15 – Home at Last!
9.1k 5 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day after we returned from Flora's kobold tribe, my familiar has begun to display some odd behavior.

"Nyyyaaaaaa!!!"

Rio runs at full speed around the clearing, faster than I've ever seen him run before. It's like an extreme version of zoomies. Sometimes he picks a direction and continues to run until—

SMASH!

CreeeaaaAAAKKKK— CRASH!

—Until he slams into a tree with enough force to uproot and knock one down. This is the fifth tree he's upended since this morning.

I race over to Rio and pick him up. His eyes are spinning, but he is otherwise perfectly fine. "Oh, my god… what's gotten into you??"

Until today, he hardly had any strength to push a book. Now he's a one-feline deforestation crew. In the first place, he shouldn't possess this much raw physical strength as a magical familiar.

Could this be his gluttonous soul's doing? But what the hell did he even eat?

Think, Ellori. Think!

The gorgon? Can't be. He was petrified the entire time, and we were immediately surrounded by the kobolds right after. Consuming the gorgon would have manifested a different kind of power, right?

What about the centaur? That can't be it either— wait.

The kobolds, the feast. They served us centaur meat!

"Rio! You ate the centaur meat, didn't you?"

"Mrau— burp!"

A putrid breath erupts from his mouth. It's so disgusting, I can feel the breakfast churning inside my stomach.

"Not… the answer I was expecting. Eating the centaur does explain your obscene strength."

What doesn't make sense to me is, why hadn't he absorbed the other beasts I fed to him before? I guess there's no surefire way for him to absorb things, perhaps it's a matter of chance.

Putting that aside, Rio's rampage left us with a surplus of lumber. I should have Gurk work on that later. For now, time to check on the tennoraphallus. 

Behind the great hollow is a storm cellar, and inside Gurk is hammering away at building a basement. When this is finished, we'll have expanded our home a whole new floor. 

However, unlike the tree itself, I plan to use the basement level to incubate mushrooms and cultivate magic crystals. An enclosed space underground serves as perfect insulation, safe from the impulsive weather of the Weeping Expanse.

Gurk is just finishing the support columns as I come downstairs. In just a day, we've managed to dig out a large space underneath the tree and essentially construct an underground garden.

"Gurk almost done building for Mistress. Lots to do, but easy because made it before!"

"Good work, Gurk! I'll make sure to reward you tonight with extra service." I say, gulping hard with anticipation.

Somehow, I'm just as excited to play with him as he is with me. Since my fertility's been temporarily stunted, I've been getting hornier and my body more easily stimulated.

I'm not sure if this is a side-effect of the tennoraphallus' spores, or if I'm just turned on living with a readily available dick. The fact that I can no longer be impregnated isn't helping, because my mind is slowly losing its will to hold back.

The… encounters with the gorgon and dryad didn't exactly help either. I feel like I'm slowly slipping back into my nympho ways like during my Academy years.

But everything just felt so good…

Wait, snap out of it!

I'm here to check on the tennoraphallus.

Flora told me that the spores inside my body will last for some time. I'll only every once in a while need to inject some into me again. 

I had Gurk help me hollow out smaller tree stumps to cultivate the fungi in. It's only been a day, but it looks like they're growing well. Five stumps in total are filled with a mix of wet mulch and tennoraphallus grain spawn. Their tiny little heads are poking out of the shredded bark much like the anoragrathi

On a raised garden bed, I have beads of crystals planted into a solution of water and growth enhance serum. They aren't growing. I'm missing one more ingredient to put into the solution before the crystals actually begin to grow. 

I need living slime extract.

Red slimes in particular would be ideal. Their corrosive and regenerative nature works in tandem to digest organisms while preserving the integrity of their glutinous forms. With their extract, I can corrode and regenerate the crystals, using the growth serum to expedite the regenerative process thereby giving me a net yield.

The problem is… I don't have slime extract. I don't even know if slimes live in this part of the world. There's no other choice but to keep looking or send a requisition to Headmaster Anora— which I don't want to do.

Rio hops out of my arms and onto the tennoraphallus. "Mrau— chomp!"

"RIO, NO!!" I quickly tear him away from the mushroom and dig my fingers into his mouth. My fingers pull out what I can of pieces of mushroom. "Bad, kitty. Bad! Spit that out now!"

"Nya…" He expels the rest of the fungus and dashes back upstairs.

"Oh, no… please, don't let him absorb that…"

Gurk jumps down from the ladder and puffs out his chest. "Finished! Roots of tree strong. Hold back walls of dirt like ogre."

"Hmm, it'd be nice if we didn't need to worry about the walls." I say, grabbing a handful of the dirt on the ground. It's loose after excavating it, but the great hollow's roots are still really entrenched into the ground. It would take a lot more digging for it to actually topple over, but to be on the safe side I want to reinforce the basement.

He tugs on my sleeve and looks up at me expectantly. "Is it true Mistress can't be pregnant?"

"It is. The spores sprayed into my womb made sure of that."

Gurk looks disappointed. Of course, that's when I remember he wanted to impregnate me since day one and has been calling me his mate. His ears suddenly perk up. "Does that mean Gurk and Mistress can have sex??"

"N-no, wait… how did we come to that conclusion?!"

"If can't get pregnant, then no problem! Almost put in at kobold tribe until interrupted." 

He hugs my waist and looks up with glistening eyes. I feel something between his legs poking my thigh.

"We… we can't…" I plead, hoping he gives up first before I give in.

Then, the unthinkable. Gurk's shoulders slump a bit, but he lets go and says, "Okay. Gurk obey Mistress. Will settle for anything!"

"Eh…?"

"Gurk go upstairs now to help start dinner." He exits the basement through the storm cellar door.

I drop to the ground, a damp sensation between my legs begins to spread across my underwear. "Did… did I just cockblock myself?!"

I glance at the doors that Gurk left open. He said he went into the main house, so I'm alone here…

My hands find their way under my robes. Merely grabbing my breasts makes me yelp. I've become so sensitive that my clothes are enough to tease me to an orgasm. This entire day, I've been holding back…

This is all Gurk's fault

Is what I think to myself as I press two fingers into my sopping wet pussy. I grind two fingers against my nipple as I use my other hand to penetrate myself. 

Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick.

"Nnhhhaa… God, yes…"

I start imagining the gorgon's tongue, Flora's mushroom, but my mind keeps trailing back to Gurk. His erect green dick that I've serviced with my mouth and breasts many times already.

How good would that feel in me? To have all of his lust pour into me?

"Fuck me, Gurk…! Yes, harder… nnghh— more! I'm so close!!!"

My mind is becoming hazy as I speed up my fingers.

"I'm cumming! Aaaaahhhh!!"

A shift of movement from the entrance alerts me to the cellar doors. 

Standing there with his dick in his hand is Gurk. "H-heard Mistress call Gurk's name. Came as fast as can. Does this mean Mistress wants Gurk…?"

Right now, I want nothing more than to bury that dick into my cunt.

I lick my lips and gesture him forward. "Oh, dignity be damned. Come here, Gurk. It's time for your reward."

89