Until Tomorrow
156 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After almost an hour long hot rapid exercise, we lay in bed, both gasping for air, staring up at the ceiling. 

 

Few minutes later,

 

So her adrenaline rush is over '' I thought as I saw her covering herself with the blanket but I had no shame my little brother was still raw in display but he was sleeping after discarding the seeds I had in my balls.

 

My poor brother worked so hard.

 

From the corner of my eye, I noticed her cheek slowly turning red.

 

She must be feeling quite awkward and embarrassed right now. I don’t want to make this uncomfortable for her, so let's make it better.

 

So I broke the silence,

 

“Hey, I'll call room service to get something to eat. Why don't you go ahead and freshen up? The towels are in the bathroom.”

 

Saying that, I got up from the bed, buck naked, to go to the phone. I felt her gaze on me for a second and I heard her get down from the bed and open the washroom door.

 

So she was waiting for me to look away, huh?

 

I Phoned and conversed with the front desk to order some sandwiches and some soft drinks.

 

As I glanced around the room, it resembled a scene after a hurricane, with clothes and underwear strewn everywhere. Humming a song to myself, I began gathering them up. Eventually, I collected the scattered clothes and neatly folded them on the small tea table. I separated my clothes from hers, placing them in distinct piles.

 

Last piece I picked up was her underwear, and I realized, It was so wet.

 

So even before all of that, she was leaking, huh.

 

I was proud of myself, As I waited in anticipation.

 

A few minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open, and I watched as she emerged slowly.

 

Oh my god,

I froze in place, gazing at her. Bells were ringing in my head. I swear by my balls, that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Even the most revealing bikinis worn by top-tier actresses in Hollywood, acting in the sexiest way possible, couldn't hold a candle to casually towel-wearing Zara.

 

Her messy, wet hair cascaded down to the level of her barely covered breasts. Yes, the towel was too short, so her voluptuous bun-like breasts were almost half revealed. I could even see the upper part of her pinkish areola. Tightly wrapped towel displayed her perfect hour-glass like figure. From the bottom, even her pussy was barely covered. With just a little effort, I was convinced I could see the entrance to heaven. From there, her slender, long, white legs stretched out. As if God himself was favouring me, I could see her well-proportioned, firm, tightly wrapped ass from the mirror reflection. She was a perfect woman in every aspect.

 

Mission is successful.

 

I felt regret for not joining her in the bathroom. Even now, I wanted to do another round of exercise.

 

After allowing me to take a look, she walked past me.

 

So that's how she looks in short dresses.

 

I felt my little brother trying to rise up again.

 

No,Not the time, Focus Max.

 

Huuuu…

 

After taking a deep breath, I calmed myself down.

 

"Your clothes," I pointed to her pile of clothes, then added, "Oh, room service will be here with the food in a bit."

 

I entered the shower, thinking about the blissful moment we had a few minutes ago.

 

She is the best, man. Sigh if I met her two years prior. 

Zara’s POV

 

Hmph, 

 

How shameless? walking around with that thing out like this is his house. No manners whatsoever. Even though I thought that I was happy.

 

He continued to look at me with the same heated gaze.

 

Every time when I had sex with James, afterwards he always looked at me with disgust in his eyes. So when I saw different Max’s eyes, his gaze saying he still wanted to fuck me, I was ready, but he went to the bathroom.

 

I slowly removed the towel and touched my pussy, but I felt nothing there. It was numb. With a smile on my lips, I grabbed the pantie to wear.

 

It’s wet. I hope he didn't feel it.

 

No, No, Now he definitely knows that I was wet even before this all started.

 

Feeling ashamed, I slowly put on all my clothes.

 

He touched all of my clothes and even my panties. What did he do with them?

 

As my thoughts delved deeper, I felt my cheeks growing redder.

 

Third POV

 

Few minutes later 

 

Tok.. Tok..

 

“room service.”

Zara went to the door and opened it. The waiter, who was about to speak, abruptly halted, as though his words had become stuck in his throat.

 

"Thank you," she said while grabbing the food trolly from him and then handed him a tip and swiftly closed the door.

The flabbergasted waiter only reacted once she closed the door. He felt a strong urge to slap himself for his inability to respond. "How could someone so beautiful exist? Maybe she's an actress," he mused with regret. Unable to even ask for her name, With a sense of lifelong remorse settling in, he reluctantly returned to his duties.

 

She was very familiar with the way males phased out when they looked at her for the first time; after 24 years, she had grown accustomed to it. She was now an expert on how to deal with men.

 

Men never seemed to change, but somehow Max was adapting. Today, she noticed he reacted quickly as she entered the room.

 

Let’s see how you gonna do that in the future.

 

She took pride in her appearance, but never to the point of being narcissistic about it. Normally, she wore makeup to present herself as "normal," but not when she is meeting Max.

 

Crrek 

 

With a splash, Max entered the room, still dripping with water and without a single thread of clothing adorning his body. He headed towards the bed and grabbed the towel.

 

“Naked, why?” she screamed in her mind, momentarily forgetting the fact that there was somehow only one towel in this double suite hotel room.

 

He proceeded to use the same towel she had used, drying his body deliberately, slowly. Zara watched his hot reflection from the corner of her eye.

 

I need to say something. She thought.

 

"Put something on quickly," Zara said in a grumpy voice.

 

"You know, there are some women. They easily forget what they asked and did a few minutes ago, suddenly becoming the good and calm ones," he said with a teasing voice.

 

Zara was out of words. Her attempt to embarrass him had backfired.

 

"Humph, this guy, so hateful."

 

"Let's eat," Max changed the subject, knowing this conversation would not end well.

 

Both sat down on their chairs, grabbed their food, and started to eat slowly.

 

Max suddenly laughed a bit, remembering how she had looked at his body through the mirror when he was drying himself, yet still told him to cover up.

 

She looked at Max dead in the eyes and asked, "What?"

 

"Nothing," he would rather die than say what he thought.

Max began talking about various topics, from world geopolitics to weather and movies, just to escape the weird silence that had settled between them. Eventually, she chimed in, adding to his rants, and a few minutes later, they were talking normally.

 

After finishing our meal, she adjusted her dress and added a few touches of makeup to make herself look more “Normal”. Now, she wasn't sure how to say goodbye because this was the first time she was in this position.

 

As Max opened the door, she emerged with a bag on her shoulder. Suddenly, Max bear hugged her, patting her on the head, and said,

 

 "Go home safely."

 

She turned and started to walk away, but as she moved farther from the room, her pace slowed. She knew she didn't want to leave; she wanted to turn back and return to his arms, to stay with him forever and relive this joyous moment indefinitely. Her eyes grew watery, and her legs felt weak. But she knew she had to leave. This was a taboo, something no one should ever know. She felt the first tear slowly make its way down her face.

 

Max noticed her reluctance to leave.

 

"Don't worry, we will meet tomorrow," he reassured her.

 

Zara stopped and listened to him. With hope in her heart, her steps became faster.

 

"Yes, tomorrow we could be together. Tomorrow."

 

Max let out a sad sigh and closed the door.

 

"Let's start cleaning," he said to himself.

 

First, Max gathered the used condoms and threw them into a plastic bag, which he placed in a side pocket of his backpack. Then, he removed the drenched thick bed sheets, blankets, and pillow covers. He took out a small  UV light from his backpack and flashed it around the room, mentally mapping out the stains. Next, he grabbed a bleach cleaner from the bag and, with a cloth, began to remove every stain in the room. 

 

“I'm not being creepy; I'm simply cautious and don't trust anyone with my personal secrets,” He thought.

 

Afterward, he retrieved his bag, which contained the original covers and two towels provided by the hotel. Yes, Max opted to change the towels for only one. Knowing it would be just enough to cover herself barely, Max had chosen it himself, allowing him to see her heavenly figure in tight clothing. For him, it was worth it.

“But I still enjoy seeing her in attractive, hot dresses. Who wouldn't?” He justified his thoughts to himself.

 

It took him half an hour to finish cleaning and changing the covers. As he took a final glance at the room, where he had experienced one of the happiest moments of his life, he closed the door.

I have a test on the weekend so see you Monday, I might rewrite these first chapters later. 

0