Cute Girl In a Cute Dress
1k 16 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi everyone. This silly wish fulfillment fluff piece is finally coming to a close. only took me a year.

Under the bed, that’s where she said her soft toys would be. God, she was cute. I couldn’t wait to see her smile when she got these back. As soon as I got to her room I was on a mission. Sure, it felt a little weird digging through someone else's stuff, but it was what she’d asked of me. Plus this was going to be my stuff from now on so it wasn't like I was doing anything wrong.

 The way her stuff tended to be I was surprised the tub of soft toys wasn’t labelled. There weren’t many, only five of the cute little buggers. A basic assortment of little teddies. It was a relief to know smuggling these things past the asshole wouldn’t be that hard.

“What the hell are you doing, son.” Could he read minds? If I just thought about him would he appear and whine about how his son was a disappointment? "Getting out the soft toys. What does it look like?”

“It looks like you are looking for more girly shit. Are you trying to get sent away? Huh?”

“They are soft toys, Dad.” Was I really gonna have to deal with this guy for the rest of my new life? I'd take him over my actual parents but I’d still rather have no parents if given the option.

“They are girly garbage, and I should have gotten rid of them years ago,” he said angrily. Alex really had to deal with this asshole, huh? He deserved a good decking but that probably wasn’t the best way to go about this, afterall, Alex’s plushies were at stake.

“That’s why I’m getting rid of them.” 

“Sure you are. That’s what you said last year.” 

“I’m giving them to someone.” He’d thrown a curveball there. That was fine though. It just meant I needed to be honest. Hopefully she wouldn't mind if I used the fake crush story. “A girl, a cute one.”

“Good.” Was that it? Good? “But if I see you with any more of this shit after tomorrow then I’ll dispose of it myself. Got it?”

“Got it, sir.”

And with that he left. Now it was time to message Alex. Or maybe she’d messaged me and I didn’t notice. 

Alex: Adrian, I need you to send me a selfie. I need to prove to your mum that you exist. 

I guess we were both doing the fake crush thing. At least that’s what I assumed. Why wouldn’t we, aside from it being awkward for her it worked so well. 

Adrian: Explain later. Selfie on it’s way. 

It was hard to resist staring at myself for longer than necessary. I knew that I needed to get her out of trouble with my parents and I knew I could gawk all I wanted later, but that didn’t change the fact that my reflection was just so good and new. I just needed to take a picture. Maybe strike a flirty pose and get it to her. She was quiet for a couple of minutes after that, hopefully she had figured things out.

Alex: Hey, is it okay if I wear some of your old clothes. 

How did Alex not know how cute she was? Seriously, why was she asking for my permission to wear cute clothes? I wanted her to just do things, I wanted her to be happy, like she deserves. 

Adrian: Alex, that body is yours to do what you want with. Just make sure to send pictures ;)

Alex: Seriously?

Was I serious? I mean seeing a trans person experience euphoria was always going to be adorable to see, and based on her reactions from other forms of validation I can’t see how she wouldn't be adorable in dresses and the garbage my parents bought me. 

Adrian: I had to tell your dad I was giving the plush toys to a cute girl. If he asks for evidence it would be good to have some pictures of you.

Alex: I still don’t know how you can be so relaxed about me doing things like this in your body. 

Adrian: No, that is your body now. I can only see that body as Alex’s. When I see you, I don’t see myself. I see you.

Alex: I wish I could say I only saw you when I looked at it. But I don’t.

Adrian: I’ll figure out a way to change that. Anyway, no more being down. Dress up time. Take selfies, own that body girl.

Alex was going to get used to being in that body, she deserved that. There were a lot of amazing dresses that I never wore, never wanted to wear, that she could have a ball in. I was planning on trying on some suits or jeans or whatever clothes Alex had. 

Alex: I’m sorry I don’t have much for you to try. It’s all hoodies and jeans.

Drats. Maybe I could convince her parents to take me shopping for clothes. Make up an excuse like getting a manlier wardrobe. My mum was constantly trying to get me to buy girlier things, maybe her parents were the same? There was also some formal or something coming up. So many potential excuses. My train of thought was interrupted by another message, this one contained an image. 

It was a selfie, but that was to be expected. Once again I was blown away at how despite having my old body, nothing about her seemed like me. The way she stood, the way she blushed, and the way she actually wore cute clothes, it was all adorable. No wonder the others believed us right off the bat. She was wearing this mesh skater dress I bought out of obligation when I still didn’t know what being trans was and felt like I was letting Mother down. It was undoubtedly a good look, with her brown hair looking all scruffy and the blush on her face giving a really cute skater look. 

    Adrian: You’re looking amazing. 

    Alex: Thank you ;-;

    Adrian: Adorable, maybe? 

    Alex: AAA

    Adrian: AAA?

Alex: This just doesn’t feel real, Adrian. I like how I look. I’m cute. I’ve never been cute. 

Adrian: Never been “allowed” to be cute. I mean, you were cute before. Your personality is cute. My current body is also kinda cute, you would have wound up cute no matter what.

Alex: But now it’s not like a possibility? I am cute. I don’t deserve it. But I am.

Adrian: The only thing you don’t deserve are my shitty parents. You deserve to be cute and now you feel it. 

Alex: I kinda wanna take selfies now? Is that weird? I feel so vain.

    Adrian: Take as many as you need. 

Something about her was different over text. Less depressed. Maybe her tone just didn’t come across in text as well. Or maybe she was just happier now that she was trying on some cute outfits. Regardless, I hoped it was a good sign. I also hoped she’d send me more photos.

My hope was answered with a set of images that once again reminded me that she was fucking cute. Every dress I had, she tried on. 

Alex: They twirl, Adrian!

Adrian: I know! I’m glad you enjoy them.

Alex: This is so much fun. Do girls feel like this all the time? 

Adrian: IDK not a girl. I feel pretty damn good about not having to hide being a guy though.

Alex: That’s fair. Also, a weird question, but why do you have this?

Attached was an image of the biggest and fluffiest dress I had ever owned. Something I wore once a year ago out of obligation and a last ditch attempt at being the perfect daughter that I wished I could forget about. I didn’t hate the thing. It was just so unappealing to me. Still it looked great on her. I kinda wanted to see it in action on someone else. 

Adrian: I got it for year 10 formal. I didn’t end up going and it made me give up on ever trying to avoid being trans again.

Alex: That’s awful.

Adrian: I guess. It looks astounding on you, though. 

Alex: I’m just trying to think of when I could wear it. 

Adrian: Formals coming up, I could IDK, get a suit, we could make a day of it.

Alex: I wasn’t planning on going.

Was this really something I was going to suggest? On one hand, it’s an important highschool experience. One that I was sure  was destined to miss out on because of the whole trans thing. On the other hand, it felt weird asking her to go with me. Like that would mean it had to be a date and I didn’t want to pressure her into something like that. On the third hand, she would be cute in that dress.

Adrian: I wasn’t either. I didn’t feel like I could bear wearing a dress again, but now we can be ourselves. We can wear what we want. I’ll even go with you if you’d like. Plus it will be an excuse to buy a suit. 

Alex: You know what, let’s do it.

I didn’t expect her to agree that easily. Had wearing all those clothes and taking all those selfies given her a confidence boost? Or was my enthusiasm just that contagious? 

Alex: It’s so weird that I’ll get to wear something like this outside the house. That people won’t think I'm weird. 

Adrian: What would be weird about a cute girl wearing a cute dress?

Alex: I’m not sure I’ll ever get used to being called cute. 

    Adrian: I’ll make you get used to it.

I had to hold myself back from flirting further.

Alex: You are way too relaxed about this. 

Adrian: And you are too worried.

52