Vol.1 Ch. 6 – Snow / White
88 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Somewhere in the Fortress.) Engel's POV

I stayed by the lawn of the fortress hidden within the Brush, the sounds of war emanates around me, roaring planes carrying Ignisian patriots to their deaths.

I lightly placed my Rifle on my forehead, for good measure, as I prepare myself to once again become.

The Princess of death.

Lolita has already infiltrated the base and is creating havoc upon havoc on the clueless Frankian soldiers and my task is to keep that way.

A Whirr of bullets stops the tiny psychopath from her tracks.

Bang. in a split second pierced through the side of the machine-gunner's head.

His companions quickly raising their measly shields, hanging on dear life.

But as death incarnate... I seek their demise.

Bang. Bang. Bang. 

Their shields useless against the piercing strength of a sniper.

A horrid smile crept to my face

My mind spiraling down in staircase

More and more fall to the ground.

9 has now come to my fold, sleeping soundly on the cold hard ground.

Everything in the mission was going smoothly, just as planned but it seems my seat of amusement has become short-lived.

The siren stops.

The ground rumbles in a slight tremor 

A whiff of air suddenly dashes beside my face.

A projectile!? I looked behind me as the object landed behind me, pierced by the concrete wall, A Shard of ice was embedded through the Thick stone defenses of the fortress.

A short trinkle of ice caught the corner of my eyes.

I quickly arched my back and moved out of the way,barely able to dodge it, but the dodge forced me to fall. Crashing down to land the bushes below.

I quickly tried to get a hold of myself and once again the wind brushed my face a light breeze, when it finally struck me, wind could not exist inside these walls.

A shadow? 

I looked above me and there I see.

In front of the beautiful moon in the sky, a magician no... A realizer! with her arms covered in Ice forming large fists.

I quickly moved away from my humble abode, sliding onto the open ground.

*BOOM 

The brush where I hid was no more, instead a gray haired female realizer stands in its wake.

"That was close Ignisian pig, but the next won't be." the Realizer tells her.

A level three? no... she's a level two realizer.

Judging from her Uniform alone, two white bands on her arm.

Even if she's a level two she's not an opponent to be underestimated.

Jumping away and furthering our distance I ejected the magazine from Haus, my rifle and exchanged it with High Explosive rounds.

"Hope you like Murrisch!, Miss Realizer!" I shouted.

*Bang *Bang * Bang!

Three consecutive shots.

The Female Realizer immediately punches the ground summoning a blue magic circle and there emerges an Ice wall to protect her.

Unfortunately

The first shot explodes upon impact and cracks it in the middle then another further increasing the damage until finally the last explosive shot pulled through and destroyed the Ice barrier and the explosion also reached her throwing her to the ground from the blast impact.

I have seven specialized bullets in total and she got a taste of the explosive bullets I lovingly call "Murrisch/Grumpy."

The Realizer stood up wasting no effort in going back into combat.

"Their reinforcements have already arrived this area has been compromised, where the hell are Schwer and Meister!?"

Wind then past behind me, a body suddenly crashed into the wall, and rows of soldiers immediately entered the scene.

A small petite girl with orange hair was embedded to the walls of the fortress and it was none other  than.

"Lolita!?"

Following after the Frankian soldiers was a petite young woman levitating on the wind.

"Officer Gale, why didn't you finish her off already!?" the Ice wielding realizer scolds her colleague

"She killed to many of our men, I want her to die suffering, and besides you're not one to talk you haven't killed that dangerous sniper woman from Ignisis."

"I'm working on it mademoiselle, She'll be done in, in no time."

Let see about that you Frankian bitch. then I rushed to the bushes by the wall.

The Fallschirmjagers from the otherside of the wall became aware of the dwindling situation and six of them quickly rappled to our aid just in time as search lights were shined directly towards us.

"Officer Snow White" A fallschirmjager says "We have secured a connection with tiger company 1 and we ready to move on phase two."

"Give me 5 more minutes, Lieutenant Officer Meister will return shortly after completing the mission. and also as for now, we'll commence a rescue operation for officer  Lolita."

"Understood." The black masked soldier then grabbed a canister in his right chest pocket and pulled the pin, the other five followed suit and they went and Threw their smoke grenades to the viciously exposed field between us and the enemy Franks.

"Damn it, Officer Glace they're coming in to save her."

"Me!? How about you use your magic to blow all that smoke away!?"

"I could if I were close enough but there's too many canisters and there's a sniper amongst them, if I go and wipe that off, I'll be a sitting duck and get shot!"

"Aren't you being too much of a scaredy cat!?" the Ice Realizer complained

"You deal with you own problem, I'll deal with mine." The Wind Realizer retorted.

Just then another canister was dropped right in front of Lolita.

"Bomb!?" A frankian soldier shouted.

The soldiers facing their rifles at Lolita immediately dispersed.

But it was all a ruse, and *Poof a puff of smoke covered the vicinity.

"Fuck, Kill that bitch!" The Wind Realizer Shouted.

barely in formation the soldiers quickly scrambled their rifles and shot towards the incapacitated Ignisian officer.

Unfortunately it was all for naught as all they could hear was metal hitting rocks.

the Wind realizer quickly dispersed her magic and winced off all the smoke away, revealing noting but a gaping crack in the wall where the officer was once was.

Lolita was expertly rescued by our competent Paratroop regiment, whilst behind enemy lines.

As the gusted away cleared them out, *SPLAT! a soldiers head went boom as a gaping hole immediately was painted into his a skull.

"La Schielden"A soldier Shouted

"Fools those glowing barriers are glowing targets for the snipers!" The wind realizer shouted laying on the ground.

But it was too late, some of the Men, quickly dispatched their shields only to be picked away by me, the Snow white of Death.

"I ain't sitting around waiting to die!" The Ice Realizer bumps her fists together and in a flash her arms were covered with Glacial Arm Gauntlets capable of Coldly crushing anything it hits.

*BOOM!

She crashes onto the patch of brush where we hidden ourselves in devestating effect destroying the surrounding Bushes and trees pushing them away from the mere impact.

"Where are you!? you fucking coward."

"Right here." I said in a confident voice.

She looks at me yards away from our current position, prone and ready to fire.

I squeezed my trigger and said "Be Happy"

Like a shotgun shell, Bullet happy explodes into fragments mid-trajectory and hits the unsuspecting Realizer, she quickly braces her Gauntlets upwards to protect her face,

The tiny metal fragments hitting her exposed skin.

"Fuck! that Hurts! Is what I wanted to say." The Ice Realizer sarcastically remarks.

As I take a closer look she wasn't bleeding.

The Realizer then rips apart her uniform, 

Her body was encased in hard ice, and the fragments barely scratched her skin.

"Damn, Soldier take Officer Lolita away and proceed to Phase two as planned."

"Affirmative, But how about you Officer Snow White?"

"Let me handle this level 2 realizer, besides Officer Meister and Officer Schwer isn't back yet."

The soldiers quickly nods and leaves with Lolita in tow, While I face my own demons.

Two level two realizers, just my luck.

The wind Realizer levitates to the Ice Realizers location and soldiers also followed after.

"Her companions have left her, have she gone insane?" The Wind realizer says.

"I don't know about you, but I'm aching to beat her into a pulp for throwing me off guard earlier." The Ice realizers says bumping her ice clad fists.

the soldiers quickly line in a array ready to fusillade their rifles towards me.

The two sides, were quiet for a moment, the howling wind, the retaliating anti-aircraft guns shooting in the distance and the unnerving chirping of the insects of the Frankian woodlands.

The silence was broken when the Ice realizer quickly made a mad dash towards my location.

Shooting round after round, but it was all nigh she was too quick on her feet, too agile to compete.

Not long before I know it, in a blink of an eye, her icy cold hands grips the warm skin of my neck.

Raised from the ground, my rifle hanging from its strap whilst I clench on her freezing hands trying to free myself from her grip, gasping for air, aimlessly as the light in my eyes slowly fades into darkness.

"Any last words Ignisian pig?"

I looked into the sky in contempt but in my last gasping breath, four words escaped my mouth.

"Save me, my prince." 

"Huh?" The Ice realizer questions the questionable sentence that spewed forth from my mouth. 

My head hung low, seemingly lifeless and no response.

"Did this woman really called out for her knight in shining armour!? HAHAHA This bitch must really have lost her mind."

The Ice realizer squeezes her free hand and forms a sharp glistening sword covering her entire forearm.

And Everything turned pitch-black, but the sound of a sharp object cutting through flesh could be vividly heard.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An ear-piercing Shriek, Her eyes widen white, her mouth gasping and gaping in horror, as a metal blade hidden under the her adversary's rifle has cut half-way through her Ice-covered arm, her gaze looking straight at the Maniacal face of a murderer whose eyes colder than any blizzard.

I, Snow White quickly escaped from her grasp.

My adversary hastily grabbed her arm.

I quickly wicked the cold blood from my blade.

The soldiers quickly held on to their breath, shocked from the sight beholding before them.

A powerless Ignisian, beating a powerful magician with nothing but her weapon.

"What the fuck are you idiots looking at! shoot that woman DEAD! NOW!"

The fazed Frankian soldiers quickly regained their senses,  

Bang! Bang!

*BOOM 

Flanked from their exposed side, the soldiers were again killed, as Meister and Schwer exit the building.

Schwer Steadied his stance and started firing at the flying realizer, flashes gleamed from his face.

The Ice realizer tries to escape, yet as the injured prey that she is, her hunter glistens with a horrific smile.

The Realizer cowers in fear begging for her life.

But the sounds of chaos muffles any plea.

And in a swipe her neck was cut clean.

Her blood splatters to my face.

"Filthy."

Vernier grabs me by the arm, snapping me back to reality.

"Gustav is gonna break through at any moment." and he drags away like a prince snatching his princess.

.

.

.

The wind realizer finally escaped the clutches for Schwer's hail of bullets but her eyes widen as the lifeless body of her friend lies as a pool of blood increases in size underneath her.

She rushes down to her aide, as the invaders seemed to be no where to be found, kneeling before her fallen comrade and carrying her in her arms.

While a whistle could be heard from above.

Like a signal for a great finale.

Boom!!!!

Boom!!!!

Boom!!!!

Three large shells has landed inside the compound, and the fortress called Schoenenbourg is reduced to ruins.

5