Prologue 3 – Massacre at Mariejois
1.3k 14 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been already 23 hours since I was teleported to the past of Mariejois... I have lost count how many Marines and whatnot Tian has cut down. We have already killed 11 World Nobles and have both the Breeze Breeze Fruit and the Nimbus Nimbus Fruit, with one more we can get another reward, maybe a sword for Tian. We have looted a bunch of cash and food from the Nobles and the remaining Rokushiki manuals.

I feel sick just looking at this whole thing... but I wanna start into a normal peaceful timeline so... I guess I'm a horrible person... I know that most of the people that we have killed aren't good people but still. After we ate the Replica fruit and copy the Rumble fruit his killing per minute trippled. Liz combined the Electro energy within me with the powers generated by the Replica fruit, so we are almost full Logia, we still don't have the passive defense they had but we can focus and turn our bodies into a lightning elemental.

Right now I was sleeping next to Liz inside our soul when she told me her formation is perfect and completed. "This has to be my greatest magic formation I've ever made, after me and Tian fused with it you will have to pilot the body, be sure to just run and survive there is only 15 minutes remaining for your trial to finish. Acourding to Tian there is a chance of a heavenly tribulation whatever that means." She said in a really good mood.

"Hope this is enough then, hey Tian what do you think?" I asked his opinion since he seems like the one with the highest experience while Liz seems to have the most knowledge. "Guess it's alright, then you should head for the skies while you are running from them, their Geppu arts are slower than our mobility in the air combining your Lightning powers with my Soaring Dragon steps should be easy, just breathe like I taught you and focus on the surroundings." He finished saying and passed me the control of the body to me. 

I stumble for a second before turning to lightning and heading upward. Most of my pursuers trailing behind me, I felt both Liz and Tian enter the formation and we said our goodbyes. "Later kid." "See ya in two years." "Thanks for all your help guys." After a minute or two my mind was in complete silence and I was almost overwhelmed by the amount of weird powers and formations I had on my body now, luckily Liz made most of all that automatic. Like the way the heavenly energy flows through my body and fills me with energy and warmth.

The Four Cardinal Ascension technique is also about the breathing exersice, it has also been improved by Liz and my new Dantian is brimming with energy which Liz combined with my Devil fruit powers as well as my Electro. 

There some other formations but I kinda fell asleep, been fighting for nearly 24 hours almost non-stop and working on improving our bodies while she made that super compact magic formation on top of my womb, now I have a crotch tattoo... I have mixed feelings about having a phoenix holding two magic circles on her wings. On one hand it looks really cool... but on the other I kinda look like a succubus. Liz also tried to remove my Slave Brand on my back, but for some reason it refused to disappear.

The skies are getting cloudier like a thunder storm is forming, maybe that is the heavenly tribulation. There are three giant dudes coming after me, and they are a lot faster than the rabble down there. They are trying to surround me...

"My pay isn't enough for this... first those Rock Pirates and now a Lightning Child...." One of the giants with the Afro said, wait the Rock Pirates...

"She is probably a part of them too, there just too much coincidence, Rock said that he will sink Mariejois and that girl might be his secret weapon, just look at that massive thunder cloud Sengoku, we have to stop her." The first Giant was Sengoku and the second Giant was a feamle with a massive bust.

"There were some remnants from Rock's crew that we have to hunt down before they can regroup and recover, we can't wait too much time with this. Hellen is right we need to kill her, with all the damage she has done and all the nobles she has killed she will be executed either way." The last giant was a fat man with a nose he called the massive lady Hellen, these two are news to me maybe they are Admirals.

"That's not what I said Bob, we have to stop her, true but she is just a kid, maybe we can capture her and teach her the right ways." Hellen said with a weird look in her eyes, she gives me the creeps.

"Do you even hear you speaking she has killed about 11 World Nobles, to them she is more dangerous than Rock. They will not let this matter slide under your perverted hands." Sengoku replied to her and went into his Giant Buddha form while Hellen turned into a giant Iron Maiden with chains on the sides and Bob turned into a giant Glass Statue with a lot of swords floating on it's back.... What the fuck are this combo, now everyone can transform into giants.

If they didn't know how to use haki I could've also tried and transform into that thunder God that Enel changes into, but being big is gonna be hard, since I would have to dodge their attacks and the tribulation at the same time.

Finally after the formation on top of my womb settled the Lightning tribulation started and a massive Golden lightning bolt dropped from the skies... how the hell am I supposed to survive if my Replica fruit fails to absorb that... The bolt was almost the size of Mariejois, but luckily for them I'm not in the middle, with our perception the three Admirals and me look at the huge Lightning bolt that fell from the sky, I still need to survive for 10 minutes.

Sengoku and the others went to try and stop the bolt of gold that fell from the sky, it went through me like it was nothing. It didn't hurt me but I can feel how my lightning reserves are getting over flowed with power, I looked down and see how both Hellen and Bob were slowly turning to ash but Sengoku was just glowing.

How much of a monster is he, I need to get out of here before he can get to me or I burst from how much heavenly energy my body is absorbing. It feels warm and comfy and I'm feeling sleepy... guess I couldn't keep you two safe and now I'm dying... If only the Rumble fruit wasn't eaten by Enel I... wait this is like 40 or so years into the past, I bet he hasn't even been born yet... Fuck we fail because of a mistake I made... Maybe if I had taken Luffy's fruit... no, it's too late for that... guess I'll just hope for the best.

========================================================================

Sengoku's PoV

========================================================================

After what felt like hours I oppened my eyes and corner of Mariejois was destroyed. Both Bob and Hellen are dead... don't even know were their bodie's ashes end and the building's begins. First Garp was wounded fighting against Rock's crew and now both Bob and Hellen... Kong is not gonna be happy about this, the nobles will be on to him like crows... 

Sorry to do this Garp, but you will have to be an Admiral even though you don't like those World Nobles... guess the other spots are gonna be rushed too... the rising stars of the marines who are being nurtured by Zephyr are just teens and 2 of them have powerful devil fruits. Maybe Zephyr can return being an Admiral... I need to cool off my head... 

"What is that golden glow on top of the debris." I moved over there and appeared over the glowing spot, it glows similar to my Great Buddha form... It's the girl that made this whole mess... She is naked and glowing with a nice golden color, she is curled into a ball and it's sleeping.

"!!!" On her back she has the Scar of the Soaring Dragon Mark on her back, but it looks different not like a scar like the other slaves I've seen. It look more like a glowing white glyph, it has a similar shape but it's like it's alive...

Without knowing, my hand started trembling... is she a true Soaring Dragon? This doesn't make sense...

I picked her up carefully since I don't wanna hurt her, I don't know much about this World Noble stuff, usually I let Kong handdle all those things. Maybe she used her full power to punish another noble for whatever reason.

I need to call Kong if he confirms my suspicions she will be put under the elders care but if not I'm avenging my friends... Bob and Hellen started together with me and after just a year of our promotion all hell broke loose... Reaching for my snail, "Puru, Puru, Puru gacha!"

"What is the matter Sengoku? Did you guys resolve the matter of the Rock pirates? Where are you three I have been hearing loads of complaints from the 5 elders that there was a runaway causing problems at Mariejois." Kong asked me on the other side of the transponder snail.

"The matter of the Rock pirates was resolved but we Admirals went to Mariejois since a bunch of the World Nobles were calling for assistence with that runaway that you mentioned, one even issued a buster call on Mariejois... The thing I don't know how to continue..." I answered Kong and I can feel how mad he is getting.

"And?" He asked me and I swallowed hard before replying. "The culprit of the destruction of the east side of Mariejois and the killer of 11 World Nobles, Bob and Hellen, and countless Government officials and Marines is in my hands right now sleeping. I already put a seastone ring on her just to be safe."

"What?!?" He screams in disbelief and I continued. "The suspect is a youngster between 11-13 she has cat-like ears and tail but the weirdest thing is on her back there is a mark of the Soaring Dragon... but unlike the slaves, hers look like she has it from birth, it looks alive, even after putting the high quality seastone ring, it keeps glowing white while she is glowing gold like my Great Buddha form." I finished my report and am now waiting on Kong's answer.

"Bring her over to HQ, one of the five elders might know something about that girl." Kong ordered I can't return to my normal form, maybe my Great Buddha fruit is awakening with the power of that attack... This is getting weirder and weirder by the second. I used Soru and Geppu to jump over toward HQ.

After about 5 minutes I reached HQ, my speed was ridiculous right now. What is happening to me? Kong was waiting for me on the roof so I went directly there and showed him the girl. "Is that the girl you mentioned, remove your coat from her and show me the mark I need to take a picture of her back as evidence if she is related to him we need to release her but if not... you know what to do." 

"Let her go.... She needs to die, she is to dangerous. She even killed two admirals and..." Before I can continue the girl started floating and I try to grab her but she was no longer corporeal. "What?"

Kong looked at me and then at the girl "What are you doing don't let her get away." He also went to grab her but when he was about to touch her a weird looking creature appeared and looked at the girl, it was really tall but really skiny with red eyes and it had a really big smile but when he couldn't touch her he started to laugh even harder. Although I can't hear his voice, Kong was kneeling on the ground and trembling. The creature said something to him and he stood and left while telling me to do the same. 

"Sengoku we are to report at Marine Ford, lets go... we need to choose the next batch of admirals and toughen up their training. You know you can return to normal now, there is no need for that form now." He said still seating...

"I'm currently stuck on this form, it feels like I absorbed some of the lightning she used to on her final attack and can't turn back until whatever is happening ends... Is it correct to asume that I am not to mention the figure that has an interest in the catgirl?" I asked with a little of caution...

"What figure, I don't know what you are talking about hahahahan." He said while still sweating. 

"Yup, what catgirl, one of the Rock Pirates did this and after a massive attack he died." I played along and ignore everything around me and focused on my body where I feel like I can probably finish those 4 that are left from the Rock Pirates...

========================================================================

??????'s PoV

========================================================================

"Interesting the glow is getting brigther... to bad that she is dying, it would be nice to have another one to leave all responsabilities to..." I contemplated while she was turning into glowing balls of light.

"You did well on your trial little girl as promissed I'll send you to a nice place in a peaceful timeline in the future." A weird voice said but I can't even see anything... before I can ask anything the world was filled with silence...

The future huh maybe I can meet her in the future... wonder how many years will it be after she awakes... I can't wait finally some colors to this boring world.

It was a single part prologue but it was almost 7K words since I wanted to finish the trial before the story started. Desided to split it in to 3 parts, I edited at best I could with my limited english skills, hope you guys liked this.

20