Chapter 1: Summoned
279 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Rise my Phantom, as curse the heroine who has raised my armies! Rise and Take your place in my army!"

A bony old man wearing a black robe began chanting over a summoning circle, his efforts to create a Phantom, the most powerful ghost type undead watched by the heroine, who was prepared to slay both the necromancer and the phantom. In a flash of light the summoning circle had finished the ritual, only for a young ghost to be the result, the weakest and hardest to control undead due to their carefree and impulsive nature.

Suddenly the necromancer's head was cut off by the heroine's blade, but due to the action the bonding of the summoner and summon was interrupted, causing the ghost to attach to the heroine, preventing her from killing the ghost. The ghost took the form of a beautiful girl with white hair and a white kimono, her body floating just above the ground.

Opening her eyes, the ghost instantly recognized that she wasn't in the underworld anymore, and curious, began to ask questions to the heroine.

"Are you my summoner?"

With warm eyes and a kind heart the heroine answered the ghost's question with a simple white lie.

"Yes, may I know my summoned ghost's name?"

Cheerful, the ghost answered proudly.

"Willow Wisp! Princess of the Underworld!"

"Well Willow, you will follow me and help me save the world, Okay?"

"We undead live to serve!

***

(Willow's POV)

I'm so glad to have been summoned, I have always wanted to escape the underworld, even if my summoner is the fabled heroine I will do my best to serve her diligently. I was always told I could never enter the waking world, so I decided one day that I would hijack a summoning circle created by a necromancer to get them to summon me, and I think it turned out fine.

12