Hot SunDay (Last)
257 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
writing smut scenes in third POV is easy. I need this weekend for myself. see you tomorrow.

Third Pov

 

Zara watched Max's cock swinging up and down with each step he took towards the bed with lust in her eyes. She couldn’t wait anymore. When he got close to the bed, Zara was at the edge of the bed on her knees. Without a moment of delay, she grabbed his cock with one hand and slowly stocked it. She looked at Max’s face. 

 

Her face clearly conveyed the message: "Kiss me."

 

So Max arched in and kissed her lips, which she accepted eagerly like a hungry she-wolf. His hand was not acting obediently, either. It was already stirring her honey pot below. Her other free hand was stroking his hair. His other hand, which had the condom, was kneading her ass.

 

Mmmh

 

Zara, herself broke the kiss without giving an explanation to confused Max, but her hand went to her ass to find Max's naughty hand and stole the condom packet from it.

 

Max watched as Zara tore the condom packet apart using her teeth while looking at him with hunger in her eyes. 

 

Observing her arousing actions, Max felt his heart begin to race. His blood circulation got faster and his rod got more heated and firm.

 

With her hands, she dressed his cock up with the condom. She sat on the bed and opened her legs up and her pink pussy was on the display to max to enjoy. Then she positioned Max's cock directly at her pussy cave and slowly pushed it inside. Max was assisting her to do anything with his cock.

 

Ahh

 

“Do it” she ordered as arching her back while shifting her body weight to hands that were behind her.

 

As He wanted to move, he leaned into Zara but used his hands to support his weight. his lips directly found Zara’s lips. Max was not in a very comfortable position. He looked like in a yoga position but his cock was in her cave. He  slowly started to move. But unlike the previous round he began to pick up the pace of ramming on her very quickly.

 

Pakah..

 

Pakah..

 

Their sweaty body crash drowned out the sound of her monas and the hot kisses still rain upon them.

 

After a few minutes Zara felt her hands getting tired. She didn’t want to ruin the momentum they had right now so she placed one of her hands around his neck then the other hand also joined. Her upper body weight was on his neck.

 

Zara noticed Max's surprise at her sudden display of intimacy. She wanted to tease him more so She wrapped her legs around him.

Now her entire body pressed against his. 

 

"Let's see how long you can hold me up," she thought teasingly.

But Max suddenly stood up, leaving Zara hanging onto him like a koala. He grabbed her ass with both hands and his thrusting never stopped. He removed one hand from her ass and then,

 

Slap

 

"What's that all about?" Zara asked with anger in her voice. That slap really hurt her.

 

“Naughty little girls needs punishments”

 

Slap 

 

pakah

 

This time the slap came with a thrust. This time, along with the pain, a tingling sensation also washed over her ass.

This isn’t that bad, she thought.

 

“Oh really? What kind of punishment would a naughty little girl get?”

 

 Zara asked in a teasing voice. Saying that she tried to slam her pussy into his cock using her leg’s force and it worked.

 

“May be I have drill in to find out”

 

Pakah

 

Ah

 

After that there was no talk between them, just pure primal desire. She quickly adjusted to his rhythm and then they both were slamming into each other. Every time they slammed in she felt his cock sending tremors into her womb. Amount of pleasure she was receiving couldn’t be described by words. And occasional slaps on her ass made things even hotter.

 

Max felt his cock was being squeezed by her pussy walls everytime he went in. her womb was begging for seeds. It is very easy for him to remove the condom and do it and she would not say anything right now but as a responsible guy he would never do that and he knew she would also be upset later if something unexpected happened when she was in the heat.

 

Pakah

 

Slap

 

Ah

 

On sought never stopped but they both sped up.

 

“It’s coming,” Zara screamed.

 

“Me too”

 

They both started to slam each other with all of their strength and urgency.

 

“Here it comes”

Both of them stared at their eyes and understood what the other was asking then started kissing.

 

And a small fountain splashed water where they were connected but this time Max didn’t care but just tasted her lips. Few seconds later they both felt extremely tired.

 

“Put me down,” Zara said in a powerless voice.

 

After putting her in the bed Max also laid next to her. Both of them were trying to catch a breath.

 

Few minutes later.

 

Max got up from the bed, walked towards his backpack and took another condom and put it on. Then went back to the bed where Zara was lying prone face down. He dressed his little brother for the next battle.

 

He slowly crawled towards her like a wolf. But before his meal he stopped to admire the view before him. Her back looked like a sculpture and curves of her juicy round ass worth dying for. It had his hand prints all over. 

 

One day that hole also will be mine”  Max thought while looking at her small pinkish asshole.

 

And that is what now I consider the heaven on earth” he thought looking at her peaking light pink coloured small buns like pussy.

 

Max went over Zara’s body and they sent his hands around her  to knead the most beautiful things he had ever seen.

 

“Ready for the last round?” Max whispered into Zara’s ears.

 

Zara already recovered some of her strength and she felt his cock is placed in her ass crack. She could feel the heat from it and she also didn’t stop his naughty hands either.

 

“Let’s fuck” Zara said.

 

“You just stay like that” Max said to her as he didn’t want her to spend anymore energy.

 

He took his cock and placed it directly below her rosy buns. He slowly entered his heaven again. This time he thrusted slowly trying to feel every inch of her pussy.

 

 Ah

 

For a moment Zara was biting the bed sheet . His slow thrust and kneading breast was so romantic and Hot. She also knew this would be the last chance for them to do this for the next few days and she wanted to feel it too as long as it lasted.

 

After a few minutes Max felt she was trying to do something so he gave her the space. As soon as she got the wiggle room she got on to her four limbs just like how Max was.

 

He understood what she was trying to do and aligned his cock on to her pussy and she slammed it back sending it inside of her. Max also slowly started to move but Zara took the initiative she slammed to his cock faster and faster. They got in the rhythm and she felt her cervix getting punched. They were fucking like dogs.

 

Pakah

 

Ah

 

Pakah

 

Ah

 

“Fuck me, I want to remember this for my whole life” she screamed , lust in her voice.

 

“Oh, then let me make this memorable for you”

 

Max stopped moving and wrapped her stomach with his hands.

 

 “Grab my neck as you in this position”

Zara grabbed his neck in this weird way.

 

Then he crawled to the edge of the bed and stood up on the ground. Now she was in this weird position. Her pussy is being pierced from the back, she was looking at the room and she was grabbing his neck like in an MMA fight.

 

“Now you gonna lift your right leg and I’m going to let go of my right hand and grab your leg with it” max said and he managed to do it with both of her legs

 

Then he walked with her in his hands towards the mirror in the room.

 

Zara looked at herself. Messy hair, lust in her eyes, sweaty body and pierced pussy from the mirror.(Standing Reverse Pussy position) Also she noticed something rare, a smile on her lips. She looked at her partner's body and his big dick. She felt her pussy walls being tightened even more.

 

Max slowly started thrusting. They both are looking at how its going in and out.

 

After a Few minutes of observing.

 

“ Faster ” she ordered.

 

And Max happily complied.

 

Ah

 

Ah

 

Ah

 

Zara looked at her own lewd visage moaning Like a bitch. And she loved this so much she looked at it like being hypnotized.

 

“I’m gonna cum” Max roared.

 

“Yess, make me too” Zara screamed back.

 

He started to pound even harder.

 

“Here it comes”

 

Max said and Zara also looked in the mirror as her pussy made a small fountain.

 

She finally got down.

 

“That was the best fuck I ever had in my life” Zara said. And both kissed each other but without any lust then both went to the bed to rest.

1