Vol.1 Ch. 3 – Moonlight Sonata of death and despair.
176 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Dark narrow hallway of the plane gleamed into green light.

We have arrived to our destination, and everyone stood and lined up.

One by one, the soldiers jumped off to the unknown, to the depths of unimaginable power with their hearts ready to die for the fatherland.

Until it was my turn, wearing my mask, I closed my eyes, and stepped off into nothingness.

The wind seething through my mask

Together with me are my comrades holding their weapons. 

As we dive deep into the blazing retaliation of the Frankian republic.

...

Operation: Moonlight sonata

A pre-emptive strike against 1/4 of the Frankian Army stationed on the Magicinieve line of defense.

A wall of protection supposed to deter an invasion from the enemy Ignisian Federation, but these stationary defense will be there downfall.

As thousands of Ignisian paratroop soldiers rain down on the Frankian border like soot from a fireplace blanketing the skies.

Sirens cries deafening those around them, the Frankian army retaliates with Fire balls consuming the soldiers in fiery blaze and AA guns shooting the helpless soldiers as they succumb to the counter of the Frankian military.

Just then, Large metal canisters fall from the planes and exploding Mid-air, covering the drop of the soldiers and making it more difficult for the enemy to drive off the foreign invaders.

The smoke looked like a rain cloud with exploding canisters acting like lightning flashing as they explode inside the clouds of smoke that is protecting Ignisian Soldiers.

The mere magnitude of the smoke creates a cloud of fear in the hearts of many Frankian soldiers.

A wave of untouchable soldiers lands on their nation's soil and they will have to fight tooth and nail to keep us back.

...

Thump* the soft ground was crushed under my feet as I landed in the dense Frankian forest followed by the rest of my unit.

Using the darkness as our cover we hid ourselves from our pursuers.

Frankian soldiers immediately starts burning their surroundings to flush us out, but dangerously revealing their locations too...

"Where are those Ignisian pigs!?" A soldier remarked.

Hiding behind the brush, I watched him stepping closer and closer, to my location.

*snap

I quickly grabbed him from behind.

HMPHHH!!!?!?!?!

"Shhh... "

*bang.

"What was that!?" The soldiers faced towards my direction.

12 rifles aimed towards my brush, their fingers steady on their triggers

*BANG!

Shot through the head, right between the eyes another one falls to the ground and in the darkness the group fires a hail of bullets.

But it was my group. 

All eleven Frankian soldiers were shot from behind or from the side.

In the dark the Frankians had no chance, thus the firefight was instead a helpless massacre.

"Awww I only got to kill one! How about you Schwer?"

"Hmmm..."

"Lt. Lolita now's not the time for counts." Snow White Scolds.

"Aww Snow you're no fun! my two mp40s are aching for Realizer flessshhhh...."

"Lolita." I called 

"Eep! yes Meister!?"

"You'll have your chance..."

"Y-YES! SIR!" Lolita says in a fumble for words.

I gave Lolita a light smirk much to Snow's annoyance. Then I guided them through the forest, our paradrop was keen on the landing, so our objective is near.

Just beyond the couples of trees and brush, is a large formidable fortress.

A fortress bombarded with bombs from our planes but still resists deterioration, this fortress houses an important Frankian General

Mavrikio Gustafe, Overseer of Magicinieve line, Head General of the Frankian army and a man who we must kill...

4