Chapter 25 Bunch Of Fools
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bang
NO! THE CAR'S WINDOW! He even dodged the shot!
He bent both of the seats and rolled me over to the back seat. It was too sudden for me to do anything.
Fenri: "Argh!"

He grunted. He took the gun from down.
Bang Bang Bang

He relaxed for a second. After All the things he had been through he still could fire properly... We severely underestimated this mutant.
I tried my best to get the leather from my mouth. It is almost done. COME ON-

Wait he went outside the car. He looked at me from outside through the window, He placed the Secom near my leg.
Fenri: "I will be at the storage area."

He said that and went off.
"COME HERE FUCKER! HEY," I shouted. First I have to take off this shit.

After rubbing my face on the seat for a while, I was able to take the leather off my face. I then went to the window and looked at the window. No one is there except three dead bodies...

Now they think I work with him or something.
I took the glass shard and started to cut the leather.

.

Finally, I was able to move. I roamed near the building. He is not here. I took the Secom and broke it. I went out of the building with the gun from one of the dead.

Just some time after that Roamers found me...of all people.
Mob1: "Stay There!"

One Yelled while all the others pointed their guns at me. FUCK! I have to plead to him. I sighed as I threw my gun and broke Secom.
"Te-" I coughed. "I am clean!" I told them.

They escorted me to one of the buildings. In a big hall, William was sitting on the ground preparing a gun. He looked at me and stood.

William: "Welcome Bitch!"

He said as he punched me in the face. I was about to fall about then his mobs caught me as everyone laughed. The louder one is William. Well, he got his revenge in front of his team. I do want to tell some shit but I have to prove myself.

William: "What is he going to do at storage?"
"I don't know, But he has someone helping from the police," I said.
William: "Because of the Secom?"
"Yes," I confirmed. He nodded. One of his group mobs started to speak.
Mob1: "There were three bodies of our team. Ask about that too."

That Mob told. We both looked at him as if he was speaking a different language. William chuckled.

William: "If you think Nick is a traitor. That is your problem. If he is a traitor then He wouldn't have talked to me of all people."

He said and looked at me.

William: "The Boss wants to you see so go."

He concluded and turned around to do his work. William's group escorted me and took me inside the car.

I was in the middle with two mobs on the side with guns ready to kill me.
Mob1: "Answer me why were three dead near your car."

The same mob asked me. The other mobs also staring at me for an answer.
"That Fenri killed them," I told them. I don't know what they expect.
Mob1: "Then why are you still alive?"

He asked immediately. He is still at it.
"So that He wants me to be at that place as one of the heads. Listen, I get that you guys just want a reason to kill me. I did humiliate your head and your division but now is not the time to show that. He made our entire gang look roam like idiots and we even don't know WHAT HE WANTS!" I concluded.

There was some silence after that. But why am I alive? Why in storage? He wants Boss but Boss won't come for these threats. He could have killed me near the old mansion but he did not. What he can achieve-

"OH SHIT" I placed my hand over the head. I looked out the window. All were confused. HE IS FOLLOWING ME!
"We have to stop the car!" I told.
Mob1: "What happened?"

The mob asked before I could tell them, he said.

Mob2: "Wanna pee, pussy?"

All of them laughed.
"Come on man, We don't have time for this. Fenri is following us!" I told.
Mob1: "What?"

One of them looked around.

Mob1: "There is no one following,"
"He doesn't need a car. He can run. He is just can. You have to trust me. Or else we are bringing him to our boss on our own." I told.

No one said anything. I clicked my tongue. They don't give a shit about anything I say.

We reached the place. I went out. George's team who guarding the place, they searched me. As soon as that was verified, William's group left. I immediately went to see the boss.

"Boss!" I called as I opened the door. "Boss Fenri found the place!" I told.
He looked at me for a while and drank from a cup

Jhonny (Boss): "So what?" He asked.
"What are we going to do!?" I asked him.
Jhonny: "We kill him."

He told and called George in his Secom.

Boss: "Call all people at storage to here. He is trying to divide us."
George: "Okay, Boss,"

George replied from the Secom.

The boss looked at me. He took the keys from his pocket and threw them at me.
Boss: "Go take a weapon and stand outside."

He told. I went out to do as he told me. He did not even question me about Secom. I took an A4-auto with some bullets. I reloaded it.

I came near Boss's room, It was locked. Even Jhonny is afraid.
Bang Bang
It's him. I went outside. All of George's team were guarding in the empty ground. One of George's team came to me and 

(George's)Mob1: "Intruder has been spotted near the alley William's team came from."
"Because of those bitches." I cursed. "Now is the building safe?" I asked.
Mob: "Well, people are there from top to bottom."

He shrugged.
Bang BAng Bang Bang
We both looked in the direction of fire. "What is happening?" I asked.
He took his Secom.

Mob: "Guys report!" He asked.
Mob(?): "That Guy Fenri HE IS CLIMBING ACCROSS THE BUILDINGS. HE IS NEAR MAIN BUILDING!"

The guy at Secom screamed.

1