Chapter 78: The reason for loneliness and tears (R-18)
86 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing up with Tsubaki, I leave the room where she's staying. As she blushes and waves goodbye, it's needless to say that Tsubaki looked incredibly cute.

But there's something I feel like I've forgotten... What could it be...?

Ah. Amasawa...

Suddenly remembering, I rush off to the main pool. Quickly changing into my swimsuit, I scan the area around the deck chairs where I was just moments ago, but there are too many people around, and I can't spot her. Did she already go back to her room?

Recalling her features, I search for a girl wearing a black frilly bikini, and spot a girl with red twintails sitting by the poolside, looking bored as she dangles her ankles in the water.

That's her, Amasawa.

Knowing I might get scolded, I cautiously approach and sit next to her.

"Oh, Amasawa..."

"...Senpai?"

Rather than a fierce expression... She looks at me with a look reminiscent of a stray kitten finding its owner. Oh... she's too cute.

"What's the matter with you, leaving me and going to some other girl's place? I don't know what you're thinking, Senpai."

She's angry, but the way she slightly sadly opens her mouth makes her look incredibly young and cute. Well, it's understandable that she's angry. I can't blame her. I also feel a mix of emotions that I can't quite express.

"Sorry, Amasawa."

"It's fine. I'm not mad. But seriously, what were you up to?"

"...Just, because I was worried about you."

"Lies. You don't think anything about me, do you? In the end, I'm the only one who cares about you, Senpai. It's so stupid... why... why... sniff."

Uh-oh, she's starting to cry. This is bad. It's been only two hours since I went to Tsubaki's room, and it's still daylight. It's risky to have someone cry in the most crowded place. But more than that, I hate how I'm so irresponsible. Thinking about making someone suffer because of me makes me hate myself even more.

"Amasawa..."

"Don't look at me... just go away."

"I can't just leave you alone. I'm right here."

"Why? Why are you being so kind! Stop it already! You don't know how I feel about you... huh?////"

Before I know it, I'm hugging Amasawa. Somehow, I couldn't help feeling like I wanted to protect her.

"I'm really sorry. I'm definitely a hopeless guy, but I don't dislike you either."

"You won't say you like me."

"Sorry, I'm not interested in romance..."

"So, it's just a physical thing, huh? You're really the worst."

Even as she says this, Amasawa smiles gently and leans her head on my shoulder.

"Hey, Senpai, want to do something naughty?"

"... You can't be serious, doing it here."

I'm surprised by Amasawa's sudden suggestion. I'm getting flustered if she suddenly suggests doing it. But her swimsuit... it's so provocatively revealing.

" They won't find out, so...why don't you touch me?"

Amazawa, who grabbed my hand a little too forcefully and made me touch her own breasts, oh my God, they are so soft!

 I was a little concerned because there were so many people, but no one seemed to notice.

"Hmmm♡♡.... I think it feels a little better ♡"

No, I can't stop my hand. I'm going to change the place I'm rubbing from breasts to ass.

I can't believe that she has a tight ass, so soft and tender!

"♡♡... Where are you rubbing♡"

"Amazawa, you're too soft. .....

To avoid being noticed by others, I moves the part to be touched from the buttocks to the secret area by tracing the area to be touched.

Oh", no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no... .... Hey, you can't go in there, ♡"

Quietly and subtly, I slide the swimsuit aside and slip my fingers into her vagina. A sticky sensation envelops my fingertips with a squelching sound, immersed in water and moisture.

"♡Hya ♡.... I'm going to be discovered♡.... No, you can't♡♡"

"They won't find out, they won't find out, well ..... Do you think they'll notice if I do this?"

When I picked up the pace of moving my hand as I said it, Amazawa's body trembled and she was holding her mouth with one hand to stifle her voice

"♡♡.... Nnhaaaaahhh♡"

Her body collapses as if she's surrendered, still fidgeting between her thighs, and she falls into the pool, sinking in. I probably made her climax.

"Oh, did you...?"

"Ah! You pervert, everyone can see, you know! ////"

Amasawa-san, her eyes wide, her cheeks tinted, and her body flapping against mine, wow, she's just too cute, isn't she?

"Hey, senior, I think I might be in some kind of trouble. ..... Would you like to come up? ///"

"Yeah, uh, .... Yeah."

She was looking at me with greedy eyes.

I also climbed out of the pool and, still in my swimsuit, moved with Amazawa up the stairs to the deck, where there was no sign of anyone else.

"Hmmm, it's finally the two of us, isn't it? I haven't had sex with a senior since a long time"

"Shut up."

I was a little embarrassed, so I turned away and replied in a cursory manner.

"Haha, what do you think? My swimsuit. A little peek of cleavage~... just kidding ♡"

Amasawa puts her hands on her breasts and raises them up in the air as if she is squeezing them.

Her cleavage is visible through her black swimsuit, and it's not half as erotic as you might expect.

"....."

I fall down and plunge my face into its chest. Oh, it smells so good!

"Hey, hey now/// You're too eager♡"

"..... It calms me down. Smells great, awesome."

"Oh, my God, you really are a pervert, senpai ♡."

Saying that, She wraps her hands around the back of my head and sinks further into hrt chest.

Oh what a pleasant feeling, I've never tasted anything like this, so calm and .... I felt like a kid again.

"Mom ..... Ah."

"Eh~? Say it one more time, Senpai?"

Taking my slip-up in stride, Amasawa suddenly lifts the corners of her mouth and squints at me, as if teasing me by peering into my face. 

What am I even saying! Nobody would mistake you for my mom, Amasawa!

"Haha, am I your mom~? Senpai, you're such a mama's boy~"

Amazawa with a wry smile and a grin.

You're right, that was a mistake.

"Oh, seriously, I'm sorry. ..... I haven't had a mother since I was born, so I didn't know what it was like. But I think I might know what it's like."

After saying that, Amasawa suddenly fell silent, and it felt like the atmosphere froze. She seemed to realize she had misspoken, her expression turning troubled as she apologized to me with an apologetic tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry seniors. .... I didn't mean to."

"No, that's okay, I don't mind."

(That's right, it's not just me and Ayanokoji-senpai. Even Horagasaki-senpai has a painful past... And yet, I…)

"Don't be so downhearted. Look, I'm okay, so..."

(Senpai, you're smiling kindly, but deep down, you were sad, weren't you? You were struggling alone, wanting to rely on someone but unable to. I feel like I understand a bit about the person Horagasaki Jin has grown up to be.)

"Hey, Horagasaki-senpai. If you want to rely on someone, I'll pamper you as much as you like, so... come here?"

With a complete departure from her usual stern demeanor, Amasawa embraces me with a gentleness that envelops kindness. Somehow, the strength in her embrace is overpowering yet comforting, and I find myself clinging to her, burying my face in her chest.

"Hehe, you're cute~," she says as she strokes my head gently, her touch filled with kindness. This is seriously the best.

"Senpai, senpai, one more time. Just say 'mom' one more time?"

".....Huh?"

Suddenly, I'm asked for something outrageous. Why is she so desperate, and it's a little embarrassing.

"Please! Just once more!"

With such desperate pleading, I can't just leave it be.

"Mom...."

This is seriously embarrassing, so I pout and look off into the distant future for the latter part.

"What's wrong~? Jin-kun? Come to Mama Ichika's side?"

She says, embracing me tightly. Mother, huh. This must be what it's like. Like a mother spoiling her child, Amasawa gently pats my head.

"You're... so cute! Horagasaki-senpai, you're super cute///"

Damn, you don't even know my embarrassment. Troublesome junior. 

But damn, breasts feel so good, the best.

"Haha, Senpai like boobs, don't they?"

"Boobs...I like them."

"Hmmm, want a rub?"

Amasawa gazes at me with a seductive expression, piercing right through me. It's not good. I'm driven by the urge to say I want to touch.

"Hyaaan♡... You're squeezing too hard, you know♡"

Amasawa's cheeks flush as I firmly grasp and knead her entire body, and she opens her mouth. But the fact that she doesn't try to release my hands... Does that mean she's asking for more?

"Oh, ♡♡♡Senpai no naughty."

As it was, Amasawa untied her twin-tails and let her hair down. It was the first time I saw Amasawa with her hair down, but she looked not like a child but like an adult with a sexy gap? It made me blush a little.

"Oh, my senpai, you're blushing when you see me with my hair down!"

She teases me with a smirk, making fun of me, but she's actually too cute for words. 

"...You're incredibly cute."

"Eek! I-I hate jokes like that, you know?"

Feeling quite serious about Amasawa being my type, I pull her close and whisper sweetly in her ear, 

"That kind of vibe from you, Ichika, is right up my alley."

"Eeek!////" she gasps.

Amasawa comes up to me with her face bright red and looks down, is she going to hit me? Just when I thought she was going to hit me, she forcefully grabbed my face and kissed me.

But it was not just a kiss, she put her tongue in my mouth so hard that my mouth felt like it was being licked all over by Amazawa's tongue.

"Hamu.... Re-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro .... Chupa."

"Hmph.... Chupkkk .... Rerorireruku.... Pfft."

We part our lips, leaving a thread-like connection between us. Amasawa, in a bewitching manner, reaches out to wipe away the tangled thread with her hand and murmurs, 

"Shall I clean up down there for you?♡"

"Y-Yes."

Seeing me unintentionally shift to a polite tone, Amasawa lightly smiles and squats down. She lifts up the swimsuit I had been wearing and exposes my penis. Before taking it into her mouth, she drips saliva onto the tip and smirks erotically as she spreads it around with her index finger.

"A big, hard cock♪ I'll give you lots of licks, senpai♡"

Amasawa continues to move her mouth up and down my shaft, lightly closing her eyes as she takes my penis deep into her mouth.

"Mmm♡... Ahh♡... Nchu, slurp slurp♡... Mmm♡"

I can't help but notice the contrast between the usual Amasawa and her different hairstyle. When she teases me with such a mature demeanor but in a childish manner, like this, it really stimulates my senses.

"Mmm♡... Nchu... Chuup...♡"

"A-Amasawa, you're too good at this...!"

"Do you feel good... Senpai?♡"

Amasawa continues moving her head while saying so.

"It feels... incredibly good...!"

"Hehe♪... Mmm♡ Sloppy...♡ Nchuuhh... Slurp slurp〜♡"

"This... is amazing!"

At that moment, an unbelievable amount of semen gushes out from my urethra, spilling out rapidly. Amasawa, startled by the volume, widens her eyes and chokes a little.

"Mmmmm!?♡... Cough... Cough... You're releasing too much, senpai♡"

Using both hands, Amasawa lets my semen dribble out of her mouth and presents it, mixed with saliva, to me. She then stands up with a smirk on her face. Unable to resist any longer, I pull her closer and undo the top of her bikini. With a flutter, the swimsuit falls to the ground, revealing her chest with its beautiful shape and cherry-colored protrusions, akin to marshmallows, unique to female students.

"Mmm... Chupa... Slurp slurp lick..."

"Mmm♡ Aahh♡ Heyyy♡ Don't tease me like this♡"

Without hesitation, I eagerly latch onto her large breasts, running my tongue over Amasawa's entire body as I explore it with my hands. When I touch her thighs, I notice a sticky love juice dripping down, a sign of her arousal. While swimsuits are expected to get wet, the level of wetness in her intimate area seems unusually high, perhaps more noticeable because her swimsuit is black.

"Mmm... Lick... Nchu... Nchup"

"Eeek♡ If you lick my nipples so teasingly, I can't help but feel it♡"

"Mmm... So sweet... Feels good, right?"

"Yeah, it's amazing♡ Do something even better♡"

As I release my lips from Amaswa's massive breasts that I had been eagerly sucking on, she slowly rotates, sticking out her butt and turning towards me. With her lower swimsuit shifted to the side, she exposes her pussy with a tantalizing view.

"Senpai♡ Please come to my lower mouth too♡"

At this point, my rationality fades away, and my heart is pounding like crazy. I crouch down and begin licking around Amasawa's intimate area.

"Eek♡♡ N-No, not thereee♡"

Even just licking around, it's evident that she's wet and drenched in her love juices. As I continue to lick, gradually lowering her swimsuit to expose her completely, she covers her face with both hands and murmurs softly.

"Just a little more, okay?♡... Even I'm a bit embarrassed♡"

"Amasawa, I love you..."

"I love you too♪ My one and only senpai♡"

Grasping Amasawa's large and enticing buttocks with both hands, I thrust my manhood all the way into her womb in one go.

With a squelching sound, I enter her, enveloped by the soft flesh walls as I slide deeper inside. As I penetrate, a sticky and warm sensation washes over my entire groin.

"Mmm♡... Aahhh♡ Senpai's big cock, it's inside my pussy♡"

With it all the way in, I start moving my hips. Amasawa breathes heavily, her long hair swaying as she indulges in pleasure.

"Ah...! It's tight inside..."

I can't help but be surprised by the incredible tightness. The varying pressure inside Anasawa's vagina, tightening and loosening with each of my movements, provides the perfect sensation. Our bodies fit together exceptionally well, making our compatibility outstanding.

"I want to feel you thrusting deep inside my pussy♡ Use that big cock to make me feel even more♡"

"Ichika, your body and everything about you belongs to me.... I won't let Kiyotaka have you, no matter what."

"Aahhh♡ Yes♡... I-I only want to be embraced by you, Senpai♡ I want everything about you♡♡"

"I want you too...!"

"Come♡ I want lots of you, Senpai♡"

"Oh no... I might... cum soon...!"

"Yeah, that's good♡ I want you to cum inside me a lot♡ Fill me up with your semen and impregnate me♡♡"

"I'm cumming....!"

"I-I'm also... cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming♡ Aahhh, aahhh, hyaaaahhhh♡"

At that moment, my semen is released in large quantities inside Amasawa. I pull my penis out of her vagina, and my ejaculated semen drips out abundantly from her pussy. Amasawa, with a lascivious expression, collapses from her knees.

"Senpai, you're too good at sex♡"

"Hehe, thanks Amasawa. You're amazing too."

"Hehe, from now on, let's continue as friends with benefits, okay?♪ Jin-kun♡"

Amasawa smiles coyly while bending forward with her index finger raised. She's way too erotic. Somehow, am I really having a wild time on this cruise ship?

=================================

Want to read advanced chapter?

Give me your stone to this novel to reach the milestone that will give you bonus chapter per day!!!

100-200 Power Stones = 1 Bonus Chapters / Day

200-300 Power Stones = 2 Bonus Chapters / Day

300-400 Power Stones = 3 Bonus Chapter / day

Want to support me? 

You can join as member in my P4TR30N

p4treon.com/ShirooYuki ( Change 4 to a)

See ya!!

2