This World
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I escaped. I looked back at the place. I thought I wouldn't survive. They won't kill me after this. But I have to deal with rebellion. I don't know what is a rebellion. I don't think the cops would tell me.

I went across the street to go to the police station. As I walked there were more and people out there. I walked as one person pushed me and went. 
I am normal here. I look like any other person. I took a deep breath. 

I walked. The shops are full of lights on that street as it is nighttime. Everyone was moving towards something and all wore different clothes. I have to ask someone for the police quarters. I thought of going inside a shop but they will notice my collar. I don't think they allow me.

As I walked far from the lights there were fewer people around. I saw a group of people sitting on the side of the road with one old man in the middle giving them all food. Their dress and mine are similar. I should ask-
The old man then looked at me.
......................................................................
                     System
                    Warning!
                Hostility found
............................................................................

What!? 
The old man waved his hands at me. 
Old Man(?): "Hi!" 
He called me. He pulled the bun he had into half and told 
Old Man(?): "Want Bun?" 
He said to me as he pressed the bun repeatedly. I was hungry even though I ate when I was inside, so went and took it. 
Old Man(?): "Ahh Sit Sit." 
Old man said with a smile. I sat down.

"OHHH Ken see see it is like yours," He said while looking at another old man pointing to my collar.
Old man (Ken): "At a young age, you got your freedom"
That old man told me while kept his hand on me.
Ken: "Don't worry, you will be happy"
Old man said with a smile on his face. I think they thought I deactivated my collar...
"I did not free myself, They will come to me anytime...."

I told as all the homeless people looked at me, I thought they were chatting with themselves.
Old Man(?): "Do you want to free yourself?"
Old Man asked as if he knew how to get me out. Freeing myself doesn't change mu-

Old Man stuffed his bun in my mouth and before I could tell anything he told
Old Man(?): "Ken watch" 
He drags me to an ally.
 
Old Man(?): "Who slaved you?"
"Cops," I told. Old Man nodded in disappointment.
Old Man(?): "What is happening nowadays, Anyway I could get a technician...buuut" 
Old Man told as he took his secom. 
"Thanks but sir I don't want to, It wo-" I told but He interrupted me.
Old Man(?): "Listen I have no life to be afraid of. You manage to come till here, I won't let it waste."
I was glad but...
"I am grateful but even if the collar is gone, It will be no different and.....I am fine with it."
I said it. All the time I had the feeling to go out was the goat. I won't make the mistake again. 

Now that I have the horn by my hand.

Old Man(?): "You just don't know what it feels like, ask Ken. He has been through hell for that stupid war!"
Old Man was furious.
"I am sorry," I said, there was a war...I did not know anything about this world. Old Man sighed.
Old Man(?): "Do you love your owner or something?"
"No" I smiled a little.
Old Man(?): "Well it is your decision. Don't you have some from the past to meet?"
Goulen...."I don't know, I don't remember anything in the past, not even the place I am in now..." I told. Old Man was shocked.

Old Man(?): "Days are becoming worse. It must be tough for you..."
Old Man placed his both hands on my shoulders and said.
Old Man(?): "All right! I will tell you about this country and why you were enslaved, then make your decision."

1