Reasons to life
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I saw the stairs behind me and ran through before people enter the building. Going as fast as I could while, I could hear many people coming through the stairs. Some people from above floors looked down the stairs because of that sound.

People don't seem to know what is happening. Before they could react I pushed them down.. The building has only 5 floors. I already crossed three floors. These are small staircases so They can't-
...............................................................
                 System
                Warning!
   M14 has been aimed at you.
.................................................................
I bullets fired from down the stairs I dodged most of them. Two went through my leg but I continued to run. It hurts..It hurts in my arms It hurts in my legs, I am exhausted even the system can only help me so far- NO! I can't die now. I have to go faster. I can't die like this after all I have done to get here. "MOVE!" I shouted. I ran as fast as I could. Then I if-
.................................................................
                    System
                   Warning!
    M14 has been aimed at you.
....................................................................

It is from above! I dodged myself to the side. My legs are numb I definitely can't run anymore.

?: "He is DEAD!"

Someone shouted. I lay on the wall. I can hear others coming from both sides. 
It is just a matter of seconds. Come on! If I only have the tiniest chance.

The stairs have a significant gap between to- I closed my eyes and jumped between the gap of the rails of the stairs. My body instinctively jumped into a position. I rolled over. 

I went to the ground floor again, near the dead body I killed. I did not die.

?: "Hey, HE is here."

One shouted from the second floor.
I ran behind the sofa hopefull- "YES!" I found the gun I used.
I came out of the building. 
A person pointed a gun at me at door.

?: "Die-"

I missed the bullet by an inch and shot his head. People started shouting. Some people started to chase me, I shot one of them. They slowed. RUNRUNRUNRURNRUnnnn!
.............................................................
                  System
  Adrenaline blast activated.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Finally! I got a boost. I ran as fast as I could, with my shot leg, and left them off to a turn. I removed my clothes and hid myself in a trash bin. 

It is dark here. I couldn't be calm and think. I still have Adrenaline but I can't move much.
?: "Did you get the photo?"

I can hear someone asking.
??: "Yep just now loaded."

The other one replied.

??: "But his face is barely visible with his hair and beard."
?: "Yeah, He is just as he looks. He already killed five people."
??: "What?"
After that, it becomes inaudible.

After some time, I slightly opened the lid. No one is here. I found some clothes in the bin through the light coming from the opening. I wore them and made sure to hide my collar.

Then I searched for anything sharp in there. I found a metal tin. I have to disguise myself.
I broke the tin in half and I cut my hair and beard with a sharper edge.

I went out and there was no one. I have to get out of the area. The buildings here all look like.... abandoned, but people are here.

I walked out of the corner.

?: "Hey!"

Someone called me from the other side. I can't make them doubt me. I went towards him.

?: "Hey, dude Are you one of them who went to catch him?"

He asked.
"Yes," I want him to leave.
?: "Are you okay?"
"Yeah," I think my adrenaline blast is reducing.
?: "You look like you die any minute and what is with the smell man!"

He closed his nose.
"I I..." I was about to fall but he caught me.
?: "Hey hey,"

He put my hand around his shoulder. 
?: "I will drop you at the doc okay,"

He said. I nodded.

He put me into his car. This is the only way I can get out. He started to drive the car.
?: "What is your name?"
"Goulen" That name... I still remember it. I looked out the window there was him with his big car and guards at the center of the ground. The big guy who kicked me.
?: "By the way my name is Nick. Where do-oh!"

We looked at the front.

Nick: "They are guarding. Not bad."

He said while scratching his chin. There is a gate now in the same place I came before. They already saw us. I have to do it. I took my gun and pointed it at him.

Nick: "Yo!"

He stopped the car and raised his hands.
"Get out," I told.
Nick: "Okay."

He opened the door and jumped.
I quickly switched the seats and hit the gas.
Gaurd: "Stop!"

The guards yelled. I changed the gear and raised the speed. He took his gun and started shooting the car. I crashed through the gate.
I am out! I saw the side mirror behind the guard, I could barely see that big guy. I could feel his anger right from there.

No one seems to follow me here. I don't know where to go. There are cars and bikes I am barely missing. I finally found an empty long road. I went straight. I opened the window. 
The fresh air breezes through my hair. 
I want to keep on moving. 
I don't want to care about past or present- 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" . IT PAINS The colar AAAAA! 
I jumped out of the car.
.
.
.
I can't..I can't breathe, I am going to die in the evening, huh, I barely have consciousness. I can hear a sound.
?: "Fenri." As soon as someone told me that I could breathe.

Alfred: "Have this."

Alfred gave me a bottle of water. I drank it within a few seconds.
Now, I am somewhat conscious.
Alfred: "You have been shot in the leg. We have to get to the hospital."

He told. I can't escape from them because of this collar.
"Sorry sir, I failed," I told him.
Alfred: "It is fine"

He gave me his hand.
"Sir," I asked him While he helped me to go to the car. "Is there a way for me to get out of this?"
Alfred: "Of what?"
"This life." Alfred loosened his grip 
He was silent for a moment and said

Alfred: "No..."

and opened the car behind him. A chain is hanging out above the seat...for me.

1