I am in control
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you want this novel to continue?
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1

Old Man(?): "First this country is a unification of two small countries before Niunlen and Ancelenia. I was part of Nuinlen..."
Old Man's was tearing.
Old Man: "Sorry, You don't have time for my ramblings"
Old Man wiped his eyes.

Old Man: "Because of other big countries' border pressure these two countries were forced to fight each other. See both countries weren't enemies but their place of origin made them on opposite sides. My country Nuinlen, sided with Trunaiden has lost...."

Old Man paused for a while and continued.
Old Man: "Now the country's name is Ancelen, not much of a difference even now previous military rules this country.. But no one expected Ancelen to take their own stand, making the three biggest countries including this one, stop the war for now."

I don't think this is related till now but he is emotional so I did not interrupt.

Old Man: "Wait you just wanna know why you enslaved? You could have stopped me."

"Uhh.."
Old Man: "Okay see by now you must have noticed, Niunlen and Ancelenia people had the same eye colors that are shades of blue like me but they had facial structures of their origin countries. You, on the other hand, have blackish brown eyes with different facial structures making you the target of both sides."

I thought it would be because of the skin...I didn't notice much of their faces.

Old Man: "Sorry to say...but I think your past might be from a severely oppressed family or of a vagabond roaming countries, maybe both. Making you the easy target to do anything as you don't have any country to back up with."

"I thought they enslaved me because I was a suspect," I said but I now got the answer.

Old Man: "That is just a reason for these bastards. I am saying to free yourself or else you may lose your life soon..... My friends over there had to wait for decades to get an opportunity like yours-"

?: "Get out beggars!"
Ken: "Ah!"
We both look at them. Five people were standing while Ken and his friends were packing their things to get out.

Old Man: "Fuck, We don't have time. We will be at Coin Street at the same time. Hope you could survive till that."
Old Man ran and helped his friends. I hid in the shadows of the ally.

Survive... I looked at them as they ran and hid Ken and two others in the middle to hide their collars. 
They all somewhat remind me of the boy in the painting but they are not the same. The boy never struggled to hold of it.

He always has it in control.

?: "Any other beggers out there," one of the five members asked another.
??: "That is all" the other replied.

I think I could have been like those Old people if I struggled to escape or let goats run out and simply get used to this slavery.

But I have it in control now.

I ran to the light and punched one of the five thugs. 
?: "Ahh!"
??: "Who are-"
I repeatedly punched him with all the force.
??: "Fucking physco move!!" 
The rest four pulled me.
??: "What the fuck? Who are you?"

I searched one of the guys. Luckily he had a gun.
I don't need to search for the police quarters.

1