Chapter 26 Crazy than I thought
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tell Your guys on the top floor to look around the edges!" I ordered him.
Mob(George's): "Okay,"

He nodded.
I went around the Main Building. There are two nearest buildings near Main. He can't use one arm and leg BUT he can climb buildings like a monkey. I spitted on the ground. I just want to see him dead.

He can only hang on windows so he can't hide for long. If only my rest of the team was here.
Bangbang
It is in the nearby building I took my gun and waited for him to shift to the main building. He was on the top floor. We all waited for him to come to the edge to hang on the window to jump.

He ran to the edge as he jumped off the building! He can't survive a fall like that! He was on six floors. 

THUMP!

He fell and rolled near the corner where no one was there. He quickly broke a window and went inside the building. Just like that.
No one here was prepared for what he did. I quickly went inside. 

I should have thought about it I know him he was crazy but!
Bang
No! Did he shoot? I went near the Boss's place.

He is still alive but..
Fenri: "Nick I want every head to be here, in this room, Don't come before that,"

Fenri said as he had his gun in the boss's head.
Boss: "Shoot HI-!"

He shouted
Bang
Fenri shot instead, He shot him in the neck.

Fenri: "He won't survive long so bring them as soon as possible,"

Fenri ordered as he looked me in the eye.
I could not even speak I simply turned around. I can't. I could have done something but I did not. NOW I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE. It will all be my fault. Definitely not the Williams team they didn't let him I did. 

I let him have a ride in my car cause he did not resemble the man in the photo. Now they even think it is me who was told to kill him to become the gang. It is all me. I went outside the building.

I raised my gun up and started shooting the sky.
BangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBang
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.
George came near me. I stopped.
George: "What happened?"

I took Secom from him. I don't have time to explain.
"Every head of the teams come to the main build our boss has been captured!" I screamed in the secom. I threw at him.
I went and sat near the car.

George ran to the building. "STOP IT!" I shot near him. 
George: "HOW CAN WE BELIEVE YOU!"

He screamed.
"Then go near him, Jhonny will be dead!" I announced.
George: "THEN WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO DO? HUH!"
"We shut the fuck up and listen to that motherfucker!" I said as I sighed and laid back in the car. 

It didn't take long for others to come. There was no time for explaining, as soon as all of them came I went inside.
"Let's go!" I announced. I did not want their rattling now.

We silently went inside. Both of the boss and were in the hall. Jhonny has been bleeding for a while. But Fenri looked far worse. As soon as we saw that we started shooting him.
BangBangBangBangBangBang
He hid behind his boss like a coward. It somewhat made me happier. He wants to survive so badly.

Jack: "What do you want?"
Fenri: "I want to join your gang."

He asked. WHAT THE FUCK! We all looked confused.

Fenri: "I know it is not what is expected from me now but.."

He pressed his gun near unconscious Jhonny's neck.

Fenri: "Please let me join in."
We all did not know what to say. I don't know what to say. and then
George: "Okay, You can join,"

George said. We don't know if it is the right choice.

Fenri started twitching. He is getting crazy. Then in a few seconds, he looks refreshed. 
What is that? We all looked confused.

Fenri: "I need a bag of drugs before I leave."
William: "Really?"

William raised his gun to shoot him.
Quickly Fenri's gun moved. 
BangBangBangBang
All four of us have bullets in our arms.

"Ahhhh!" We all screamed.

How one can do that-

Fenri: "I need a small amount of the drug."

He repeated. George threw a small pouch of his drugs to him. He looked at the pouch and went behind the room. He is leaving. We all know we can't stop him. George lifted Jhonny as Fenri went opposite side.

"What did you talk to Boss for this situation?" I asked him. If he really wants to join he should have asked Jhonny.
Fenri: "I told him I will deal with the country's Rebellion instead."

He said and went outside the window. We all did not say a word as we had other things to deal with outside.

All the gang members outside did not know what was happening. With the gunfire and Boss unconscious they did know what was happening. Each head went to talk to their respective team but in my team, only a few were here, others should be coming soon.

I sat on the very sofa where Fenri was. I relaxed myself. All the three heads will enquire me as If I did it.

Rebellion huh? Ha ha, you better be dead.

1