Forbidden Forest
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azura took off her black heels and held them in her hands. Under her feet a magic circle appeared and launched her in the night sky. She flew over the imperial palace amusingly over the thought of reaching the forbidden forest again where her brother used to always carry her. 

She landed in front of the forest and entered without a drop of fear on her face. Ever since she was said to become the next heir her parents and nobles began to crash down on her like a mountain. 

She had to practice magic, Divine energy, learn about the history, learn how to become a proper empress and more tiring stuff but she didn't care because this is what she was meant to do after her brother's disappearance. 

Walking on the soft bounce green grass she observed the scenery. The trees were untouched so it was tall and majestic, flowers she had never seen before were all over and butterflies and fireflies twinkled like stars in a night sky. 

Even though she was meant to take over the empire she still felt something missing…the sense of adventure and thrill she wanted something more than just studying before she became empress. 

She strolled around not having a place to go in mind but just wanted to see as much as she could before she left.

"Are the two other empires in?" She hears people conversing.

"Yes, they agreed to go against Elysium." Azura's eyes widened in shock. 

They are representative of the Volaria and the Nordara Confederacy empires.

"But the problem is that the Ombria emperor has not accepted due to the absence of his heirs. Then the last one that we didn't receive a reply form is the Serenia Federation empire since they are trading with someone right now."

"That's still good, they can always join."

Azua held herself back from killing them because she knows that if they don't return the other empires will send delegations to their empire at once. Azura had no idea that they were planning to take down their empire; she had countless reasons why. 

Maybe it was to put their own heirs on the throne so they can rule over the empire. But that one comes to an end because the people believe that the one that shall take the throne must have divine energy within them just like the first emperor Aric Aric Elysium.

Maybe they want to expand their empire by taking over us but how could they do that in 7 ways unless they all have their own wants from their empire. 

Azura's head was reeling with shock still because the Elysium empire has never once betrayed or thought of themselves better than any of the empires. She slumped onto a tree and slid down onto the floor and sat there in silence. 

There must be noble families who have already switched sides and are conspiring with them

She got back to her feet, she needed to protect this empire no matter what because after all those hard nights and deaths she had to go through just to be the next empress she will not let that get taken away from her. 

0