Chapter 72: Did you eat until you’re full?
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I couldn't eat a proper meal, so I went to the convenience store to buy onigiri or something light, but there weren't many options that I liked, so I decided to head outside. It was just a vague feeling that led me there, but when I arrived at the deck on the sixth floor, the view was amazing. I could see the sea all around, and it was the perfect place to relax.

Although the deck was spacious, there were many people and no available seats. As I looked around, I managed to find an empty bench, so I headed towards it. Next to that bench, I spotted the back of Nanase Tsubasa, who was Kiyotaka's pet.

"Nanase, mind if I sit here?"

As I called out her name, she seemed surprised by my unexpected approach, turning around with wide eyes while still munching on something.

"Ah, uho ha ha hisenfai."

She probably meant to say "Horagasaki-senpai." I felt bad for interrupting her as she was munching on her sandwich.

"Ah, sorry. I just thought I recognized you and wanted to say hi."

"Ho nan he fa, hyotto, matte, fura hai."

Did she mean to say, "Is that so? Please wait a moment"? Hmm, she really gives off a dog-like vibe, almost like a golden retriever. I feel like I want to keep her as a pet.

*gulp* "...Actually, I was having lunch."

"Yeah, I can see that."

While casually reaching for another sandwich beside Nanase, I put it in my mouth. Well, I'm just hungry, you know?

"Anyway, good job on the exams. Oh, it's the first time we've had a proper conversation, isn't it?"

Sitting next to her, gazing at the sea, I sit on the bench and eat the sandwich. It's indeed my first time having a conversation with Nanase. But this girl either is clueless or just acting dumb about me taking and eating her sandwich.

"Here, it seems like I've caused you various troubles... Wait! Why are you eating my sandwich!?"

While impressed by her comedic timing, I finish the sandwich.

"Munch munch... gulp... It was delicious."

Looking disappointed and troubled, Nanase gazes at the bag that held the sandwich, with tearful eyes. But will she forgive my greediness in snatching her food on our first meeting?

It felt like something out of a variety show as I finished the sandwich.

"Sorry, let me treat you. How about going to a café? I have some free time."

"In that case, I'll take you up on your offer."

"Don't hesitate..."

"Well, who was it that stole someone's food?"

Since she turned out to be surprisingly easy to talk to, we decided to go to a café together. As expected, there were a lot of people gathered there, and we stood out even more as Nanase and I arrived. Considering what happened earlier with Himeno and Kamuro , I wouldn't blame them for thinking, "That Horagasaki guy is a flirt."

Once we placed our orders and the waiter came, I ordered tea and pasta. On the other hand, Nanase, who turned out to be surprisingly grudgeful, ordered the most expensive menu item and drink at the café.

"...Are you angry?"

"No, why would I be angry at a senpai who not only ate my sandwich but also acted so carefree about it? Moreover, I've never seen someone so tactless in a first conversation. Oh, I'm not angry at all, so you don't have to be so nervous, Horagasaki-senpai."

Wow, she's definitely angry. I read somewhere on the internet that when girls say they're not angry, it's on the same level as saying "Go to hell, bastard."

"Sorry, I just felt like playing a prank."

As I said this, Nanase pouted and closed her eyes, facing in the direction of the day after tomorrow.

Huh? What's with that? She's too cute.

After chatting for a while, our orders arrived at the table. Nanase's eyes sparkled as she gracefully said, "Itadakimasu" and started cutting the Matsusaka beef steak she ordered with a knife. She also ate the potatoes she ordered on the side and drank the most expensive blood orange juice among the beverages.

"Wow... this steak is so tender. Look, Horagasaki-senpai. The Matsusaka beef you treated me to is going into my stomach?"

Is Nanase usually like this? I thought as I saw how tender the steak was when I cut it with a knife. She playfully waved the fork in front of me, as if to say, "Aren't you jealous?" then took a bite with a smile on her face.

"Mmm, this is delicious, Senpai!"

Well, I have plenty of private points, around 10 million, so I'm totally fine, but I got irritated by her provocative attitude the moment she tasted the steak. However, she's so cute, so I'll forgive her. Moreover, seeing her so satisfied and relaxed makes me happy too. She eats so deliciously that when I subtly tried to stab my fork into the steak, my hand was smacked away.

"Ouch, that hurts!"

Pretending to be in pain, I see Nanase pouting and opening her mouth.

"You can't do that, Senpai. Really."

"Sorry"

"But Horagasaki-senpai, Ayanokouji-senpai seems to trust you a lot... I was surprised."

"Me?"

"Yes, during the deserted island test, Ayanokouji-senpai praised you, saying, 'Jin Horagasaki is the most reliable person to me.' Did something happen?"

Receiving such exaggerated praise is a bit embarrassing.

"I haven't done anything special..."

"Is that so? But Ayanokouji-senpai also said, Horagasaki-senpai is as strong as me.' Who are you?"

"Uh, even if you ask me what kind of person I am... talent?"

With a slightly proud expression, Nanase nods in agreement, although it doesn't seem like she's fully convinced. She dutifully bows her head and says, "Thank you for the meal," before folding her hands together. Already finished? She's quick. I smile at Nanase while thinking, "Wow, she eats so fast," and as I'm about to twirl the pasta on my fork, I suddenly realize the plate is missing.

"...Huh?"

When I look in front of me, I see Nanase casually taking the plate of pasta I was eating. She begins to eat, murmuring, "This is also quite... delicious," as she chews.

"...Nanase-san?"

"What's wrong?"

Unable to say anything to her innocent-looking face, I can only reply, "It's nothing."

After finishing our meal, we go to pay the bill. The total is 14,000 points. Man, that's expensive. Well, I'm not really in trouble, so I pay with points, and Nanase bows politely.

"Thank you for the meal, Horagasaki-senpai."

"No problem at all. But you really eat a lot."

Whether it's because of those words or not, Nanase looks at me with a pout and says, "You're so rude." What's with that pouting trend? It's super cute, though.

"But... this is just a little thank you."

As she says this, Nanase suddenly hugs me tightly. She's so soft and smells so good. It's the best reward.

"Oh, Horagasaki-senpai, are you... working out?"

"Not at all."

"But you have such a solid physique..."

Nanase touches my chest, abs, and arms as if she thought of it when she hugged me. It tickles.

"Uh, Nanase? It's ticklish when you touch me like that..."

"Oh, sorry... Your physique is just ideal."

Feeling sorry for making her look so dejected, I reluctantly allow it, thinking, "If I had a little sister, she'd probably be like this, huh?"

"Anyway, what? Do you want to study or something? Don't worry about it, you can touch me as much as you want..."

As I say this, Nanase smiles brightly, as if a flower has bloomed, and starts poking me.

"Aaah! Aaahahahahahahah, wait a minute, wait a minute!"

While doing that, Nanase giggles and continues to touch me. Somehow, I feel like we've become friends in this short time.

"Phew, thank you for letting me tickle you."

"It's okay, but... it's been quite a hassle."

"Hehe, sorry about that."

"It's fine, well, I'm going back to my room."

"Okay, see you later, Senpai."

"Yeah."

As I wave to leave, Nanase says, "Wait," and stops me.

"We didn't exchange contact information, did we? Could we do that now?"

"Sure, here you go."

We exchange contact information by scanning our devices. Huh, I don't have many girls' contacts, do I? That's what I couldn't help but think.

=================================

Want to read advanced chapter?

Give me your stone to this novel to reach the milestone that will give you bonus chapter per day!!!

100-200 Power Stones = 1 Bonus Chapters / Day

200-300 Power Stones = 2 Bonus Chapters / Day

300-400 Power Stones = 3 Bonus Chapter / day

Want to support me? 

You can join as member in my P4TR30N

p4treon.com/ShirooYuki ( Change 4 to a)

See ya!!

1