke the binding spell he should never come back to his original form without my permission!”

 

“Thank you, my student.” 

 

Theo jumped toward the Rabbit. He tried to fly away with what was left of his wings but was stopped. Noah sliced off his wings without moving from his spot. 

 

“Escape is pointless against me.” Said Noah. 

 

Theo got to the Rabbit and stabbed him seven times. The boy didn’t have much strength left. He fell on his knees. He barely had the strength to keep his head up.

 

“You…” Tried saying the Rabbit but Theo prevented him with a shot to his forehead.

0