24 – Return From Shallowglade
7.2k 4 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The way back to Shallowglade is made in awkward silence. I got my wish of sitting on Luugen's shoulders, but I didn't expect my body to react so sensitively in being so close. 

My wet crotch has no doubt been soaking the nape of his neck. It's not helping that he had caught on early and started gently shrugging his shoulders. The tender squirming brushes the back of his head against my clit. At some point, I began to grind on it and came three times before begging Luugen for more sex.

Fortunately for me, he is in the mood. Roga, the other orcs, and the women continue ahead while we stay behind to fuck.

I'm still pleasantly surprised Gurk is fine with me having sex with the orcs. I had thought he would be ostensibly furious at the idea, yet he urged them to do me. Though, given that goblins enjoy sharing in the fun, it's only natural that he developed companionship with them— by screwing me.

Even now during our pit stop, Luugen is fucking the living daylights out of me for the fourth time today, and Gurk is none the happier to just watch. I never took him for a voyeur, but…

Seeing him jerk off to me getting fucked by another demihuman… might be something I can get into…

"I'm cumming again! Oh— nngh… aaaahhh! Kiss me, Luugen! Mmmhmm, chu! Chu! Shlllrrrpp…!"

The two of us lay there cuddling in the aftermath, his meaty hands stroke my backside down to the cheeks. Laying on an orc offers a comforting heat I can't find with Gurk. Despite a martial lifestyle in the wilderness, their bodies are smooth like silken sheets.

I poke at the big orc's belly. "I thought you were into farm girls."

"Well, Clem talked up a storm about how good your mouth was."

"That's right… I vaguely remember you telling me that." 

That means the whole town knows what I did. Well… after we get back, what I did out here probably won't be a secret anymore either. 

"Then seeing you and the goblin go at it, I couldn't hold back anymore."

"Aha… I guess neither could I. Though, taking five orcs at once is not something I want to try ever again."

My legs and hips are still sore, and I may need to rest for a day in Shallowglade before I can move properly again.

"How about I be your only orc from now on? Let me take you as my wife." Luugen asks seriously, his embrace tightening around me.

"W-w-w-what?? I can't— I mean, erm… "

Marriage? With an orc?! Sex with demihumans is bad enough, but what would my coven say about me being wed to an orc?

"I don't mind the sex, but the marriage is a little much. We hardly even know each other!"

The look of determination in his eyes falter, but just as quickly as he gives up, new hope reignites his resolve.

"Then… I'll just have to keep making love to you until you say yes!"

Luugen tosses me onto my back, positioning his dick at the entrance of my pussy. "Wait, I'm not— AAaaahhhhh!"

***

Rescuing their women was a much bigger deal than I expected. The key to the orcs' survival is by reproduction, after all. Since human women are hard to come by, and their union can only produce male offspring, it makes them a scarce resource.

I receive a hero's welcome upon returning to Shallowglade. The whole town pours into the street to cheer my name. Some of the orcs try to court me while the women ask me the honor of taking their son's virginity.

Receiving their lavish praise puts me in an awkward spot because the real hero is Rio. His gluttonous soul is a lot more powerful than I initially believed. Perhaps I'm the incompetent one who couldn't draw out his latent strength. If he can knock down trees like a lumberjack cutting saplings, what else can he topple?

Moreover, how much stronger can he become if he continues to eat? 

Not wanting to get roped into the orgy that follows their celebration, I retire back to the cabin. Luugen drops me off by the door, after refusing his hand several more times and parting with a long kiss, he wishes me well to join the town's ongoing merriment.

Using my staff as a crutch, I hobble over to my bed and plop down into it. I've regained some control of my legs, I'll just be walking with a little limp for a while.

Before I came to the Weeping Expanse, I could never have imagined milking orc dick with my pussy. At least not willingly. Sure I was a little promiscuous during the early years of the Witch's Academy, but… Am I receiving divine punishing for not taking my covenant seriously?

Headmaster Anora's going to get a kick out of my next report, I'm sure of it.

I pull the soul stone from my satchel and inspect its cloudy surface. Rio hops onto bed. He makes himself comfortable just out of my reach, his eyes fixed on what's in my hands.

"Rio, you're not allowed to eat this. Another soul will just rip you into oblivion." I warn.

"Mraaa~"

"What do you think? Should I summon another familiar? Would you be jealous if I start loving it more?" My familiar stretches and yawns, then crawls even further out of reach. "Riiioooo!"

Despite having grown in strength, he hasn't demanded any more or less magic from me. It's the same sustained output since the moment we bonded. Maybe I can keep this stone a secret and summon a second familiar.

Wait… there's no way I could hide something like that from Headmaster. Familiars give off a magical presence, and she'd sense their unique signatures belong to me instantly.

***

The next day, I recover enough to make the journey back home. Yet against my protest, the orcs insisted they escort me back just in case. Luugen and Fergus volunteered to and, much to their disappointment, I made it explicitly clear that there is to be no more sex.

Miuna is contained in a rickety bucket and loaded onto a wagon pulled by Luugen. Her gelatinous form bounces with excitement. 

"How exactly does slime division work with split consciousness? Are you aware of your other self?" I ask, procuring a parchment and quill to take notes.

"I am! I'm both riding in this bucket and being ejaculated on by Clem and seven other orcs."

"That's— ahem, didn't need to know that much."

Slimes have no true consciousness, they are but matter broken down to its most basic molecular structure held together by dense magic crystals. Smaller slimes disintegrate if the crystal core in their bodies are destroyed. However, larger slimes like Miuna will have long dissolved and absorbed the core, expanding in both size and corrosiveness. They continue to survive off consuming anything unfortunate enough to cross its path, and eventually decay if starved long enough.

Miuna, the talking red slime, appears to be so much more.

"Do you remember if you were born with a core? Like a crystal in your body?"

It flattens itself in the bucket and then rises slightly. "Nope. As far as I can remember, nothing in me."

"But how did you know about your unique ability?"

"I dunno. I was hungry and that was the first thing in my mind. When I asked the orcs, they were spooked, but all it took was one curious piggy and the rest followed suit."

"Eehhh??"

Luugen is at the front, pulling the wagon. He scratches his head and laughs nervously. "We orcs will try anything."

"Uh, Miss Witch? Were you expecting company?" Fergus, who is ahead of us pulling another wagon full of our belongings, halts his approach.

Luugen also stops, he perches a club on his shoulders as though expecting a fight. He helps me out of the wagon, and we join Fergus at the edge of the clearing.

Sure enough, there are about nine knights bearing the Parthun heraldry of the moon. Their armor and weapons seem too fancy to be guards from Durai, so they must have come from the capital or another village.

They skulk about the great hollow, several of them peeking into the windows and climbing into the underground farm. All of them keep a wide berth as they move around the anoragrathi. Which means this isn't the first thing they came by. 

What would they want with me?

I brush the dirt from my robes and step into the clearing. Luugen puts a hand on my shoulder, and Gurk tugs at my sleeve.

"I need you all to stay here, don't come out under any circumstances." I warn. Rio floats next to me purring. "And, you. Behave."

"Nya!"

All of the soldiers immediately reach for their weapons upon seeing my arrival. One of them, his beard spilling out of his chainmail coif, holds a hand up. "Lady Ellori, you return at last!"

"Do I have King Marcus to thank for receiving your visit today?"

Every one of them moves with the grace of a newborn flamingo as they surround me. These soldiers couldn't be more nervous. Are they here because I did something wrong? I don't recall having done anything to draw the kingdom's ire.

"Captain of the eastern borders of Parthun, Wendall Claude. We're here under reports that there are goblins lurking the area?"

"The only goblin tribe close enough to pose a threat to Durai has been dealt with. You may ask the village elders to verify my claims."

Captain Wendall puts a hand on me and caresses my arm. "Eye-witness reports of a goblin living here. You wouldn't happen to have seen one would you?"

"I assure you, if I had, I would have taken care of it." The coarse touch of his leather gloves gives me goosebumps. I don't like the tone of his voice, and I don't like where this is going.

"Must be tiring out here in the lonesome. Even if you're a witch, you're still a woman. Couldn't be that you're keeping a goblin around to fill that cunt of yours?"

I push his hand away with my staff. "I'm afraid I can't accommodate you at this time. Please leave so that I may return to work— kuh! Shit…!"

I'm shoved hard and fall backwards onto the ground. My staff is wrenched away from me before I can even incant a spell. The other knight lunge from behind to pin my arms.

"I'm— I'm here to help Parthun! What are you doing? Let go…!"

"King Marcus relies too much on the occult. You lot are nothing but trouble waiting to happen. " Captain Wendall unbuckles his girdle. "It's time you whores learn place."

62