The most powerful spirit
291 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dryads are part of the earth, they are born and feed from it, plants are their sisters and seeds are their babies, having such a connection, they are able to control it as they wish.

If a dryad reaches a certain level, it can extend its control of the earth to a delimited area, it is said that the most powerful dryads were able to control that encompassed an empire.

When a dryad extends its domain, all the vegetation that is inside is under its total control, they also acquire a certain degree of omniscience, they will know everything that happens within their domain, although this also depends on the control they have over it.

The dryad queen Lilea for example, her domain covers the entire territory of the dryads, and is able to know if a bee landed on a flower, so the territory of the dryads was extremely difficult to invade even for demons, because as soon as they stepped on the territory the queen would know of their arrival and prepare measures or attack them directly.

Therefore, the fact that Leiby, being only 17 years old, was able to activate her domain only shows one thing

That she is the greatest prodigy that has existed in the dryad realm in the last 1,000 years.

[Dryad domain: Field of flowers].

Crash

Roots noticeably larger and sturdier than before burst out of the ground and headed towards Maldina

"Uaaahhhhh!"

Maldina tried to cut them with her flaming naginata but only managed to damage them a little bit.

Bom!

The root hit her squarely sending her flying several meters away.

"Wow!"

"Yeah...wow"

Lucas said in amazement, but Arthur's exclamation seemed to have another meaning as he looked at Leiby with a slight blush on his face

Fum

Leiby disappeared into the flowers and then appeared in front of Lucas and Arthur

"I can only last about 20 minutes, do your best!"

Leiby put her hand on their backs and a green aura covered their bodies making almost all their tiredness and fatigue disappear

"UUAAAAAHHHHH!"

In the distance, Maldina roared with all her might looking incredibly furious and out of control, she looked like a complete beast

"Come on!"

Clank!

Noah was avoiding the numerous black stakes that Vice was summoning, while Silfy and Elida were supporting him from behind

[Lightning steps]

Zaz!

With an electric aura, Noah advanced at high speed and stood in front of Vice.

Clank!

But he blocked his attack with his stakes

Fum!

"Silfy!"

Ignoring Noah, he attacked Silfy who was preparing a spell.

"Piuu~"

But Elida used her powerful wind magic to deflect them.

Clap!

"Thank you!"

Silfy put his palms together and then rested them on the ground, a big magic circle appeared and from it many rabbits started to come out, they started to run and jump all over the place

Clank Clank Clank Clank

Taking advantage of the distraction, Noah fiercely attacked Vice from all directions using the rabbits to confuse him.

Slash

Until finally he was able to lightly cut his cheek with an electric blade.

"What a nuisance."

Vice calmly wiped the blood from his wound and a large number of red portals spread throughout the area

"!!! Silfy stay away!"

Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam

A large number of stakes came out of the portals destroying the trees and shattering the ground causing a large cloud of dust

"Ha...ha!"

When the dust cloud cleared, Noah could be seen with some injuries leaning against a tree.

"Thank you Elida."

"Piuu~"

Elida floated Silfy up to avoid the damage

"Noah! are you okay?"

"Ugh...yeah don't worry"

She said as she struggled to her feet

Fuum!

Suddenly, out of the dust flew a stake at high speed that Noah could barely dodge.

'It's faster than before! If it hadn't been for my instincts I'd be dead by now!'

Fum!

Clank!

"Ugh!"

Another stake came out of the dust but this time he had no choice but to deflect it with his sword.

Fum! Fum! Fum!

Three more stakes came out of the dust and Noah grabbed Silfy in his arms and started running.

[Lightning steps]

Zaz!

 

Bam! Bam! Bam!

The stakes followed him closely as he dodged them.

"Elida!"

"Piuu~!"

Fush!

Elida released a powerful gust of wind that blew away all the dust making Vice's figure visible.

Fum! Fum! Fum!

He summoned three more stakes aimed at Noah, but Noah realized something.

"Now he's using his arms"

During the whole fight he always had his arms crossed but now he was extending them to shoot the stakes.

"It seems that when he uses his arms the stakes are faster!"

Bam! Bam! Bam!

The stakes continued to chase Noah closely and he was running out of energy.

"Silfy! Hold on tight!"

[Lightning impulse]

Noah's body gave off intense lightning bolts and sped away from Vice's reach.

Vice just watched him without changing his expression and started walking towards his direction.

*

When they were far away Noah deactivated the Lightning Impulse and put Silfy on the ground.

"Noah, I need you to buy me some time."

Silfy said suddenly

"How much?"

"I don't know...but if I get this we can win."

Noah looked at Silfy who looked very determined.

'You're going to do 'it' huh?'

"Alright I'll try to beat you as long as I can, Elida, protect Silfy please"

"Thank you!"

Silfy sat in meditation position and closed her eyes.

"Let's try that then"

Noah turned around and started walking

Step

Step

Step

Little bolts of lightning began to shoot out of his body as he kept walking

Step

Step

They no longer heard only his footsteps but the footsteps of another person, Vice, who was also approaching him walking slowly.

Fum!

As soon as he saw Noah he summoned a stake and threw it at full speed.

The stake was traveling at a great speed but

Fium

"!!!"

Noah dodged it without seemingly any effort

Vice's expression changed for the first time looking surprised, but he quickly summoned more stakes and threw them at Lucas.

Fium

Fium

Fium

But Noah dodged them all without difficulty as he continued to approach Vice and his eyes gave off an electric glow.

[Stimulation]

A skill that consists of stimulating the brain and nerves of the body with electricity to improve the body's reaction, but you have to be extremely careful, if it were to release too high a voltage it could fry my brain or damage it, that's why it was so important to have great control over the mana.

Zaz!

Noah started to run while dodging the stakes that Vice was throwing and also started to use them as a support to propel himself.

Slash

With the support of the stakes he quickly arrived in front of Vice and without giving him time to react he attacked him with a quick sword movement.

 

Fum

Screech

Vice quickly summoned a stake to counterattack, but Noah used his sword to slide down the stake and kick Vice in the face.

Bam!

The kick landed squarely in Vice's face but he instantly summoned 3 stakes that surrounded Noah in midair.

Bam!

But none of them hit him.

"Pugh!"

Vice sculpted some blood and looked at Noah with a frown.

"Filthy human"

A dark energy began to envelop him and many portals appeared behind him, and extending his arm they all shot out even faster than before

[Lightning Steps]

Noah ran towards Vice while dodging all the stakes.

The stakes were chasing him relentlessly changing direction.

Clank Clank Clank Clank

Noah was propelled by the stakes and also deflected the ones he couldn't dodge with his sword.

Clank!

"Kgh!"

Noah blocked one of the stakes but it continued to move forward and dragged him all over the ground

Clank!

Until he managed to get it out of the way but the next moment many others were coming from the sky.

Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam

He quickly backed up and many stakes fell in front of him and continued to chase him.

[Lightning Impulse]

Using Lightning Impulse he pushed through the many stakes and attacked Vice.

Slash Slash Slash Slash

Several cuts appeared on Vice's body as he was unable to defend himself.

Clank Clank Clank Clank

He created a wall with his stakes and when he saw an opening he attacked immediately grazing Noah's side causing a cut.

"Ha...ha...ha...ha"

Noah stopped his attack by grabbing his side which began to bleed.

"I won't be able to hold on much longer."

His head was starting to ache and his mana was draining by the second

"At least I'm not the only one."

Looking over at Vice, Vice had several cuts and was starting to sweat and breathe heavily

"Fu~"

Noah gave a sigh and prepared to attack again and Vice also did the same.

Boom

Dog as they were about to attack they felt a tremendous pressure and they stopped

"I can't believe you summoned me to solve such a small problem"

A loud and commanding voice echoed throughout the forest.

"I'm only going to help you because 'she' told me to."

A huge white-haired wolf with golden markings on his fur and golden eyes that exerted tremendous pressure appeared and asked

"So, which one of you is the insect I have to kill?"

[High-ranking spirit, Fenrir]

15