Chapter 23-One Last Time
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jack: "When are they sending him in?"
"Will aboout" I looked at my watch. "Fifteen minutes from now." I replied.
Jack: "Is Mark ready?"
"He better be." I took my secom and called Mark. 

He answered the call. "Hey, Mark!"
Mark: "Don't Scream! I am here."
"Where is your team positioned? "I asked.
Mark: "At the entrance at-wait like seriously? how many times do I have to tell you?"
"Well, Then you better take his head off," I told.
Mark: "Yeah, Okay."
"He THREATENED me at gunpoint!" I told him as I remembered that moment.
Mark: "Yeah, yeah, I get it."
 I was filled with rage and screamed "YOU know how-"
Mark: "DUDE fuck Of-"

Mark ended the call. Huh, I guess he is also angry. 

I looked at Jack who finished talking to his subordinates as well. He gave me a nod. I also nod. I sat on the chair and hand gestured him to do the same. He sat down. 

We both were looking at the large window. The gap between the entrance and any block is far enough to see everything. We just have to wait for just that one person.

"Where are the other two?" I asked.
Jack: "They are near Jhonny,"
"Ooh." I looked out the window, looking directly at the entrance. No one is there yet. "That is good but I don't think he can go that far," I told him with a slight smile.

Jack: "That is what I have been telling you,"
I clicked my tongue. "I did not mean it that way. We already let him escape twice we can't afford another." I replied.

Jack: "Yeah yes, you guys told me enough."

He told. It was silent for some time.

Jack: "But.."

He started again.

Jack: "Ron is pretty fucking dumb."

"That's right!" I commented.
We both laughed. That meat skull went on the street on his own and was caught. bitch what did you expect? But not gonna lie even I was at a gunpoint in the car so... 

There was a sound coming from the secom. We both stopped laughing.

MarK: "Nick, he is here,"

Mark told from the secom. I immediately took two binoculars and gave one to Jack. 

I could see him from the window. 
Bang
Mark Shot him from the entrance building. He dodged it. We all know that will happen. He should have lost his balance from the smoke it created. "Now!" 

Kim throws a bomb at him. "Yeah," I screamed. 'That guy' flew and hit the boundary wall. "Run! RUn!" I screamed again.

Kim ran towards him, We couldn't able to see exactly what was happening, so we had to wait for a reply.

Kim: "It is done,"
"HAHAHA" I laughed and punched Jack in his hand. "I told ya Bitch!"

My team took him to the jeep and then I called Kim while they were coming towards us.

"Ok ok listen before coming near take a retina scan and then shoot him in the head, without a second wasting. and inform me." I commanded them. 
Kim: "Okay, Sir."

The retina scan is all we need from that Fenri person, to verify who he is and why he is here. The serum that Kim gave him should last at least 2hrs but..

The scanner will give little irritation to the eye. Not enough to wake a person up. Still, I can't risk it.

Kim is calling again. "Yea, Kim," I answered.
Kim: "There is a problem,"
"WHat is it?!"I yelled.
Kim: "When Mark aimed at his head he dodged but he is-." 
Bang
A gunfire.

Kim: "Mark WAIT! I am talking here."

Kim continued.

Kim: "He even dodged now but he is still unconscious."

Kim informed. 

Jack who was hearing these replied.
Jack: "I will tell it to the boss."

He told and took his secom.
"YEA Now you know the situation huh," I told Jack.
Kim: "WHat are you talking?"
"I wasn't talking to you! Now Listen you have the proper scanned data?" I asked.
Kim: "Yeah,"
"Good now, attach a bomb to him and RUN AWAY" I  yelled.

I took the binoculars and ran to the small window from where I could see them.
I saw the jeep moving,  they had already thrown him from the jeep. 

I looked to the right.

"SHIT! HE IS MOVING! FUCK!" I yelled. Jack came to see. The bomb did not explode! He even got up.

"It is done. He will run away!" I told.
Jack: "WAIT! LOOK !"
He has been shot in the leg. but who? 
I looked to the left and saw Mark with his gun in the jeep. 

I am still on Kim's line. "Mark You GEnuis fat bitcuh YOU DID IT!" I yelled.
Mark: "YEah,"

Mark replied in secom
"Now shoot his other leg and arms!" I commanded. Wait Is he..
Kim: "He THROWING THE BOMB RUN!"
All three of them jumped out of the jeep.
Wait..
Fenri ran while dragging his wounded leg. He is running TOWARDS Mark!
"MARK RUN!"I yelled.
Mark could get up, but before he could aim Fenri was near.
Bang 
Thomas who was driving the Jeep fired at him but missed. Fenri dodged and took the gun from Mark.
Bang

Mark is dead. "SHit" I threw the binocular, "Mark, you Dumb bitch!", He had all the time in the world.
Bang Bang Bang
I heard gunshots. After Mark, I know it is done. 
Jack: "Watch him, I will bring the sniper,"

Jack said as he gave the binoculars. 

I watched through the window as I saw my three guys lying dead. As he searched through their bodies.

"BETTER RUNAWAY BITCH!" I yelled.
But he did the opposite, He took the jeep, Where is he-
I took my secom as Jack came in. I yelled in the Mainline.

"BOSS, He is coming!" 

1