Chapter 80: Hiding things doesn’t work for Matsushita
136 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The treasure hunt game had been going on for nearly an hour. Many participants had scattered, and it was rare to see groups of dozens chatting. However, there were still students diligently searching, walking back and forth in the same area.

"Good morning, Horagasaki-Senpai!"

"Huh? Oh, Nanase..."

"...Who's that girl?"

This is a bit awkward. Matsushita's gaze was terrifyingly intense, displaying a blatant sense of vigilance, almost as if viewing with hostility.

"I am Tsubasa Nanase, a first-year student in Class D."

"Oh, really? You don't seem like a first-year."

Matsushita uttered her words as if she were spitting them out, focusing on a certain aspect, but Nanase tilted her head in wonder.

"Is that so? I don't think I'm that remarkable to be seen as older than I am."

I see, this girl is really innocent. But Jin-kun tainted that innocence. I'm such a scumbag...

"No, no, you definitely seem remarkable, don't you think?"

"Is that so?... Oh, are you referring to my chest when you say that, Senpai?"

Nanase finally realized what Matsushita was referring to.

Hey, hey, Matsushita-san, you can't say things like that.

Nanase-chan is innocent, you know?

"Are you drinking milk or getting massages or something?"

"No, in my case, Horagasaki-Senpai massaged me, and I grew bigger. Senpai's massages feel really good! Mental growth is important, and sometimes it's important to release sexual desire too, you know?"

Hey, Nanase-chan. That's not good, seriously, it's awkward, and the person next to me is giving me an icy stare as if they're about to kill me. I need to change the subject, so I turn to Nanase.

"So, Nanase, are you also searching for treasure? It's, uh, fun, right?"

"No, I'm not participating. I felt like taking it easy, so I'm just strolling around the ship."

"I see... Well then, let's go, Matsushita. See you later, Nanase... "

"Uh, hey... about the massage you mentioned earlier, could you tell me more about it?"

Matsushita interrupted, her face twitching as she questioned Nanase. But her gaze was fixed on me, as if glaring.

Oh no, this is really bad. Come to think of it, I didn't say so much about it before. 

"Yes, I washed Senpai's back in the bath of his cabin the other day. His muscles are wonderfully developed, and I thought it could be a reference for growth. But, I guess, I got a little... how should I say... excited? When I mentioned that, Horagasaki-Senpai continued massaging my chest for several tens of minutes."

Nanase, asked for an answer, smiled and roughly explained what happened at that time. Oh no, this girl is too straightforward. Is she foolish, naive, or genuinely unaware? This is troublesome for me too.

"I see... So you did massage the chest. Just that?"

Matsushita's "Just that?" was loaded with incredible pressure. I turned my head towards her , sweating nervously with my neck making a creaking sound, and there was Matsushita, smiling, but it didn't reach her eyes. her gaze felt cold, and her mouth was lifted only at the corners. It's really scary.

Well, should I run away? As I subtly shifted my foot, Matsushita, still facing me, grabbed the collar of my shirt tightly, not letting me escape.

Um... I guess I'm going to disappear today.

"Well, yes, and also Senpai's splendid and large thing entered inside me for the first time. It hurt a little because it was my first time, but it felt really warm and pleasant."

Tsubasa-chan just came out with it here. This is really bad. How is this going to affect the situation of the treasure hunt from now on?

"Oh, haha... Is that so? Well, I've been in that position too, you know."

Matsushita retorted to Nanase, and she responded with a slightly stronger tone than before.

"I've also had my delicate area licked."

"Huh?"

".....Stop it, Stop it"

I tried to stop Nanase by mouthing "stop, stop," shaking my head, but she just smiled and grabbed my arm.

"Hehe, Horagasaki-Senpai , you seem energetic too. Well then, I'll take my leave... Oh, let's have some fun again next time, Jin-senpai ♡."

It's good to see you're energetic too, Nanase. It would've been better without that last comment.

Saying this, Nanase left, her figure growing distant.

"..."

"..."

Both Matsushita and I remained in silence until Matsushita forcefully broke it.

"Horagasaki-kun?"

"Um... yes..."

Matsushita smiled devilishly as she looked at me. Is this the death sentence?

"You understand, right, Horagasaki-kun?"

"...I-I'm sorry."

"Be honest now. As far as I know, it was only me and Kamuro-san who knew about it. So, if that girl earlier was included?"

"Included?"

"How many did you eat?"

What should I do? I can't just be honest here. And I definitely shouldn't say something like 'I ate eleven people' to Kamuro. This is getting really bad.

"...Three people."

"Lies are not good, you know?"

Why does she always find out? Maybe I'm just bad at lying.

"El... eleven... I-I mean—"

"...Beast."

Matsushita muttered softly, glaring. Well, she's not wrong, but I feel incredibly sorry and scared. I'll repent properly next time! No more fooling around with women!

"Horagasaki-kun, your womanizing habits are just too much."

"...Yes, I know."

After that, Matsushita continued to mercilessly berate me. She threw words at me like "enemy of women," "womanizer," "playboy," "scumbag," and so on. I'm on the verge of tears now.

"Well, it's partly my fault for creating this atmosphere. Let's switch our mood and continue the game, shall we?"

"T-Thank you."

"But don't think I'm forgiving you, okay?"

"Y-Yes."

I thought I had managed to ask for forgiveness, so I expressed my gratitude with a relieved expression, but Matsushita conveyed that she wasn't forgiving me with a menacing smile. Well, that's understandable.

We continued to steadily find codes. We found several cheap ones next to vending machines and under tables, but only one expensive-looking one was found under the sofa.

"Should we do this one?"

"Yeah, let's scan it and see."

Matsushita said as she scanned the QR code. She pressed "TAP" on her phone, waiting with anticipation for how many points we would get.

When the box lit up in blue, we found out it was worth 300,000 points.

"It's lucky it was in such an easy place."

"Yeah, why didn't everyone scan it?"

I think I understand why no one scanned it even though it was under the sofa. We had seen over ten sofas before reaching this one, and all their codes smelled cheap. They were all placed on the sofa's legs.

But this sofa was different. The code wasn't stuck on the legs; it was under the sofa.

I didn't notice it at first, but I thought there might be something intentional about it. When I touched the spot under the sofa, there was something protruding about 5cm thick.

There were no traces of anyone moving it here, and it was probably placed under all the sofas, but the students must have ignored it because they thought they were all cheap. We found something good.

"We got quite a good result, didn't we?"

"Yeah... Uh, thanks, I guess?"

"No, I'm sorry for being angry earlier."

"It's fine, I'm the one at fault..."

"Yeah, that's true."

Matsushita didn't budge on that. She's really fond of women, after all. After that, we returned to the starting point where Horikita was.

"Good job, the procedure is complete now. By the way, you were paired with Matsushita, right?"

"Oh, really, you're curious, Horikita-san."

"Curious is a strange way to put it, but yes."

"I see, so maybe Horikita-san is my rival too?"

"Yes, that's how it seems."

"I'm not going to give up, so, see you later, Horagasaki-kun."

Matsushita waved flirtatiously and blushing, then left the scene.

I wonder why, but I understood what Horikita and Matsushita's conversation meant. I'm not as clueless as Kiyotaka, so I can figure it out surprisingly well. They must be talking about me. Both of them have feelings for me, so they're probably discussing being rivals.

Well, I'll just pretend I don't know anything.

"You two have earned 580,000 points after deducting the participation fee, which is quite impressive. However, Wang-san and Koenji-kun have earned 500,000 points."

"...Huh?"

"Surprising, isn't it? I'm curious about how they ended up as a pair, but they've earned an incredible amount in these two weeks."

Incredible physical abilities, intelligence, and even luck.

"It's a minus for the class if he can't participate in the future."

"He never intended to participate from the start, did he?"

"That's true. While it would be beneficial to utilize Koenji-kun's abilities, if it's impossible, I'd like you to use your abilities for the sake of the class."

"No way."

"I thought you'd say that..."

Horikita sighed, but smiled somewhat strangely. If they could get Koenji on their side, he would be an incredibly reliable ally.

=================================

Want to read advanced chapter?

Give me your stone to this novel to reach the milestone that will give you bonus chapter per day!!!

100-200 Power Stones = 1 Bonus Chapters / Day

200-300 Power Stones = 2 Bonus Chapters / Day

300-400 Power Stones = 3 Bonus Chapter / day

Want to support me? 

You can join as member in my P4TR30N

p4treon.com/ShirooYuki ( Change 4 to a)

See ya!!

1