Lion King
308 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The goddess before me, the Lion King Artoria, was about 5,6ft with elegant, tasteful silver and blue dress armor; and a pure white cape reaching just above her ankles; lining the top of the cap around the shoulders was thick unblemished fur of unknown origin. Atop her head was a golden crown that turned into a circlet at the front having a holy cross dangling on her forehead. Her golden blonde hair was braided in the back and her bright lime green eyes were piercing.

I was awestruck. At that moment I was sure she was the most majestic and beautiful woman in this world. And dang I'll stand by it.

Silence...

As I was silent I blushed while making eye contact with her. It as if I was a kid again confessing in front of my first crush.

Looking at me during the silence she tilted her head.

"Hmm?"

I cleared my throat.

"Sorry about that, I was just overcome by your sheer splendor."

I reddened further.

"Heh. I appreciate your compliment."

She laughed, and a faint smile of amusement was on her face.

My heart pounded, and I took a deep breath.

"Huuhu, I summoned you because I seek to create a Familia to brighten and bring joy to the story of this world. Would you honor me Lion King in joining me in this task?

Her smile straightened but her eyes still twinkled.

"I accept your offer, sir?"

"Strahd de Veritae. My king."

"Then tell me of your plans."

"Very well."

And began to share some of my ideas and plans for the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov: Goddess Rhongomyniad

This was definitely not what she expected to happen when she was supposed to vanish along with the holy city at the end of the singularity in the holy land.

As everything was vanishing she felt her surroundings shift and found herself in a dark void, in possession of the holy lance by her side again. Though, it wasn't affecting her thoughts as it did before. It was probably because of Excalibur still being by her side.

As she pondered what all this meant. She felt herself being summoned to an odd little world. Where she felt herself being subjected to certain laws for herself to materialize here. It turned out her summoner ended up being this handsome fox youth. Who desired to create an organization called a Familia.

Thankfully she had received the basic relevant information when she arrived through the summoning medium. She was quickly able to ascertain the purpose behind the summon, and was quite satisfied with the current arrangement made.

Now, after discussing how they would proceed they had begun to prepare to ride for the dungeon city. At first her summoner Strahd, had offered for both of them to ride on his steed.

She assured him not to worry as the world laws governing gods were more flexible to her than to most other deities.

Calling upon Dun Stallion, her faithful steed came forth. All the while Strahd had an unsatisfied look on his face during it all. But he eventually shrugged and also mounted his own steed that had mystically arranged its riding gear on itself.

We then began to travel the distance to the great city on our two respective steeds.

22