Special case: A lewd April’s Fool.
1.5k 6 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Cultivators do not sleep.'

This was the sentiment shared by many folks in the Central Divine Realm. While it was true that most cultivators did not need to sleep, some still chose to do so over having time to cultivate.

Of course, they only slept very rarely.

This was to reset one's mind after long days of activities, preventing them from going insane. Yu Chen hated it. She understood that it was necessary, yet she couldn't help but hate it.

After all, she had to dream about unpleasant things when she went to sleep. Her father's funeral. The day Tian Yun fell ill. The day she almost died.

Today, Yu Chen reluctantly closed her eyes, feeling her mind getting close to the limit. Recently, there was that one wizard who loved to mess around, fueling her brain activities as well.

''...''

Well, she didn't particularly hate it. The last time she had a nightmare, Kierra gave her a pudding, after all!

With her mind focused on a single person, Yu Chen drifted into the dream world.

The following day, she woke up strangely refreshed. She didn't dream either. If she did, she couldn't remember it, and that was a good thing.

As Yu Chen tried to move her hand for a bit of stretching, her palm suddenly grazed something soft. Something elastic. Warm. Smooth. Better touch it again... wait.

''!!''

When she looked to the side, her hand was firmly placed on someone's ample bosom. Tucking nicely in Yu Chen's blanket was a fully naked, fast-asleep Kierra.

The quilt only covered the archwizard's slender waist, leaving her upper body completely exposed. Yu Chen stared at this scene blankly, unable to move. Then, a few strands of black hair fell onto her hand, tickled her, and made her pull back. 

''Mhm...''

''Ah...?!''

She tried to pull back. 

Instead, Kierra resolutely held Yu Chen's wrist in place with her hands, yawning a bit before finally opening her eyes. As the pair of hazy red pupils gazed at Yu Chen's purple one, a sticky and sweet scent seemed to have permeated the air around them.

"This naughty hand..." Kierra muttered in a slightly hoarse morning voice, sounding extremely mellow. "Do you still want to? After what happened?"

''W-What happened...?!'' 

When Yu Chen forcefully pulled back and inquired, she realized that she, too, was naked!

''Hm... was it too intense?''

Meanwhile, Kierra propped her head up and spoke leisurely. As Yu Chen was busy computing the situation, the archwizard smirked and began to crawl toward her. 

''W-Wait...!''

''What's wrong? You were so eager last night...''

Kierra climbed on top of Yu Chen, letting her hair cascade down and merge with the other's. Yu Chen instinctively gulped, seeing Kierra's mesmerizing face right before her eyes.

''If you forgot...'' Kierra whispered coquettishly. ''Let me remind you, my dear.''

Unable to move, Yu Chen could only anticipate as Kierra lowered her head; two pairs of eyes close together, and then—

''!!''

Snapping back to reality, Yu Chen hurriedly looked around, only to find herself alone in her room. A full minute later, she barely realized that it was all a dream!

Damn it!

(╯`□′)╯~╧╧

That day, Yu Chen was slightly irritated, yet she could only grit her teeth and follow Kierra around, reimagining the scene from her dream.

''Hah...''

'What am I doing...?'

When the dejected Yu Chen sat in the corner alone, Kierra suddenly approached and sat down beside her.

''...?''

At this time, the archwizard casually smiled and got close to Yu Chen's ear.

''The dream. I hope you had fun.'' She whispered.

''!!!''

In an instant, a shock akin to a lightning bolt ran down Yu Chen's body—a mix of excitement, surprise, and embarrassment. Yu Chen suddenly wanted to sleep tonight, as her brain was too overloaded.

This was the first day of April.

83