Induced Rage
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived...It was faster than expected. I thought...I escaped..far away....
Alfred: "Mr.Fenri"

Alfred called.

Alfred: "Come out"

He unlocked the chain.
"Yes sir." I got out. We both went to the headquarters.
Both Charlie and a female cop are standing.
Old Female Cop: "Alfred, we have to talk to you about something."

The old female cop told to Alfred as she looked at me a few times.
Charlie did not talk or look at me.
Alfred: "Okay but first treat him,"

Alfred replied as he took me to my...place. The door closed.
 
I sat down. uh. My legs are far better than before but still sting. I would have died. The system helped me-
I immediately went to the push-up position, I had to do it now.
Door opened. I stood up.
Young Female cop: "I am here to bring you this."

A young female cop came in...with an old box. It is a written first aid box. I took it from her.

Young Female Cop: "Sit down."

She said as she leaned on the wall.
"Yes, mam," I said as I sat down and kept the first aid box on the floor.
 
Young Female Cop: "There is a camera watching you here. So don't try to do anything crazy."

I was sure there was no camera. I am stupid. I am a criminal there would be.
Young Female Cop: "Do you know what is happening?"

She asked. I don't know.
"I know that everybody wants to me die." For some reason, I did not feel sad about it.
 
Young Female Cop: "It is because you are the target of the Flake gang. To be exact the gang's boss The big guy you told Jhonny and one of the head Ron. Now that you killed Ron. They won't leave you."

She looked at it for a moment.

Young Female Cop: "We also agreed to send you to their place."

She concluded and looked at me for a while. I don't get it.
"Mam I don't know why am I knowing this," I replied.
 
She clicked her tongue,

Young Female Cop: "Why are you not angry or sad? We sold you..We don't care if you die!"

"I know Mam. I want to survive too...but I don't know what to do after that. I am angry at myself mam. I don't know what happens after I get free. I don't want to know."

I replied. She stood there for some time and then lowered herself and sat in front of me.
 
Young Female Cop: "I don't know If this will make things worse for you or not. Knowing that you are inhuman. If you can survive next time, Kill the Jhonny 'Big guy' ."

She stood up.

Young Female Cop: "Don't tell it to anyone. It is an order,"

she told in a silent voice.
I also stood up.

"Yes, mam."

I told. She stared at the floor for a while then she quickly took the first aid box from the ground.
Young Female Cop: "I will bring you a new one."

She was about to unlock the door

Young Female Cop: "By the way My name is Bella."

She said and went out and closed the door.
I still don't know why I am knowing this but I know I have to kill the big guy, Jhonny.
.
.
.
The door opened again. It is Alfred again.
Alfred: "Mr.Fenri. let's go."

He told. I stood there for a second. I did not get my dresses for- "

Alfred: You won't need a cover-up dress."

He told. I nodded and I followed him to the and he chained me.  
I do not want to ask about what Bella told me. But if I killed him, someone from the gang would kill me. It is a cycle.
 
..................................................................................
                         System
                     Main Quest
Join (Unit 34-distribution) Flake gang.

Rewards:
Exp:50000, 3000 currency, AP-20,HP-100  
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
 
Join them?! Somehow I know it is mentioning the gang I am dealing....Main Quest. It is impossible....but the profit is huge.
 
My AP is at 28. If I did this, I would get so stro- No, I have to survive for that. The gang would be even more careful since they know I am not normal. I have to survive. I have to be like the shepherd...
 
I need my painting back.
.
.
.
The car stopped at the same spot as before. He unchained me. I went out. He called me.

Alfred: "Mr.Fenri."
"Yes, Sir," I replied. He sighed.
Alfred: "Since you failed before. It is the same as before. Got it?"
"Yes, sir." He knows I am going to die. Then I can!

Alfred: "Sir Can get my painting I get the drug?"

I asked him.
He looked shocked, Then he replied.

Alfred: "Yes Fenri."

1