Chapter 149: Hu Tao & Su Jie (18+)
3.3k 6 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


  Hu Tao closed the door with a kick of his foot, slamming it shut. He tossed Jie on the bed as her face seemed to have turned permanently red. She squealed while flying through the air, unsure of what was happening. The wild wolf didn’t immediately start undressing himself and then throwing himself on the obvious virgin. Forcing himself in that unused tight vaginal slit wouldn’t feel nearly as good unless he got her primed, wet, and ready for his cock. This was his gift for this whole crap he didn’t have to bother himself with. Why wouldn’t he enjoy it to his fullest? 

  The bare-chested ripped young man walked over to the girl holding her face in her hands and took a good look at her once. Clear-white smooth skin, violet eyes, long black hair, thin legs, delicate hands and arms, overall, completely weak and easily breakable body in Hu Tao’s eyes. Now he wasn’t the type of man who would say he likes his women with a little meat on their bones but god damn, at least some meat on the ass! This didn’t mean that Jie was in anyway unattractive to him just not his preferred type, you see? He was still going to tear her ass up from the bed, all the way to the door, over to that desk over there filled with martial arts manuals, and maybe even in front of the window for the hell of it. 

“Aren’t you going to do anything...?” She asked, shivering like he was about to devour her. 

“You want me to do something?” He asked, his tone becoming more playful and teasing. 

“No! I was just... I don’t know. Can we just put this on hold until I can prepare myself?” She wanted more time. 

“Nope.” 

  He grabbed her dainty wrists and brought them down to her sides before pressing his lips against hers. She was surprised by the sudden kiss but she did not fight against it nor did she fully give in. However, Hu Tao had a way of making her want to get involved. His right hand went to grope her nice soft breasts that were too large to grasp completely in his palm while his tongue came slithering into her mouth to dance with her tongue. Jie let out a surprised moan from the intrusion and found herself falling under the spell of Hu Tao’s skillful tongue play. He mounted her from on top as she laid down on her back on the bed. 

  His hand that was massaging her breast began to mess around with Jie’s nipples. Her legs squirmed as he softly pulled, gently rubbed, and pinched them at his leisure. More muffled moans escaped her as she was slowly losing her breath from how long their tongues have been connected with one another. She had to push his chest away just to gain some air only for him to quickly kiss her deeply once more and slip his hand into her underwear.  

“Wait... Not yet.. I’m not ready...”  

  Hu Tao ignored this and slipped past her hairless crotch with his hand, making it to her vagina. Unlike what Jie was thinking he was going to do, Hu Tao did not just jam his finger inside her or anything like that. No, his finger calmly greeted the entrance by rubbing around her pussy. He could already feel her juices dripping but he still didn’t plunge right in just yet. Making her want to beg for it was his goal but that might be asking for much considering its this girl he’s with. 

Mmm... Ahn...” She moaned just from this light massage on her pussy and his kissing that seemed to wanted to do nothing more than exchange saliva and their very essence with one another.  

  By this point, she was completely into it. Jie was freely trying to wrestle and pin Hu Tao’s tongue. No longer allowing him to control the pace of their kiss as she pressed her lips against his. Perhaps her body was moving without her conscious thought but her hips were slowly rising to Hu Tao’s finger, pushing it against her vagina. As if telling it to come right in, penetrate her and let her feel even more pleasure. But Hu Tao didn’t give her what she wanted just yet. He simply rubbed his finger in the slit as she rode it. 

  Their lips parted for a second time and Jie was too caught up in grinding against Hu Tao’s finger to notice. He smirked as he ripped her top off to plop his mouth on her breast. She let out a sharp breath as his tongue flicked and played with her nipple. In Jie’s mind, Hu Tao was treating her nipple like an enjoyable delicacy that should be slowly savored and enjoyed. It wasn’t until he started rubbing his finger against her vagina that she was starting to lose her mind. Her juices soaked his finger and her moans picked up in pace. 

“Stop... Stop...  I feel weird... Hu Tao! I gotta pee! Stop!!!” She screamed loud enough that people on the first floor would’ve heard her. 

“Calm down, you dumbass. You just had an orgasm.” Her pupils weren’t visible, did she just faint from this light ass foreplay? 

  Her bare breasts were raising up and down but besides that, Hu Tao couldn’t see any activity going on upstairs. He still had an ass to claim so, he stuck his finger inside her pussy and started fingering her until she woke up again. Which only took a few moments as he continually ramped up his speed before lowering it again once she regained consciousness. 

“Huh...? What happened? Am I dead? Where am I? Ahn! Ahn!” 

“Quit acting retarded.” Hu Tao brought her back to reality as her fingered her pussy. 

“Hu Tao! I’m having that feeling again! You have to stop, for real this time! Mhmm...!” She tried taking his hand out of her panties only for him to take it out himself, flip her onto her stomach, and pull her clothes off entirely. 

  He held her arms against her back as her bare ass hung in the air over the bed’s edge. His finger slipped straight inside the completely drenched pussy as she cried out for him to stop. 

“Would you rather me fuck you now, or more of this?” 

“Neither! Please, how about a break!?” She asked. 

“I’ll give you a break alright.” He no longer used his hands and dropped to his knees, burying his face into her behind. 

“Ahh! What are you!?” She bit her pillow to cover her moans. 

  Hu Tao used his tongue to trace his name into her pussy, causing her to scream into her bed sheets. It didn’t take long for her to cover his face in her wetness and faint again. This time, however, Hu Tao didn’t spare her. He started to take off his pants and this instantly awakened the previously fainted Jie. Just the sounds of his pants dropping was enough to shock her into running onto the bed and looking at him in terror. 

“Not like this...” 

“Don’t give me that bullshit. I'm going to break your back in or you’re going to learn how to suck dick.” 

“You can’t say stuff like that! Break my back in?! Why would I want you to anywhere near me if you’re going to do something like that!” She yelled. 

“I’m not actually going to break ur back in. That just means I'm going to fuck you really good.” 

“Ugh! Why can’t you just say something like, make love to you really sweetly or something like that.” 

“Because its fucking stupid? Now quit playing and get over here.” 

  She stared at his erect penis and tried to reason with the aroused feelings within herself. Jie slowly scooted over to the edge of the bed where Hu Tao was and tapped his penis with her index finger. A link of his precum stayed on her finger when she pulled it away. He felt like slapping the stupid bitch until she grasped the tip with her hand before starting to rub it. They both could tell she had no idea what she was doing. But to Hu Tao, it was better than that stupid shit she was doing earlier. At least this felt good. 

“Is this right?” She asked. 

“You can’t just rub the damn thing. Turn over and show me your ass or get to licking and sucking.” 

“Put it in my mouth?!” Jie couldn’t believe what he was saying. How would something like this fit anywhere inside her? 

“Start small and go from there or I really will just fuck you.” Hu Tao couldn’t believe how patient he was being with this girl. 

  The intoxicating smell of Hu Tao’s manhood nearly overpowered her. It wasn’t a bad smell but it was a smell that sent her vagina crazy. She slowly put her face near his penis and gave a quick lick of the precum leaking from his tip. The taste was surprisingly sweet for some reason... Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad. 

  Jie licked the tip until all the precum was gone before moving on to the side of the shaft and eventually all over. She didn’t go anywhere near his marbles though. That was a bit too much for her to handle at the moment. Maybe she’ll mess with those next time but for now the easy stuff. Wait, next time!? What is she thinking?! 

“Enough with the teasing!” Hu Tao urged her. 

  She placed her lips on top of the tip and gave it a small kiss before slowly opening her mouth and taking it inside. Hu Tao tried inching his hips forward just a bit but this only made Jie gag and pull away from his cock as she coughed. Now he was fully fed up. He said screw it and pulled Jie up from the bed. His aimed his cock properly and slowly entered the tight vaginal walls of the noble girl. 

“Hu Tao! You bastard! Stop! It hurts! It hurts! It...” She beat on his chest before realizing something. 

  Maybe it didn’t hurt as much as she thought it would. 

“Wrap your legs around me unless you want to be fucked like that.” She did as he said and slowly got used to the feeling of him being inside her. 

  He gently lowered her onto his cock, taking more of him inside her. She moaned without restraint at the pleasurable feeling and dug her nails into his back as he kept this constant steady pace. Holding onto him with everything she had, Jie gladly felt all of him entering inside her. She’s never felt so good before... And to think that it was with this man that brought her such feelings. Should she be ashamed for how much pleasure she finds in having sex with this man? It was like being brought to an entire new world that she never knew about. 

“Hu Tao... Hu Tao... Hu Tao...!” Her legs clutched around his waist like a vice grip and her nails drew blood from his back. 

“What is that the third or fourth time you came?” He asked. 

“I don’t know... Don’t ask me!” She barked. 

“I still haven’t even came once so, we’re not finished here.” He lifted her off his cock and placed her on the bed before sticking his dick in her from behind and going at it like dogs. 

“Hu Tao! Give me a second to catch my breath at least! Ahn! Ahn! Ahn!” 

“Shut up bitch!” Hu Tao smacked her ass, causing her to moan even louder. “Oh, you like that?” He smirked.  

  Jie turned bright red and refused to answer as they continued for several hours later until Hu Tao finally came inside her. Neither woke until the war between the Ren Family and the Su Family was over. A maid came in to clean Jie’s room and once she saw the sight of the young lady lying fully naked on top of a young man also naked, she screamed. This scream garnered the attention of all the high-ranked cultivators in the Su family who came running towards her. Also taking in the embarrassing sight of the young lady’s private affairs.  

“It looks like we’re going to become grandparents sooner than we thought...” Su Biyu, Jie’s mother, said to her husband. 

“That boy works fast...” Su Fa was actually impressed at his daringness to do this in his own home. If the boy wasn’t as talented as he was, he would surely strike him to death in his sleep at this moment. 


Okay, this was quite the chapter huh?

I expected it to be a short little interval but this turned out longer than my normal chapters! I certainly didn't expect that at all to be honest!

Please feel free to give any advice, criticism, or the like for how i can improve in writing 18+ scenes. What would you guys like to see in these chapters? Let me know!

Before i leave you, i was initially planning to leave you guys off with two chapters today but i'm a little behind in chapters i think. Like in my notes, i'm like 8 or 7 chapters ahead. If i release two today that'll leave me with a 5-6 chapter lead on the current chapter. Fuck it! Have two chapters today.

86