The party iii
137 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ahhhh

 

She moaned as I slowly penetrated her wet pussy while looking her in the eyes. Few inches in, I pulled back up and went back inside her. I felt her pussy walls squeezing my cock while my cock was trying to make a path for itself. By the next push, I was almost in. That's because I hit a wall. Yes, she couldn’t take my cock’s full length inside her, about one inch was denied entry. Without thinking about that, I slowly started to move my hips in rhythm, going in and out.

 

What aroused my desire was the gorgeous sight right in front of me at that moment. I have only seen similar scenes on porn websites, but I was seeing something hotter than what those videos had on display. 

 

Our foreplay made her sweat a bit, but for me that only added plus for her sexiness. Her long white legs were behind me. Her hourglass-like hips were directly below me while her chocolate cupcake- like pussy had an eager intruder going in and out. And her slightly sweaty, lean toned body reflected the lights in the room. Her sweaty milky chocolate nipped tits giggled in rhythm every time I thrust into her. Both of her white hands were squeezing the life out of the bedsheet beside her. She bit down on her lower lip with her teeth, her eyes locked onto mine, her face radiating with lust. She looked as if she wanted to devour me in a single bite.

Few minutes later she slowly diverted her attention to where we were connected and my attention went back to her gorgeous breasts. I felt like they were inviting me over to do naughty things to them.

 

"How dare you be so beautiful," I thought to myself.

 

So I lowered my upper body to hers and started to bite them and knead them and she gladly embraced me and sent her hands all over my back.

 

A Few minutes later I felt the excitement of slow sex was over, so one hand left its respective breast and went down carving a path between our bodies to her pussy. While my cock was slowly going in and out my hand tried to find the treasure trove in her pussy.

 

Yes, it found her sweet g-spot and started to do the come hither motion(This is a real thing if you don’t know google it.) in there.

 

Her eyes went wide because of the second user and,

 

“What are you doing?” She asked in a perplexed voice.

 

“What do you think? I’m gonna dig for water.”

 

Saying that, I started to speed up my plunging, and in the same sequence I also fingered her.

 

For a moment, she had a dumbfounded expression on her face and it went away and was replaced with a face of ecstasy.

 

"NNNNGGH—ooohhh…. AAAAAHHHHH...Hhhaaaaaa… mmmh, fuck,!"

 

“Oh My god that’s it, That's the spot….MMmmhhh” she suddenly screamed.

 

“Oh, you like this, huh, bitch? ”I asked in a commanding voice.

 

“Yes, Yes. This bitch loves it….ahh, Fuck me, Fuck me harder!” she was screaming and scratching my back, all over.

 

“ Oh it’s coming, It’s coming…..Faster, Fuck me Faster”

 

After few seconds

 

“Oh my god, Oh my Fucking god, I’m cumming, I’m cumming” she screamed.

 

Then I felt her body shuddering under me and my cock was being washed by a stream of warm liquid that gushed out of her pussy.

“MMmmhhh,AAahhh”

 

A satisfied moan escaped her mouth then she closed her eyes, I’m assuming trying to feel the moment.

 

I didn’t stop my actions but continued in slower pace.

 

“1 to 0” I said.

 

Maybe hearing that, she opened her closed eyes and looked at me with a competitive look.

 

“ No matter What,I’m gonna make you cum inside me today.” She said with a confident voice.

Using all of her strength, she rolled me over and came on top of me. Her upper body was straight, showing off her wonderful sweaty body and breasts while my erect cock was still inside of her pussy.

 

Waiting to see what she would do next, I interlocked my fingers to create a makeshift pillow with my hands, placing it behind the back of my head. My head rested on both hands.

 

After looking at my body for a few seconds, she came for a kiss and then went down my neck, bit my nippels.

 

So hot. I thought.

 

A few seconds later, she straightened her upper body again. Putting force behind her legs, she brought her body up. When the tip of my cock was about to leave her pussy, she slammed down her crotch. 

 

“Ahhh”...“MMhh” we both moaned at the same time.

 

She was squatting on my crotch while my cock was inside of her. I was having the whole cowgirl experience. Also, my eyes were hypnotised by her rhythmically shaking breasts.

 

“You like these?” she asked me while groping her own tits and trying to lick them.

 

I nodded like an idiot.

 

“ Do You like this?” she showed her pussy with her eyes. 

 

“Yes” Looking at her display, I could barely reply.

 

She suddenly reached down to my ear and whispered,

 

“Then You can use both of them. Cum all over them…”

 

Saying that, she straightened her upper body again. With a new vigour she started to move up and down my cock faster.

 

“Fuck it.”

 

I lost my patience and grabbed her by both thighs and helped her to raise her body up and slam in.

 

He hee hee

 

I heard her giggling.

 

“Yess… yess.. Like that, fuck me like that !”

 

“Ahh… God Why?... Why? I didn’t meet you sooner.”

 

“NNNgghh— Fuckin hell, MMMhh….. Did I say your cock is so big?, AAAAhhh ….it feels so big inside of me.

 

Her dirty talk was top-notch and her voice was made for it.

 

I felt the gathering in my lower abdomen.

 

“ I’m gonna cum !” I warned her

 

“Huh huh finally, ahhh…. I thought I would have to, MMMhh… fuck you forever… Yes, do it inside” she screamed.

 

“I’m cumming”

 

Who am I to say no so I cummed inside of her.

 

“Oh I can feel it. Your cock is twitching and shooting cum into my pussy,” she said with a satisfied voice.

 

“Now it is 1 to 1”

 

She said and then collapsed onto my body.

 

“No” I said.

 

“What?” 

 

“Hyyk..” 

 

Sound escaped her lips because of the surprise pick up. She was grabbing on to me like a koala bear. I was grabbing her ass to support her weight.

 

Ahh

 

AHh

 

Unintentionally, Every step I took made her go up and down on my cock and she moaned in rhythm. I paced her against the closet wall to the bed, wall with the window facing the main road. 

 

We both looked into each other's eyes. As we are still connected, I could feel the mixture of our juices flowing down alongside of my cock and dripping down from my ball sack.

 

You know someone might see us? She said while showing the window with her eyes.

 

I glanced outside and noticed that it was getting dark, with only a few street lights illuminating the area. Aside from passing vehicles, and vehicles that came to the party, there was only one van stopped on the road.

 

“Well, they might see a lucky guy doing exercise.”

 

“Too bad, they won’t see the slut that having fun,”

 

he, he, he,

 

she laughed.

 

“I just noticed you are a strong man," she said while touching my arms.

 

“Yes,”

 

“Well Then, strong man, fuck me.” she said in a teasing voice.

 

I moved my hips and my cock went in and out. 

 

Slap

 

I slapped her ass.

 

“Ahhh”

 

Slap

 

“MMhh”

 

She tried to move her body up and down but couldn’t, so I gave her some room between the walls. Then our crouches were meeting in the middle. We were doing yourself in the shelf (sex position) perfectly.

 

“You know..Ahh…That guy is Mmhh.. joke compared to you !.... ,oh so big.”

 

“Oh, yeah… you want my cock?”

 

“yesss…Mark me with your cum.”

 

Suddenly I noticed something in the street from the corner of my eyes, but I didn’t stop my thrusting.

 

“Your pussy feels like a wet cushion”

 

“You like my pussy?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Then breed me”

 

I started to thrust faster, and she quickened her pace, too. Our crouch met with each other with urgency.

 

“ I’m cumming,” I said out loud.

 

“Mee too, me too…”

 

“Then do it.”

 

“Here it comes.”

 

“Yeah…”

 

I felt both of us having organisms at the same time, and I felt new juices dripping from my balls.

 

Once again, I noticed something outside the window, and this time, I couldn't ignore it. I made the decision to put an end to this.

 

I gently laid her tired body on the bed, and she struggled to catch her breath. Her pussy was still dripping from our juice mix. I felt like my penies is also losing vigour.

 

"Hey, aren't you hungry? I'll go downstairs and find something to eat. Get dressed and come down too," I said to her, realizing it might come off as rude, but I had no choice and had to be quick. 

 

Without waiting for an answer, I gathered her clothes first and placed them on the bed, then quickly got dressed myself.

 

Starting from the next chapter story will be in Third POV. I also recommend the show called "Shogun" in HuLu

0