Hostess Of Fertility Part 3
224 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kitchen - Hostess of Fertility

A cute, young cat woman with brown hair and eyes in a green maid outfit brought into the kitchen clumsily a towering stack of dirty wooden dishes on her serving tray. It obscured her face, as she did her best to balance the dishes.

You could hear her voice from behind the stack of used bowels and plates.

"That couple! How can such beautiful people eat like this? Nya!"

As she walked to the sink, she passed nearby the kitchen counter. At the counter stood a young cat girl with short, bobbed hair. She wore a white chef's outfit with heeled boots, an ascot and a cap. Cutting various vegetables, turned her head to address the other cat woman that just entered.

"Wait a couple, Anya? Nya." Asked the bobbed haired, cat girl in confusion.

"Yes May, the last eight trips or so from Syr and I have been all for and from one table. Nya." The brown haired cat girl confirmed, as she placed the towering pile next to the other towering stacks of dirty dishes.

"Well, I'm glad they seem to think the quality of my food is to their taste. Nya" The cat girl chef said as she turned her focus back on the vegetables in front of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dining Area - Hostess of Fertility

In the rowdy atmosphere of the pub, a single table stood out amidst the clamoring and clinking of drinks. The table in question had only two individuals, and an army of dishes rapidly losing their contents.

On one side of the table sat an extremely handsome, snow white haired, vibrant blue eyed, renard teenager; currently wolfing down a bowl of noodles. Meanwhile opposite to the youth making food disappear as if it was a magic trick; was a stunning royal goddess in full noble regalia. She had exquisite golden hair tied in a braid and stately lime green eyes. Currently those eyes were focused on the next plate of grilled meat as she took the last bite of her current dish.

Both were engrossed in their meal as other customers gossiped and looked their way.

At one of the gossiping tables;

"June, I think I'm in love."

"Bah, Gren; I didn't think that you had a thing for men."

Pffhhhh!

"OI GREN! You got your ale all across ma new shirt."

"Sorry Darren, I didn't expect this overgrown she rabbit to speak nonsense."

"Oh you trying to deny it, little bearded man?"

"Ya know I don't swing that way June. Though, It's good Luffy didn't come with us. Otherwise he'd be salivating with you June."

"You're not wrong on that point."

"How would you rate my chances Darren?"

"Absolutely Nil. She probable punt ya all da way down to the bottom of the dungeon. Look at how de two of them can eat. No weak lady in ma experience can do that. Though looking at her she reminds ma a bit of the sword princess. What du you two think?"

"I can see it. Both are pretty and blonde. Now Greg, are you going to pay me back for drinks yesterday?"

"Ah about that June…"

20