Chapter 24 Underestimated
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Jack Alert William's team, he should be in their region," I told to Jack.
Jhonny was right! Who is he? huh, The scanner! 

I took my secom, I called my team, "HEY! go take the scanner and send me the data!" I yelled. 
?: "Yes sir!"

Someone replied. 
Good, now I have to go catch him.
I checked If I had my three guns and some grenades and ran through the door.

"Where is he?"I asked Willaim's team in secom.
?: "He is near the old mansion."

Someone answered.
"Ok," I replied.
I took my car and went to the place.
Bang
He is around here somewhere.
It is closer here.
I hid at the side of the building and looked at him from the side.

It is messed up, about 8 bodies are scattered all over. It seems like the direction he is in, will be near the Jeep he first stole. He should be weak by now.

Already, two of William's team are going near it. If they made him stand up, I could get him. I made my gun ready.

They both went near the Jeep. 
BangBang
WHAT! They both are dead but, he did not get up. He is cautious or maybe he can't stand.
Alright, I will throw my grenade. I looked at Jeep for aim.

FUCK!
He is already stood up and staring at me. 
I shot at him.
Bang Bang
He dodged so easily.
FUCK IT!
I threw the grenade. As already he can't walk I don't-
  Bang
HE IS RUNNING TO ME!

I am afraid-BITCH NO I AM NOT!!
I took another grenade threw it in between him and me and ran.
He went back for a second. 
"HAHAHA!" I laughed as I shot the grenade.
BOOM!
I flew back to some height. That was the strongest power I had. My ear is paining. Shit The building nearby is collapsing, There will be smoke everywhere. I have to run away.  Ah shit, I can't.  shit shitshit, my legs are became weak from impact-

"AHHHH! AHHH!" Something hit my head IT HURTS 
I screamed and suffered as smoke engulfed me. 
I can't. I fell. I turned around. It is its

ITS HIM! He looks like a zombie now crawling. Even though the smoke was all around I could see several flesh open I could even see his bones at some places.

"WHAt do u WANt from me?!" I asked.
Fenri: "Nick, Where is your Boss?"

He asked me. He still remembered my name.
"How do I know-AH!" Before I could speak He made me eat dirt as he held back of my neck with his elbow and my hands.

Fenri: "Are you one of the heads?"

He asked. How much does he know?
"No-AHHH!" He pressured my neck. It even cracked. 
Fenri: "I already asked others."

He replied.
"Boss already knew that you are from the black squad, So no matter what you motherfu-AHHH! " HE DID IT AGAIN!
Fenri: "I get it."

He replied. He took the secom from my pocket. No, I have to do something.

Fenri: "Which finger does it have access to." 
Bang
FINALLY! I have been-

What happened? I can't move my hands and legs. Something hit my head. I opened my eyes. HE IS ALIVE. HE sitting right beside me. What happened to others? He tied my legs, hands, and mouth with leather.  Why he is in the driver's seat? Wait it is my car. The leather is from my car. We are in some metal basement. 

He took my secom and OPENED IT? No way
"WHAT FUCK IS HAPPENING??" I screamed but it was barely understandable because of the clothes. NO WAY! No one uses it other than the registered voice.

He looked at me. His body is getting weaker. If this leather was weaker. I have to kill him NOW!! I tried all I could to break out of it.
He clicked something in the secom. Shit initiating a call!
He started to choke me with his two hands. FUCK! I can't move. But his strength is reduced. I have to break secom. I raised my legs.

He started to speak as he tried almight of his strength to kill me. He is in the voice line. I jumped as I kicked his chest where his flesh was opened. He bites his lips.
Fenri: "I am Fenri."

He said,

Fenri: "I am at the storage unit"

He took both hands from me. I suddenly got a relief. Shit, He cut the line.

I don't know what he is up to I have to kill him now. I leaned on the door as I pressed his neck with my legs. His hands can barely reach me in this long car. All he did was scratch my toes with his hands. His strength has weakened. You are dying here now!

FUck he opened the car door. HAHA, He fell out of the car.
Bang! His head hit the basement wall. YES!
??: "He is Here!"

Someone shouted. All three of them pointed guns at him. He is still outside the car.
Bang Bang
He got shot in his right shoulder elbow as he came inside the car. Now he can't do shit.
"Bitch You are Dead!" I told him with leather in my mouth.

1