Unfinished Rage
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 Yes. One more...I can do-

........................................
  System
  Quest Completed
  Rewards: 3 AP, 200 EXP 
........................................

.........
User: Fenri
Age:  39 
HP:  125 
AP:  21 
INT:  14 
SKL: Shooter(21) 
LVL:7
RNK:-
EXP:350/2500
Currency:43

Quest:
Physical Training:
15 push up-Wt +50I 
15 situps-Wt+30I
15 crunches-Wt+20I 
Reward: 
Ap+;15 EXP
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Physical Training...Wt? I don't understand it. I think it refers to weight but what is 'I'?
I started doing it.
I went to the push-up stance then I realized. '50I',  I can feel the weight in my body.
I do not care, I am doing it.
.
.
.
Alfred: "Fenri."

Alfred opened the door. I did not notice that.
"Yes sir."
Alfred: "Get ready."

He gave me some clothes. Finally. It has been two days.
"Yes sir" 

I wore the dress, and Alfred took me to the car and chained me. 
He was driving the car. I want to ask about the painting but...He won't give it to me. If I had that I could do anything. I should prove my worth.

The car stopped. The streets look similar. It seems I am going to the same place where a gang tried to kill me.
Alfred: "Mr.Fenri,"

Alfred called me and opened the door.
"Yes sir." He started to unlock the chains.
Alfred: "Can you see the building with a yellow poster?" 
"Yes sir."
Alfred: "Go back side the building and find some illegal substance."
"Yes sir." I stood out of the car.
Alfred: "You do know how to find don't you?" 
"I know Sir." I don't know.

I walked down the building. This place is two streets across from the place where I was shot. As I entered a lot of people stared at me. I did cover my collar so that is not the issue. It must also be that this region is also under that gang. I don't have anything to defend with.
I looked around. There is a building door open. I don't have any choice. I went in.

I need to hide somewhere and defend myself in close ranges. In that big room, there is only one sofa next to a TV where men watch TV and some play pool table in the next room.

It seems like a community building but there are no women or children. There are stairs, If I could- a man came and blocked it. About ten people surrounded me.
I didn't think I could escape. I have to get a lead but everybody is conscious about me.

If I just surrender they will lead me somewhere. 
........................................
         System
       Warning!
   Hostility found
........................................

I got beaten by a metal rod in the leg. 
"AH ah," It hurts. I hold my leg. Someone kicked me. I fell facing the floor. Suddenly, people started pressing my legs and hands with their legs. I thought they would just capture me. 
One kicked me hard in the head.

?..: "Die you pig!"

The voice, it is the same-
....................................................................................
                         System
                        Warning!
  M-Tank Pistol has been aimed at you.
.....................................................................................

I could even feel where it was aimed, at my heart. I have to move quick
Bang
I instinctively dodged it. My right hand is free now. I used it to raise myself and simultaneously move the other parts. He is aiming for my head.
BAng
??: "AAHH!"

Someone screamed while holding his leg. 
??: "Aim it properly."

Another shouted.
At that moment, I pushed myself forward and got hold of his hands directing the aim towards others.
???: "Hey! Don't fire! Wait!"

Others were screaming. I pulled his hands towards me. He tripped. We both fell as we rolled over to take the gun from each other. He grabbed the gun as hard as he could, he was bleeding from it.
?...: "AHHHHHH"

He screamed as he did let it g-
Someone hit me with a metal rod again. "AHH!" I have to get hold of this gun or else.
BAng 
I managed to pull the trigger making others go away for some moments. 

?...: "AAAAH!"

I bite into his hand.  I got his gun.

I aimed at him again, everyone backed off. He seems to be the main one. I hold him off tightly like before.
"Just let me out of this place. I will return him." I announced.
?....: "NO! Don't."

The guy that I aimed for told as other trying to get closer. It did not work, just like before.

?...: "Kill him Now!-"
Bang
I shot him in the head.  Before others could realize I shot 2 of them in the side of the neck.

???: "AAAAAAH!"

They both screamed.
At that time one man knocked the gun from me. "AH!" My hand is broken. Gun is behind the sofa, If I do not let them take the-

...........................................................
                  System
                 Warning!
  M14 has been aimed at you.
.............................................................

I dodged and fell back. More firings came to form the side of the wall, I crawled backward into one of the pool tables in other room and dodged them all. With my one hand broken I can't use a heavy gun. There are more gang members coming from the door. I can't escape.

1