54 – Mira All Tied Up
5k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mira's words send a shock up my spine. She hasn't said that to me in years. But here she is, panting like a dog in heat, face flushed red, begging for sex. We're already in a forged world, and the threat of the alraune draining us dry of mana has passed.

I grab a handful of the alraune's vines that tore off when she emerged from her flower. They're thick and flexible, just right to be used for rope play. My robes jump back onto my body, and I gather my stuff along with the tennoraphallus.

Mira follows me out to the hallway. There are plenty of other rooms, so I choose one at random. It's a modest bedchamber, with a large enough bed to lay and roll around in.

"Okay, Mira— eek!"

She hugs me from behind, kissing along the nape of my neck. Her hand reaches around to squeeze my breasts, while the other finds its way down to my pussy. Deft fingers pinch at my nipples and sink into my cunt.

"Ahh… your fingers are so good, Mira… mmmh!"

I have to wrench myself from her embrace to escape. Even though I was in bliss from her touch, I'm the one who has to exhaust her libido. Mira collapses to the ground, masturbating herself into a fervor.

The vines in my hands are inert, but I should be able to commune with them. I can sense mana lingering within. A simple thought coaxes them to life and the tentacles dance at my will.

"Okay, Mira. Get on the bed for me," I say, inserting the tennnoraphallus back into my pussy.

Mira obeys, and as soon as she climbs onto the bed, I have the vines bind her wrists together. Two more vines wrap around her ankles and pull her legs taut on the bedpost. The last one, a much thinner vine wraps all around her body, squeezing her breasts and pulling taut her arms behind her back.

"Guh! Ellori, for you to tie me up like this, but— ahh… I like it… this part of you… I've missed it— nngh..."

I climb onto the bed, stroking my dick to an erect state. Mira stares in a mixture of horror and anticipation. She's no virgin, but being someone who prefers the company of women, very rarely sticks anything inside her beyond just fingers.

Rubbing my dick against the entrance to her pussy is more exciting than with the alraune. Seeing Mira, tied up and at my mercy, makes me so hot I can cum at any moment. Instead of putting it in, I grind the length of my cock against her clit.

"Ahhn… nngh— aahh, Ello… ri… you're so mean— hahh…"

Mira bites down on her lip, eyes screwed shut. She can't move her hips no matter how much she squirms. Perhaps the sight of her is too much to bear, but rubbing myself on her pussy makes my body tremble with pleasure. The floodgates open, every muscle in my body tightens as I spurt a load onto her body.

She's covered from the belly up, most of the cum is smeared on her breasts and face. I lean over to kiss her, and she kisses back desperately. When I pull away, she pushes in vain against the restraints to reach me. Mira sticks her tongue out begging for more.

"I'm going to put it in, Mira. We've had sex so many times, but this will be our first like this." Stroking her cheeks causes her to tilt into my touch. 

I grab her hips and push the tip in first.

"Kahh— nnnh… Ellori, it's too big— !"

I whistle a high-pitched note. My robes spring from my body and reforms as a gag in her mouth with a chain that splits into two clamps that fasten themselves on her nipples.

"MMMMMMPH!! Nnmmh!"

Mira's entire body twitches to a massive orgasm. Her pussy gushes so much, it's soaking the bed sheets around us.

I begin to push inside. Her overflowing pussy is practically inviting me in. Tiny shocks go off in my head, threatening me with an orgasm before I'm even half-way in. Mira continues to squirm helplessly, but her expression says it all— she's enjoying every moment of it.

Mira nods, and moans behind the gag, urging me to keep going. And I do, until she's taken every inch of the tennoraphallus. Her head rears back, in doing so tugs against the clamps. Her nipples are red and sensitive from being pinched so hard. Her pussy suddenly clenches as though trying to milk me.

We're finally doing it. The Miracella Dawncrest whom I knew since I entered the Witch's Academy. Who treated me like a sister first, and then a lover. She's always watched over me, making sure I was safe even when she was in danger herself. I'm screwing Mira with my cock, and I'm ready to burst. I just want to pump every bit of cum into her.

"I'm going to start moving. If you want me to stop, just wink with your right eye." I give her what is essentially our safe signal, though it may not be necessary. She's under a trance from the alraune's fumes, but at any point she comes to her senses, she should at least know what to do.

I pull back my hips and then slam forward. Mira yelps into the gag, her eyes snap open from the thrust. The erotic sound of our hips coming together gets me going. And in no time, my body is moving on its own. 

Each time our hips clap together, Mira sighs with pleasure. Her insides are so slippery, allowing her to take me as easily as if there is no friction. The ribbed walls of her pussy massaging my member, enveloped by the heat of her body, I almost never want to pull out. I'm becoming addicted to fucking Mira's pussy.

"Mmmrph— humming… I'm… nnnmphh!!"

Her eyes roll back and she's moaning hysterically like she's possessed. Drool cascading down the side of her cheeks is flung wildly as her head whips back and forth. Mira is shaking so much even her pussy convulses on my dick.

The stimulation is too much for me to handle. I'm about to explode. I grab her hips and slam as deep as I can. I feel the tennoraphallus— my throbbing cock hit the opening to her womb and erupt a load of cum into her.

My own pussy reaches an orgasm as the bindings to my inside releases. It slips out and drops onto the bed. The vines and gag on Mira come loose as well, falling away limp as I also fall onto her body. 

Mira's arms wrap around me. She strokes my back and kisses my head. I realize that she's finally regained her senses.

"That was wonderful." Her warm breath teases my cheeks.

"Wait… how long ago did you come back to your senses?" I ask.

Mira grabs the tennoraphallus and inserts it into her own pussy. "Since the moment you had me entangled. I think I should like to try this for myself."

Hypnotized by the sight of the glistening cock, I don't hesitate to climb on top of her. Mira thrusts up, causing my legs to give out from under me. It plunges into my pussy without resistance. My body tenses up, and I get lightheaded from an orgasm.

"This… fuaahh… is a new feeling…" Mira remarks, holding onto my hips. "Are we supposed to be this tight…?"

"Just wait until you cum inside me…" 

That is my only warning as I begin to ride her. Judging by Mira's expression, she's overwhelmed by the pleasure of having her cock ridden for the first time. As I continue to grind my hips, I bend down to play with Mira's sensitive breasts.

"Nnhhaa… Ellori, aahh…"

Her nipples have been made more puffy from being clamped for so long. I start sucking on one and tweak the other with my fingers. Mira responds by grabbing my hips and thrusting into me to meet my movements.

"I'm cumming… should I pull out…?"

"No! Inside— fuck me and cum inside me, Mira! Aahhhh—"

Her nails dig into my hips, the throbbing cock in my pussy pulses and ejaculates hot cum. Mira grabs my face and pulls me in for a kiss. Her lips have never been more delicious. She pushes her tongue into my mouth, allowing me to suck on her wet piece of meat.

We lay there cuddling and basking in the afterglow of sex without saying a word. Mira spits into the air, it extends into a thin frozen stream that reaches into her bag to pull out her pipe. She blows into it, igniting the contents inside and filling the air around us with fumes to ease our tired muscles. Mira takes a long drag and then passes it to me.

"If you're here, I imagine you were caught by Eudora, too?" Mira asks as I pull deep into the pipe. I let the fumes linger in my lungs for as long as I can, feeling the fatigue leaving me with each second that passes. 

"Cough… a lot happened," I say, expelling the smoke from my lungs.

I explain everything that happened while Mira was away. She occasionally slips into thought, murmuring to herself. There is no hint of remorse or grief for King Marcus' death, no surprise at the Order of Piety's presence in Parthun, nor does she offer any sort of reaction to Belle's usurping of my position.

What she does focus on is the strange weapon I described Humility possessing. 

"That is called 'Soul-binding,' it is black magic, which tethers the soul from a soul stone into an item. An advanced form of enchanting that tortures the soul in doing so," Mira explains. "If Anora is so brazenly making use of taboo arts, she must have more influence within the Council of Kings than we initially thought."

Mira doesn't seem fazed by the fact that I had given the soul stone of gluttony to Eudora. I was expecting her to scold me, to tell me that there could have been another choice, but she doesn't do that.

"Are you not angry that I gave Eudora the stone?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "Darling, I frankly don't care who's side we are on as long as we're together. If you wish to fight in Eudora's name, I'll be by your side. I won't like Eudora, and will vehemently show my dislike towards her in the form of spiteful insults, but I will be with you nevertheless."

"I'm not sure if that's reassuring or concerning… but I'm glad."

Mira takes one last pull from her pipe before emptying its contents onto the floor. We quickly get dressed and take a peek into the alchemy lab where the alraune remains sound asleep.

"Shall I dispose of that thing?" Mira asks, her staff already cackling with volatile energy.

"Let's not! I'm sure it never meant to cause harm. We can reason with Eudora to stop it from emitting its lust miasma.

I breathe a sigh of relief as Mira extinguishes her spell. She begins digging through Eudora's lab, rummaging through the shelves and cupboards. 

"Have you removed the spell from your familiar, yet?" She asks.

"No, er… I met the dragon. Things happened, and I didn't kill him." I admit, hiding my face behind a rack of vials in shame.

"And I specifically sought out an easy kill for you. No matter, look what I found." Mira produces a rock twice the size of her head. Upon closer inspection, it's not stone, but an organ. "You're in luck. Eudora had a petrified dragon's heart laying around. Hand Rio to me."

I hand Rio's limp body over to Mira. She gets right to work, purifying the cauldron, adding the ingredients, and finally sinking my familiar into the alchemical waters. Mira whispers into the cauldron, causing it to billow with smoke. 

Panic washes over me for a moment thinking it had failed, but she waves my worries away with a pat on the head. As the smoke subsides, Rio emerges from the cauldron, shaking the moisture from his fur.

"Rio!" He nestles into my arms, purring.

Mira high-fives Rio's tail. "There you go, little one." 

"Speaking of familiars, where's Talos?" I ask, glancing around the room.

"He's outside watching from the top of the tower. I should check in on—"

The door bursts open. Eudora leans against the frame, clutching her head. "You've survived the alraune? Well done. Unfortunately, there is no time to rest. Company has arrived in force; Valor has found the tower."

Special thank you to my patrons: Patron - Philip, Duvet; Honored Patrons - LictorSivas, William Dawson, and Vhail; VIP Patrons - Icewing and The old cubic slime. If you enjoy what I write, consider subscribing to my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

41