Chapter 07: BANDITS? Which one of them is evil, really..?
267 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right in front of Count Wayne’s manor, just right beside a fancy carriage outside, there stood a lady cloaked in white. Her mesmerizing disinterred eyes seemed annoyed, yet her composure remained the same. 

When Alastor finally reached her side, she immediately turned her attention towards him before scanning his whole body. The seemingly young boy who always acted like a middle aged man was dressed up like a proper noble once and for all. 

Usually, Alastor would always refuse to wear fancy noble clothes, but today, it seemed like he's finally prepared to take on the first part of his journey.

Alessandra smiled at him before offering her hand.

“Are you all set and ready to go?”

“Yes, Dear Sister.” 

Alessandra no longer waited for him, and went inside the carriage first. Following her lead, Alastor sat inside the comfy seats of the carriage. And as soon as they’re inside, the carriage finally started moving.

And after that- It was full of awkwardness inside the carriage. Since there was nothing to talk about, the brother and sister duo stared at each other without saying anything.

Who would even want to start a conversation between the two of them?

Alastor never really liked his bully sister, and Alessandra only sees him as his younger brother- although for her they’re really really close.

Even so, none of them could utter even a single word out.

SILEEEEENCCCCCEEEEE

As the silence grew larger, Alastor knew he had to do something, that’s why although pathetic, Alastor took the initiative to start a conversation.

“So, how long do we have to travel until we arrive at the wizard tower..?” (Alastor)

“If nothing slows us down, probably an hour, but at most, we should be arriving there in two hours.” (Alessandra)

SILENCEEEEEEEE

DOES THAT MEANS THEY’LL HAVE TO BOTH SPEND THE REST OF THE TWO HOURS JUST STARING AT EACH OTHER AS IF THEY’RE HAVING A STARING CONTEST??

WHY DON’T WE JUST HAVE A REAL STARING CONTEST INSTEAD THEN?? 

PLEASE, LET ME OUT OF HERE ALREADY!! (Alastor Inner Monologue)

“Ummm, would we be having some stops at the other city before we head over the wizard’s tower?” (Alastor)

“No, doing so would only slow down our trip to wizard tower, we would go full speed straight to our destination.” (Alessandra)

“But… But…” (Alastor)

“But, what?” (Alessandra)

“But… How am I going to take a piss or shit..?” (Alastor)

“Ah.” (Alessandra)

Perhaps finally realizing the urgency of the situation, Alessandra used every inch of her brain cells before finally figuring out a way to solve his younger brother’s overthinking.

“When that happens, I’d be ready to accept you, Alastor.”

HUH??

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN ACCEPT ME???” (Alastor)

JUST WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?? IS SHE SAYING SHE DON’T MIND HIM TAKING A BIG SHIT ON HIS PANTS?? IS HE REALLY HIS SISTER OR WHAT??

As Alastor was about to throw a large amount of complaints, the carriage suddenly stopped, causing him to accidentally hit his head over the carriage wall behind him.

“Arghhh! What was that?!” (Alastor)


Alastor was confused whether they accidentally crashed on something or what, before being greeted by a nervous voice from the coachman running the carriage.

“B- Bandits! There’s bandits right ahead of us attacking another carriage!!”

Immediately seizing the opportunity in front of her face, Alessandra jumped out of the carriage to escape the annoying complaints of his younger brother. 

“I’ll be helping them out! Don’t let Alastor come out! I’ll handle the rest.” (Alessandra)

And with that, Alessandra disappeared into the distance, following that, Alastor steps out of the carriage only to see Alessandra’s figure flashing into the distance. Her figure was like lightning striking from above. It’s too fast to see the point that even when Alastor tried his best to follow her figure, he could only watch her after-images from a distance.

“Really, this other world will always be scary…” (Alastor)

Someone running through the speed of lightning? Sounds like something you’d only see in comics back in his world. But yes, since this world breaks the perception of reality, it truly is possible.

Right after that long amusement in his head, Alastor scanned the current situation unfolding before his eyes. There seemed to be three rough-looking bandits seemingly trying to force open an already tilted carriage. 

None other than robbery, there would be no other answer to this chaos unfolding before their eyes. Just a glance over the stigma on the carriage, one could already tell it belongs to a wealthy noble household so, he can’t blame the bandits.

“Unfortunately, you ran through us.” (Alastor)

It wasn’t really a problem for him as the only thing he cared for at least right now is his own family and life. And, there was nothing to sweat around as that thing is with them… White demon, Alessandra Wayne, his one and only devil sister.

“Condolence, all of you.” (Alastor)

Covering the long distance of 200 meters in just a minute, Alessandra soon arrived at the side of the Bandits. 

They didn’t even notice her, as the devil soon jumped forward and flashily pounced on the bandit guarding the surroundings at front. Upon her waist, a cold icy aura slowly appeared before forming a sword, Alessandra grabbed the sword out and sliced the bandit’s hand without hesitation, before landing in the most villainous stance possible.

“I hope you’re all ready for punishment.” (Alessandra)

“Eieickkk!!”

With a terrifying smile, Alessandra unleashed her cold aura everywhere, finally catching the attention of the other two bandits.

The first bandit with severed hands stared at Alessandra with terrified eyes, as he slowly pulled back away on the ground.

This is the so-called White Demon in action. Although she seemed to be more merciful than how she was in the novel, it’s still terrifying enough to see how a teen just severed the bandit’s hand without any remorse or whatsoever. 

On the other hand, Alastor watched all of this happen with a quivering brow.

“I’m glad I’m not on the enemy side…” (Alastor)

Even when he’s at her side, looking at her overflowing cold aura right now, and at her menacing smile alone, sends shivers down to his spine. 

So that’s why they call her the White Demon, HUH?


AND WAIT- WHY DOES IT SEEMED LIKE A ONE SIDED SLAUGHTER NOW AND WE SUDDENLY BECAME THE BAD GUYS JUST BY LOOKING AT HER EVIL SMILE??

SERIOUSLY??? WHO’S THE EVIL ONE BETWEEN THEM???

8