Hostess Of Fertility Part 1
272 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov: Goddess Rhongomyniad

Sitting down and eating a meal. It had been countless ages since I had last enjoyed a meal. While I wandered with my holy spear; I lost many of my human desires. Residing here in this strange world, the feelings I received again from the fulfillment of my faithful knight Bedivere's journey, stirred within me. As a king, I wondered how this world's food would compare to the meals of Camelot I had during my reign.

Sir Strahd, my enthusiastic summoner, had been very outspoken on the topic of the quality of food. My strongest opinion I shared on the topic was that it should never be wasted; even if the meal was subpar. It was every recipients duty to uphold this when partaking in a meal.

Speaking of meals; we had finally reached the establishment that Sir Strahd was anticipating.

The pub in question was a two story building made primarily out of wood and stone. The size was similar to a typical inn, and at the entrance there were two wooden double doors adorned with various carvings.

As we approached we dismissed our steeds. Sir Strahd's shrank into his shadow, and my steed turned into fading motes of golden light. The smell coming from the pub was irresistible and nostalgic.

Warm memories of feasting and bantering around the round table with my knights came to mind, as I entered with my newfound companion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov: Strahd De Veritae

We're here! Can't wait to see how the characters are in real life.

Entering, the air was filled with the smell's of the various dishes. Before my eyes, burly adventurers, tired merchants, and the iconic, beautiful employees in their light green maid uniforms could be seen. It was simply magical.

With a wide smile, I walked alongside my king towards the counter.

The owner, Mia I think? Stood behind it and her current appearance truly matched the spirit of what I remembered. Making eye contact with an earnest expression she asked?

"Welcome! What can I get you two?"

I glanced at my king; all the while grinning and responded; "A table, and a plate of everything on the menu to start."

"Ho, rather bold. I like your attitude."

Speaking up, towards the far side of the pub. "Syr, a table for two!"

Hearing the distant reply of "Alright!" we waited.

17