Case 33: A women’s night.
1.1k 5 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A sleepover party.

This was a concept that Kierra learned from reading all kinds of novels. As for the reason she didn't have practical experience... Well, for one, she didn't bother to make a lot of friends, and those who were her friends weren't the type to indulge themselves in such things, after all. However, the main factor was that it would make either that woman or that woman incredibly jealous regardless of whether they joined or not.

As a result, Kierra became genuinely curious about these parties. She wanted to know how they felt. And when she brought up this idea to the group at White Lotus, they surprisingly agreed pretty quickly.

''Hm~''

Changing into her black negligee, one with moderate cover but still showing her curves and decent chunks of her smooth skin, Kierra checked her appearance a final time before the mirror.

She spun around. All good.

Then, she took out a basket full of alcohol and snacks, among other things, like games to play with friends and such.

Just for an occasion like this, Kierra prepared many things to enjoy.

With an excited mood, Kierra opened the door to her bedroom. As she took a look at the people sitting on her bed, Kierra noticed the atmosphere was a bit awkward.

Yu Chen and Tian Yun, together with Bai Qing, sat in a corner while the two pets occupied another. On the edge of the bed were Mie Xieren and Kang Shuren, and even they were considerably far apart.

'Maybe they are not used to this yet.'

Kierra thought so and calmly closed the door. Chuck some alcohol down their throat, and the problem should be quickly resolved. When the archwizard turned to the bed again, everybody was staring at her, jaw dropped for some reason.

''...What?'' She asked.

A brief silence passed, and Tian Yun finally opened her mouth. ''No, just... your impression is quite different now...''

At this time, not only was Kierra wearing a rather sensual outfit, one that was drastically different from the robes everyone was wearing, but she also had her makeup removed. Combined with her relaxed expression, she looked like a totally different person.

The cold and stoic archwizard was no more; instead, a mellow-looking and extremely lovely woman was there.

''...I see.''

Nevertheless, Kierra didn't know how to react, so she perfunctorily replied and climbed onto the bed. She then placed the basket in the middle and called everybody over. Noticing everybody sitting upright, Kierra lay down to make an example.

''Lie down comfortably.'' She said. ''This isn't a meeting.''

Just like that, the sleepover party was in full swing.

''Um... so, what do we do now...?'' Bai Qing asked.

''Hm...'' Kierra pondered. ''First, eat what you want. Then, we shall discuss playing some simple games. When it is late into the night, we will sleep.''

Hearing that, Yu Chen and Tian Yun, who knew just how good the food that Kierra brought was, immediately dived into the pile of desserts. Soon, the others joined in and were subsequently impressed by them as well.

"Here, " Kand Shuren suddenly raised her hand. "I've read many novels before, and one of them featured a party like this. Usually, the topic would be love."

A few gulped. They all looked over to the archwizard to see if she liked it or not. 

''...Okay. Let us discuss love, then.'' Kierra responded.

She actually wanted to avoid the topic, but she would come across as too forceful if she did so when someone suggested it. So it was decided—they were going to talk about love.

The only problem was that no one here had experience in it other than Kierra herself.

(;・∀・) (;・∀・) (;・∀・)

No good. They can't make Kierra talk alone!

''Well, well, let us enjoy some liquor.''

Hurriedly, Tian Yun took out a bottle of wine from the basket and poured everyone a glass. Then, she began to initiate a story on her own. 

''This is going to be a lame story, but... I thought I had a crush on a girl when I was still a teenager, but it turns out I just liked her hairstyle. Heheheh...''

Everybody took a sip of the wine while admiring the raw courage of the White Lotus and her lame story. The wine was strong but surprisingly easy to drink.

Up next was Bai Qing.

''I... I don't think I ever had a crush.'' She said, scratching her cheek. ''I love my little martial sisters more than most, so my only wish is for them to grow up well.''

Another sip of wine for this wholesome dedication.

Then, it was Kang Shuren's turn. The green-haired girl with a black bandage over her eyes shook her glass around lightly before opening her mouth.

''I used to have someone I loved,'' She began. ''Every night, I would hear that person playing the flute in the nearby forest. I used to immerse myself in their sounds, sometimes even reciprocating with my lyre. At some point, I had fallen in love with that person and the songs they would play. I felt as though I could imagine them through every note. When I finally mustered the courage to meet them directly, I found out...''

At this, everybody held their breath. 

''...that this person was just a raccoon who somehow found a flute.''

'''' ... ''''

''I took him home, and he has been my pet ever since. His name is Shai, by the way.''

'''' ... ''''

What an amazing story. This girl should become a novelist at this rate...!

Either way, another sip for the great story!

When everybody was a bit tipsy, it was also the abbess's turn.

''...The only person I've loved... is probably my late father.'' Mie Xieren said melancholically; her mouth curled up a bit. ''He was an amazing person, always fed me and encouraged me even though we were poor...''

Another wholesome story. This deserved another sip of wine!

By the time Yu Chen had to talk next, the wine bottle was nearly empty. Kierra, just like everyone else, had her face flushed. She intended to take this party seriously, so she disabled her anti-drunk magic beforehand.

Her vision was slightly hazy, and she felt like she was floating a bit. Just then, she noticed Yu Chen staring intently at her.

''My crush...'' The martial master of Qinling muttered, swaying from side to side. 

She then suddenly pouted, inflating her cheek a bit, and poked Kierra's arm with her finger. 'Humph!' She said before gulping the remaining alcohol from her glass and slamming her head into the bed.

'''' ... ''''

Ignoring that, it was now finally time for Kierra to talk. As everybody waited nervously, Shen, the nine-tailed fox, spoke up first.

''With looks like yours, having five or six lovers is normal, I know!'' She said, standing on two feet while moving back and forth shakily. 

''Not five or six...'' Kierra frowned slightly and sipped the glass once more.

The potency of this wine had been proven—everyone was wasted.

''Then what? Do you have a good face and body but terrible at everything else??''

Hearing this, Kierra put down her glass and glared at the fox a bit, nearly giving her a heart attack before sighing lightly.

''See for yourself how wrong you are...''

Then, as if possessed, Kierra moved closer to Yu Chen, who still had her face buried in the bedsheet, and put her mouth close to the other's ear.

''Fuuu~'' She blew gently, startling Yu Chen's whole body. ''Do you want to... have some fun?''

The archwizard's drunk-ish voice was exceptionally sweet. It had a natural tone of coquettishness in it, and Kierra took full advantage of that. By whispering her words slowly, she was able to send goosebumps down everyone's spines.

For the receiver herself, things were nearly out of control. The event had made her lose every ounce of reasoning in her brain, leaving behind a shell of a person moving with her instincts.

And naturally, she pushed Kierra down the bed.

65