Chapter 231: Hu Tao Doing His Thing!
1.6k 5 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible xianxia things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.


“Hahahahaha! What’s up bitches!?” Hu Tao came flying down from the sky as he crashed in front of the ancient building with hundreds of disciples waiting in front of it. 

“I see a lot of familiar faces here.” He grinned. “I wonder what the hell are you lazy fucking pieces of shit doing here?” His lips turned up as he insulted everyone here. 

  Hu Tao didn’t care at all for the status of the people here. Prodigy, genius, noble, royalty, Great Prodigy, Rising Dragon, Inner Court faction, all of it was complete fucking garbage compared to himself or the Heaven’s Angels. Everyone glared at Hu Tao but no one chose to speak and allow themselves to be targeted by Hu Tao first. If glares could kill, Hu Tao would’ve died over a hundred times now.  

  Since no one wanted to show off what big balls they had, Hu Tao decided to do it for them. 

“Is that my man Zong hiding back there like a little chicken shit pussy?” Hu Tao shouted. 

  Ying Zong, the leader of Great Heavens in the Inner Court, couldn’t take such an insult lightly with his position in the sect. Great Heavens position in the sect was high enough to claim it as the number one or number two faction in the Inner Court. If he allowed Hu Tao to curse him like this in front of everyone, where could he possibly hold his face up in the future? Everyone would claim that he is a little chicken shit pussy like Hu Tao claimed if he said nothing. 

“You just love courting death, don’t you?” Zong sighed. Getting involved with Hu Tao was always a losing battle. 

  The other faction leaders were quite relieved that Hu Tao didn’t call them out. They gained absolutely nothing from getting involved in a fight with Hu Tao while he seemed to benefit always from fighting losing battles. Somehow even after sealing him successfully with the sacrifice of several hundred disciples, he managed to escape. It wasn’t until the first portion of the Grand Tournament that people realized that Hu Tao had a backing. He had a group of people that he was allied with for whatever reason and they most likely somehow freed him in the Treasured Plains. 

“Fine. I’ll play with you for a little bit.” A massive amount of killing intent leaked from Zong’s body as he unsheathed his sword. 

“You don’t know how happy I am to hear that Zongy. Maybe I was wrong when I called you a little chicken shit pussy. I should’ve called all these other little bitches that instead!” Hu Tao laughed loudly while looking at the other faction leaders and geniuses. 

  Hu Tao had yet to get into a fighting stance but most of those who have fought against Hu Tao already, know that he had no proper fighting stance. Any stance could be considered a fighting stance for this monster. So, Zong didn’t hold back just because Hu Tao’s form looked like he was full of flaws. He simply vanished, reappeared in front of Hu Tao, and swung his sword to decapitate him. 


“Who is that?” Wuying Tang asked. 

“That man is called Hu Tao. A well-known troublemaker within the sect.” Gong Jun answered. 

“Troublemaker?” He didn’t seem like a simple troublemaker to him. 

  Many of the Inner Court’s faction leaders had strange expressions on their faces when looking at Hu Tao. While Tang isn’t the most observant when it came to other people’s emotions, he wasn’t hopeless. He knew something was strange about the relationship between this man and those with high reputations in the Inner Court. Tang was surprised to find this out because it was his first time finding out about this man at all. 

“He’s caused trouble for every faction and almost every genius in the Inner Court at some point. Since we’ve recently joined the Inner Court, it's only natural that we haven’t found ourselves acquainted with a famous figure like Hu Tao yet.” Jun explained. 

“How do you know all this?” Tang narrowed his eyes at Jun. 

“I have my methods.” Jun politely smiled. 

“Whatever. Instead of focusing your time on pointless matters, you should train more. Perhaps if you did, you wouldn’t have ended up on death’s doorstep that time.”  

“Maybe you’re right Junior Brother...” Jun turned and looked into the crowd of disciples. Still unable to spot either of the two he’s wished to find yet. 

“Huh... This Hu Tao... isn’t as bad as I thought...” Tang closely watched Hu Tao’s battle. 

“Instead of focusing on Hu Tao, I believe it would be wise to focus your attention elsewhere Junior Brother. I think you will be happy to learn that a certain girl has shown up.” Jun grinned as he pointed in a certain direction. 

“Huh? What are you...” Tang spotted the beautiful figure his senior brother was talking about, Xiao Hong. 


“Guh!” Ying Zong glared at Hu Tao. 

  Sweat dripped down his handsome face, his long straight black hair was messy and made his face look quite frightening with all this fog, and a bloody cut stretched across the side of his cheek. Zong was stronger than Hu Tao when it came to qi techniques and cultivation but was outclassed when comparing their bodies and combat ability. As the leader of Great Heavens, the number of times that he’s had to put his sword training to practice was not equal to the number of times he’s practiced. Very rarely did he ever have to fight with someone in a life-or-death battle like this. Putting everything he’s learned into action is an enlightening experience and an infuriating one. 

  A low-class talented piece of trash like this was pushing him and bringing his skills out to the fullest. How embarrassing for someone such as himself to struggle like this in front of everyone. He had the advantage in cultivation and background. Fighting Hu Tao truly was a battle filled with nothing but losses. Even if he won, what would he gain from it? If he didn’t kill him, Hu Tao would only return another day even stronger to fight him once again!  

  Many of the faction leaders did their research on the Fighting Maniac after realizing that he survived and escaped from being sealed in the Treasured Plains. From their investigations, they learned of several rumors involving Hu Tao. And one of those rumors said that losing against someone does not dissuade him from wanting to fight them. In fact, losing only makes him want to fight against them even more.  

  Combat is what he lives for and striving for more strength to combat with anyone and everyone is his motto. How can anyone defeat a man like this? The only way to get rid of a problem like Hu Tao is to kill him and burn his body to ashes. If he survives, he will come again even stronger to kill whoever defeated him. That person who defeated him being completely unaware of the danger coming for him. They would be passing their time peacefully instead of training with everything they had to prepare for his return while Hu Tao would be training himself to near death in preparation for their next fight. 

“You lazy bastard. I thought the strongest faction leader would have gotten a little stronger since the Treasured Plains but you’ve barely improved at all! Do you pussies really think that playing political games and scheming will help you in the real world when you’re this weak? Don’t you realize that motherless bastards like me will always show up to kill you lazy sacks of shit that don’t know how to do nothing but move your mouths and sit on your asses?” Hu Tao’s words struck the hearts of many in the sea of disciples. 

“What would you know?” Zong spat blood on the ground as he rose to his feet. “A freak like you wouldn’t understand what I've been through. Not just everyone can live as simply as you do. We all have our own circumstances.” 

“I can’t just watch this happen in front of me...” Hop, the leader of the Heavenly Collectors, moved forward in front of the crowd on top of his Golden White Tigress with an amulet wrapped around her tail. 

“Hu Tao is all of our enemies. We may have failed before but I refuse to believe that we can fail again. Our focus back then was to seal him away but we were too naïve. The only way to stop Hu Tao is to kill him.” Hop pulled out his golden spear. 

“A disgusting dog like Hu Tao deserved to die anyway for daring to stand against all of us.” Fan, leader of the Righteous Demons, opened up his fan as he stepped forward as well. 

“I’ll help to kill Hu Tao too!” A random Inner Court disciple shouted. 

“Yeah, me too!” 

“Hu Tao killed my brother!” 

“Hu Tao crippled my cousin!” 

“Hu Tao humiliated my sister!” 

“Kill!!!” A majority of the crowd rallied together with their hatred of Hu Tao. 

“Haha... I wasn’t expecting something like this.” Hu Tao chuckled. He only imagined he’d be able to rile up a few but he managed to rile up the whole damn group! Now, this was going to be a hell of a time! 


Imagine if Hu Tao of all people had one of those acting tough systems. I'm pretty sure he'd either be dead quicker or an Earthly Immortal already.

64