Hostess Of Fertility Part 2
230 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov: Strahd De Veritae

A moment later, an attractive, young, bluish gray haired and eyed human woman in one of the green uniforms appeared before us. She looked vaguely familiar, but I don't remember her from the anime.

Her eyes widened slightly and she gave a pleasant smile. All the while, it seemed her eyes kept tracing back to me while looking at the two of us.

Addressing us in a pleasant voice she said; "Please, follow me."

We followed and were led to an empty booth. After sitting down across from one another, our waitress spoke again; "You folks don't look like you're from around here."

My king took off her helmet and set it down on the table.

Making eye contact with the waitress my king responded; "As you said, we're not from here."

An awkward silence settled, as they kept up eye contact in silence.

The waitress broke eye contact first; "So, what can I get you two for drinks?"

"I'll have an ale." I responded.

"I will have beer. " As she said this, my king took a look at me thoughtfully.

"I'll go grab them, then." The waitress cheerfully responded. Though, her eyes briefly flickered at my goddess from the side, as she left.

After the waitress left, my king asked; "What's your background Sir Strahd?"

"My background? Huh, well before I arrived here in the forests surrounding Orario; I was originally born and raised in Idaho. It's known as the potato state in the United states…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I shared my previous life's story, our waitress. Who, I can't remember her name, arrived with our drinks in tow. "Here you go, one ale and one beer."

Setting down the drinks, she mainly looked at me as she asked; "Are you two having a good time?"

Reaching out to grab the drink I responded; "Yes I am, miss?"

"Syr, Syr Flova!"

"Well, thank you miss Syr."

Syr asked shyly, while holding her serving tray to her chest.

"Could I ask what your names are?"

My king, finishing the drink easily in one go, responded; "King Artoria Pendragon also known as goddess Rhongomyniad the ruler of Britain."

Syr surprisingly during the introduction, wasn't as surprised as I expected her to be. But the name of the land of Britain seemed to puzzle her.

"Your highness! Um, it's a great honor to have you here! Sorry to say this, but I've never heard of Britain." Syr bowed her head in apology.

My king looked on indifferently and responded; "As I said to you before; we're not from here. So there's no reason for you to worry. I wouldn't expect you to know of it."

Looking up, Syr smiled; "Of course. Thank you, your highness."

Silence fell for an awkward moment again.

Turning her head towards me, with warm eyes Syr asked "And you?"

Answering without missing a beat I responded; "I'm Strahd Veritae miss. The captain of my king's familia." "Though, I do have a question in return."

Coquettishly, tilting her head in a smile while scanning me. She asked; "What's your question?"

I shared the question I had been thinking about on our ride. "Do you know of a place where we can buy status paper? We currently don't have any on hand."

Deflated she responded; "Oh, If you're looking for status paper, you can stop by Parchment & Ink. It's across from the guild building."

Smiling cheekily, I responded: "Thanks!"

My king looked on indifferently and stated; "I request another."

Looking at both of us, Syr nodded; "Of course I'll start right on it."

18