Chapter 77: The burning heart is in the candy (R-18)
74 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The vacation onboard the ship was incredibly fulfilling, and the temperature outside was unbelievably hot. Since the air conditioning wasn't cutting it, I decided to take advantage and headed to the large pool that was open for free. I put on a black parka-style rash guard, surf shorts, grabbed my sunglasses, and settled into an empty beach chair.

As I glanced towards the pool, it was bustling with people. With only a few holidays remaining onboard, perhaps people had come here to make up for the limited time left. I could even spot Ichika Amasawa, who didn't seem particularly interested in such things.

"Senpai~"

Amasawa noticed me and walked over with a sweet voice. I was a little worried about her well-being, but since I couldn't spot any noticeable injuries, I figured she must have healed. Still, her swimsuit was quite something. It was a black-frilled bikini that... What can I say? It accentuated her sexy body.

"How do I look? Are you excited by cute little Ichika-chan~? Kyaa/// Senpai is looking at me with such lewd eyes///"

Amasawa turned around as if to flaunt herself with an artificial mischievous smile.

"You're so annoying, but it suits you."

Her insolence was still irritating, so I stood up and lightly slapped her overly erotic buttocks with my palm.

"Eek! Kyaa!?"

She widened her eyes in surprise and fluster. It was somewhat amusing to see her expression, which was unusual for Amasawa. Since there were many people around, I couldn't do anything more foolish, but it should be fine.

"...That hurts."

She sat down on the spot with a pose resembling seiza, a bit teary-eyed, her face turning bright red as she glared at me. I got excited by Amasawa's unexpected reaction. Seriously, how could she sit down here despite the scorching heat by the poolside?

"Sorry, but isn't it hot? Come to the shade," I said, motioning for her to sit on the beach chair I had been occupying. She sat down, and with a slight upward curl of her lips, she started giggling annoyingly.

"Senpai, you're so kind~ always ready to lend a hand to a crying girl. What a lady-killer you are."

Annoying. Was she trying to provoke me, or was she waiting for me to do something like last time because she enjoys it as an M... Anyway, my junior is annoying.

"...I'm going into the pool."

"Oh, did I make you mad?"

I got up from the deck chair and headed towards the crowded pool, with Amasawa following behind. As I knelt down to check the water temperature by dipping my wrist in, I noticed it had become lukewarm due to the direct sunlight.

Amasawa, looking at me like 'what are you up to?', knelt down beside me and dipped her wrist into the water as well. Seizing the moment when she lined up next to me, I pushed Amasawa into the pool.

"Hey!"

"Woah!?"

With a perfect turn, she fell into the water, raising a big splash. She fell so elegantly, like something out of a TV variety show. Not bad, Amasawa.

"What are you doing!?"

Amasawa wiped the water from her face with her right hand, showing a hint of anger. Since I was squatting by the poolside, I took out my phone and took a picture.

"Here, pool time."

With a click, I changed the call from "cheese" and captured Amasawa's annoyed face in the folder. Then, I jumped into the pool and splashed water at Amasawa.

"Stop it... hey!"

"Come on, come on!"

From the side, it might look like a couple's playful banter. Somewhere, Amasawa seemed to be enjoying herself. With the water play over, we returned to the poolside, and I grinned as I watched Amasawa shake her hair dry.

Seemingly annoyed by my reaction, Amasawa glared at me and reached out her hand as if urging me to come out of the pool. But I knew better. She'd probably pull me in if I took her hand. I wouldn't mind playing along, but she's Amasawa, a cunning one. I didn't want to fall for that, so I saw through her intentions.

"Eek!?"

As she reached her right hand, I used my left hand to push her hand away and dropped her into the pool again.

"Oh, too bad, Amasawa."

"Why won't you let me win? You're playing with a girl, you know? You should be gentle."

"I don't know about that. It's your fault for falling in by yourself."

"Huh!?"

Realizing the unexpected fun of teasing Amasawa, I filmed the scene this time. Annoyed by my smugness, Amasawa puffed her cheeks and then hugged me as if to say "take that." As I fell backward, I felt a soft sensation on the back of my head and escaped injury thanks to the cushioning.

"It hurts…~~"

Though she didn't seem to be thinking that way, I was suddenly addressed by a girl with a drawn-out, almost sing-songy voice from behind. I immediately turned around and apologized to the girl I had collided with.

"Sorry, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, no injuries or anything~"

"By the way... aren't you Tsubaki?"

Confirming her identity, I saw Tsubaki Sakurako from Class C, who always seemed unenthusiastic and lounged around while licking a lollipop, with slightly dark blonde hair permed at the ends.

She was also wearing a provocative swimsuit. Despite her appearance, she wore a very adult-like bikini with a primarily purple color scheme. Ah, my lower instincts are kicking in.

"Oh, right. Can I have a little bit of your time?"

"...Hey, Tsubaki-chan, I'm playing with Horagasaki-senpai now. Could you not interrupt?"

"I didn't say anything to Amasawa-san~"

The three of us stood up and behaved as if nothing had happened. Tsubaki was trying to provoke Amasawa, who was pushing back. Scary, scary... I don't want to get involved in this fight.

"Tsubaki, will it be over soon?"

"Well, it depends on you and Senpai~"

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean? Don't interrupt when Horagasaki and I are having fun."

"I already told you, I didn't say anything to Amasawa-san~ You're the one bothering us, right? We have our own business to attend to."

"Hmm, am I okay with being picked a fight with?"

With a dark smile, Amasawaglared at Tsubaki. Ah, scary. I wish they'd calm down for a moment.

"Anyway, come over here."

As Tsubaki instructed, I followed her to a secluded area where no one else was around. I wonder what she's going to do now. I haven't interacted with Tsubaki much before, so I'm a little uneasy.

"Sorry, Amasawa, wait for me."

"...Well, if Senpai says so... then it's fine///"

As we both remained silent, Tsubaki took the lollipop out of her mouth and spoke.

"Want some candy?"

"No, that's yours..."

"Right~"

What's with her? She suddenly called me over, and I couldn't read her at all. It doesn't make sense.

"You seem confused since I called you out, huh~?"

Not with a poker face, but with a slight smirk, Tsubaki looked at me as if peering into my soul. But man, it's scorching here in more ways than one.

"...It's hot."

"If you think so, then move..."

"Do you want to come to my cabin?"

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"Well, no one's here, and I have a lot to talk to you about, Senpai~"

"But Amasawais waiting."

When I mentioned Amasawa, Tsubaki showed a slight reaction.

"...Did you make a promise with her?"

"With Amasawa?"

"Yeah~"

"We didn't, but it felt like a coincidence."

"Well, then there's nothing to worry about. Let's go, let's go!"

Tsubaki forcefully dragged me to the changing room, practically telling me to hurry up and change. As we moved towards the changing room, which required us to pass by the poolside, I glanced and saw Amasawa with a devilish smile, mouthing something. It looked like she said, "Tsubaki, be careful." Wait, Tsubaki's going to be killed by Amasawa.

"Tsubaki... I'll pick up your bones."

"What are you talking about~?"

Heading to the changing room, emitting an aura of complete incomprehension.

Since there were separate areas for men and women, we each entered our respective changing rooms and reunited after about 15 minutes.

"Sorry to keep you waiting~"

Tsubaki appeared with wet hair, looking slightly sexy. Quite adorable, really. As I followed behind her, I couldn't help but think that.

After walking for a while, we entered her cabin, where a sweet scent typical of girls lingered.

"Are you feeling shy~?"

"Why would I be~?"

"Hmm, I thought maybe you're not used to being around girls... I mean, a normal guy might misunderstand, right?"

"Anyway, is there something you want to talk about?"

Without saying a word, Tsubaki blushed and continued licking her candy.

Seriously, what's going on? If she doesn't have anything to do, this is just a waste of time.

"I have time too, so let's use it effectively."

"...Senpai, do you think I'm cute?"

The conversation suddenly shifted. I have no idea what she's getting at.

"Uh, well, you're not bad-looking, I guess..."

"Hmm... Is that so? I'm glad, but to be honest, I didn't really have a reason for calling you here, Senpai."

What on earth is going on? I can't grasp what Tsubaki is thinking. Is she just calling me over for the sake of passing the time?

"Just one thing... I've become a little interested."

"Interested?"

"Yeah~ Senpai, you're pretty perfect, aren't you? I can't help but admire someone like you."

With her upward glance, or rather, since Tsubaki is shorter than me, it inevitably looks very seductive and cute.

"I'm a bit sad because I messed up a bit during the deserted island test... Would you comfort me?"

She's definitely not sad. You can tell just by looking at her. She's probably not even interested in me... Maybe she lied about being interested in me...

Feeling like there's nothing particularly interesting here, I turn on my heel to leave the room.

"I'm going back... Huh!?"

But then, Tsubaki approaches me, takes the lollipop out of her mouth, and pops it into my mouth.

"Hehe, I'll share."

I'm surprised by this unexpected turn of events, but Tsubaki seems somewhat embarrassed.

"You..."

"It's a little embarrassing, but oh well, it's fine, it's fine~"

She says this while trying not to meet my gaze, probably embarrassed by her own actions. Feeling mischievous, I put the candy back into Tsubaki's mouth, causing her eyes to widen in surprise.

"Mmm!?"

"...It's a return indirect kiss~ Just kidding."

She takes the lollipop out of her mouth and approaches me with it in her hand. Uh oh, maybe I got a little too carried away... Just as I thought that...

"Mm..."

"!?!"

Tsubaki kisses me. Whether it's a retaliation for before or not, her lips are surprisingly soft.

"Hehe, surprised~? ///"

"W-Well, yeah, obviously."

Tsubaki gazes at me with bewitching eyes, exhaling sweet breath. Then, she says something unexpected.

"Do you... want to... do it right here?"

"...Seriously, are all gals like this?"

Such words would normally be considered pretty dangerous. I'm not entirely sure how to respond, but when I do, Tsubaki looks at me with a slightly saddened expression and speaks.

"Please... don't say things like that."

Maybe I went a bit too far. It seems like I've hurt the girl's feelings. I'm feeling really self-loathing right now.

"I... I really was curious about you, Senpai."

"Sorry, but if you say things like that so easily, someone might take advantage of you eventually."

"It's not like... I wouldn't mind if it was you, Senpai."

"Huh?"

Just as I was about to continue my sentence, Tsubaki forcefully inserts her tongue into my mouth.

"Mmm... Lick... Suck..."

"Tch... Lick... Suck..."

When Tsubaki pulls her lips away, our tongues are connected by a thin string of saliva. I'm completely bewildered by this sudden turn of events.

"What are you doing..."

"Hehe, was the kiss good?"

"Y-Yeah, sure, it was good. Really good."

"Then, would you get excited if I spread my legs? Look, like this."

Provocatively, Tsubaki spreads her legs wide open, showing me what's underneath her skirt. It's pure white underwear, but it has a slightly mature vibe to it. I'm getting hard.

"Even though it's gotten this big... are you excited?"

As she speaks, Tsubaki touches my crotch with a lascivious touch.

"Shut up, you perverted gal..."

"Oh, so if you're going to say something rebellious like that, I won't do it for you."

I see, she's quite the cheeky one too.

"I don't care."

"...Huh?"

My unexpected response leaves Tsubaki dumbfounded. It's likely that we would've ended up doing it at this rate, but it wouldn't be interesting if I just went along with it. So, let's throw in a little challenge.

"I'll just have Amasawa do it instead. Well then, I'm leaving."

"W-Wait a minute, what do you mean? I didn't hear anything about you doing it with Amasawa~"

"You didn't ask, and why should I tell you? Besides, we're not exactly close, are we?"

"Tch..."

Maybe I teased her a bit too much. She seemed to gradually lose her energy and looked dejected as she spoke.

"Actually, you want me to do it, right? What's the matter?"

"Well... y-yes, but is there a problem? It's obvious you want me to do it. When you go this far... I get so wet..."

As she speaks, Tsubaki bites her lip and shows her soaked underwear.

"What's with you lately? You're not being honest, huh?"

"Hmm, you should have said so from the beginning."

"Well, even if you say that..."

Blushing crimson, Tsubaki spreads her legs, unable to resist the urge to pose seductively despite her embarrassment. Unable to resist, I pull her closer, sliding her underwear aside and slipping my hand in.

Much to my surprise, my fingers easily slide deep inside her, feeling her wetness.

"Mmm... ♡ Ahh... ♡"

"Does it feel good here?"

"Y-yeah, it feels really gooood ♡"

It's clear she's not able to articulate properly, but it's evident she's experiencing pleasure. As I tease her inner walls with my index and middle fingers, thick white fluid clings to my fingers.

"Wow, you're seriously kinky. It's not just your appearance; your personality matches too."

Indeed, she looks like she'd be wild in bed, but you can tell from her demeanor. Tsubaki is definitely a virgin. It's obvious she's not used to men. She's already breathing heavily even at this distance, so she must be really excited.

"P-Please don't tease me like this~ ♡"

As I increase the pace of my fingers moving inside Tsubaki, she's gradually reaching her climax. She's definitely a feisty one, just like Amasawa. There are a lot of interesting girls this year.

"N-No ♡ No ♡ I'm going to... I'm going to come! ♡"

Just as she's about to reach the peak, I deliberately refrain from letting her climax.

"W-Why...?"

Caught off guard by this sudden turn of events, Tsubaki, unable to experience the pleasure, wears a disappointed expression.

"Hmm... I wonder why. Maybe just the mood, I guess?"

"P-Please... Let me come! This is so unsatisfying!"

Unlike her usual calm demeanor, she's raising her voice unusually, showing a side of Tsubaki that's out of character. It's always the same pattern. Sometimes, I want to do something different. Then, my eyes catch something. It's the candy that Tsubaki was licking earlier.

Tsubaki, give me that.

"What? ....?"

I take the candy in her hand, quickly remove her underwear, and insert the candy stick into her vaginal canal.

"Wow, it goes right in."

The round part of the candy ball was inserted into Tsubaki's vaginal canal with a loud and disgusting sound.

"Oh, my God, you're so sticky ♡♡♡♡♡".

"Ha-ha-ha, this is amazing ....".

I, who turns to Tsubaki with an innocent smile that a child would peel off, was impressed by what I was doing for the first time and got a little addicted to it.

"Ohhh…There's candy in my pussy♡♡"

I adjust it with the stick part, and play with the candy to stir the inside of Tsubaki's pussy with the candy, cunnilingus to the vaginal depths to trace it from around the clitoris.

"Hey, do you want me to make you come with this?"

"Please do it~♡ Hurry up and make me come~♡"

As I increased the pace of inserting the candy, I could tell Tsubaki's body was starting to twitch.

"Come on, let it out!"

"Ah, hyaaahh♡♡♡"

With her eyes closed, Tsubaki ejaculates an incredible amount of fluid while at the same time, the candy shoots out from her vagina with the force. Even after 5 seconds have passed, she continues to ejaculate, trying to cover her face with both hands and close her legs.

"Ah, please don't look~♡"

"Haha, you're unexpectedly cute."

"You, taking advantage like this, that's so mean~ If that's the case, then I'll do this too, okay?"

As she speaks, she slowly unzips my pants, pulls out my penis, and starts moving it up and down lightly. She brushes her hair behind her ears and then takes it in her mouth.

"Mmmh♡..... Ahh♡....."

Surprisingly, it feels really good, and I'm also surprised, but I'm still a beginner. I'm not used to it yet.

"Mm♡.... Chu.... Hey, hey♡"

She licks around the tip and then licks the whole thing with her tongue.

"Mmmh♡..... Chu♡..... Suck♡"

Tsubaki starts moving her head while sucking on it, but because it's her first time, she still looks inexperienced. While supporting her, I grab her head and move it.

"Come on, make it feel even better."

"Mm, okay♡..... Suck... Lick♡"

Uh-oh, she's surprisingly quick at getting the hang of it. I let go of her head, and she started moving on her own eagerly. I'm reaching my limit too.

"Oh no... I might... I might climax."

"Mmmh♡! Did you... climax? But that's a lot..."

"Sorry, it felt so good because you were getting better at it."

"Yay, I got praised!"

It shouldn't have been just me feeling good; most likely, Tsubaki must have been incredibly aroused too. As evidence, a large amount of love juices were flowing down her thighs.

"Oh, it's dripping. Let me lick it..."

I say as I lick the love juices dripping from Tsubaki.

"Ah, no♡ Stop it♡"

"Tsubaki, should we... do it?"

"...Okay, but please be gentle, it's my first time///"

Tsubaki opens her legs, trying to hide her embarrassment. But it seems she can't hide her blushing face. It's, how should I say it, cute. I take out my penis and rub it against Tsubaki's secret place.

"Huh? Isn't it... bigger than earlier...?"

"Really? If you're scared, we can stop."

"N-no... Can you... put it in?♡"

As the slippery love juices cling to the glans, shining wetly, Tsubaki lets out a hot breath.

"Senpai..."

"Yes?"

"I'm... giving you my... virginity///"

I nod in response to her words. To minimize the pain, I coat the tip of my shaft with plenty of love juices and slowly bury the glans. Then, with one swift motion, I thrust my hips forward.

Hiuuh! Oh, .... ♡♡"

Tsubaki, does it hurt?

"Yes... Of course it hurts, of course it hurts♡"

Tsubaki stifles her voice as she endures the pain. The vaginal flesh repulses and pushes the rod back, tightening it from left to right and up and down. Honestly, the tightness is painful.

Then I'm going to put it deep inside you. ....

"You didn't go in yet? .... Wait a minute .... Oh no♡... What's this? ..... My pussy is melting♡"

Every time Tsubaki's hips are inserted, the entrance of her secret part squeezes the root of the meat stick.

Tsubaki's cunt is so tight. .... Oh my God, Tsubaki's cunt is so tight!

The more she continues to piston, the more her love juices start to overflow, and her movements gradually become smoother and smoother.

Tsubaki is bending over and shaking, and I increase the pace of my hips even more.

I move my hips even faster, "Ohhhhhh, I've never done this before!

Sakurako, I might be in trouble too. ....

"An, nnnn♡..., let it out! I'm not sure how much I can take! ♡♡"

Tsubaki matches my movements with her hips, their movements are synchronized, and more pleasure is born from that.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ohhhhhh, cumming ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡"

.... Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming ♡.... My stomach is warm, ♡♡♡♡"

At the moment I ejaculated inside Tsubaki, she was climaxing with a huge spurt of semen, breathing heavily and huffing and puffing.

I can't believe I'm going to cum this much. .... Too bad ♡"

Well, now I've come to my senses. I, Hitoshi Dogasaki, ate up the 11th person. I won't be able to live this school life peacefully. ....

Tsubaki has fallen…

=================================

Want to read advanced chapter?

Give me your stone to this novel to reach the milestone that will give you bonus chapter per day!!!

100-200 Power Stones = 1 Bonus Chapters / Day

200-300 Power Stones = 2 Bonus Chapters / Day

300-400 Power Stones = 3 Bonus Chapter / day

Want to support me? 

You can join as member in my P4TR30N

p4treon.com/ShirooYuki ( Change 4 to a)

See ya!!

2