68 – The Goddess Vessyra Has Both?!
4.1k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I carry Sheila out on my back where Mira is waiting, standing triumphant over Gale. The dark elf's face and body is covered in sweat, panting to catch her breath. Mira races up to me and drives her tongue into my throat. The kiss is long and passionate, I lose track of how long it lasts but I take pleasure in it nonetheless.

Mira finally pulls away and says, "Just needed to cleanse the palette with a better taste."

"By the look of it, your final trial was a high priestess, too?" I ask, to which Mira nods in response. "I'm going to be honest, it sounded like you were committing a war crime in there."

"The elf talked up a storm about how I would submit to her technique— until I showed her who was better." Mira sticks out her tongue— the same tongue which felled many unsuspecting women in the past.

"How did you… ahem, handle the men?"

Mira points to her ground and wriggles her toes. "They were beneath my feet."

I should have expected as much with Mira being a hardcore lesbo.

Belle is the last to emerge from her arena, crawling out on her hands and knees. The light elf Ceris sits atop her back, holding the leash in one hand and rubbing her human pet's butt with the other.

"Am I really the last one out?" Belle exclaims. Both of her buttcheeks are red, probably from being spanked so much. If I recall correctly, her arena was just as loud as Mira's. Except it wasn't Ceris' voice I heard, it was Belle's.

"You were enjoying yourself, from the sound of it," I tease, trying to keep from laughing.

Ceris hops off Belle's back and gives her a hard slap on the ass. The impact causes Belle to clench her cheeks as it causes her to orgasm in front of us.

Belle gets to her feet, trembling from the orgasm. "Whew. Ceris was… unrelenting."

"What's the verdict?" I ask Ceris, who is the only priestess conscious enough to hold a conversation.

The elf appears to have taken a liking to Belle. Whether it is my colleague's submissive nature or Ceris has dominatrix tendencies underneath that reserved demeanor, both have the afterglow of someone who's just had the best sex in a while.

"It was certainly different. Nevertheless, all three of you have passed Vessyra's trial," Ceris says, while fondling Belle's butt. "I doubt Gale will protest anymore after being so soundly defeated. For now, please bring my fellow priestesses back to our bedchamber."

Gale and Sheila come to consciousness by the time we return to their room. The dark elf has turned the other cheek, avoiding eye contact with us as Mira stares at her with a smug look.

Meanwhile…

Sheila hasn't taken her eyes off me since she came to.

"By the love of Vessyra, you have earned our trust." Ceris and the other two bow together, then take a seat in front of us. "You were able to activate the teleportation circle from the other side, that should allow us to bypass the Frigid Vale."

"I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but the teleportation circle drops us right in the middle of the unnatural storm," Belle explains. She conjures a controlled, miniature blizzard between her hands. "Going by how long we were flying, I estimate the radius to be nearly 130 kilometers in size."

"As witches, perhaps you know of a way to dispel it?" Sheila asks.

Mira shakes her head. "For a spell as powerful and enduring as that requires a vast amount of magic to sustain. Do you know of any enormous stone towers nearby? Or giant magical constructs?"

The priestesses hesitate to answer, falling silent as they appear to struggle with what next to tell us.

"Our old texts tell of a dragon summoning a great blizzard that would not subside," Ceris finally answers.

"A dragon? Here?" I repeat carefully.

Gale nods to affirm what Ceris said. The dark elf fetches a book from the shelf for us to read. Skimming through it, there are many mentions of a dragon, but all of them are exaggerated and likely falsified.

However, one passage catches our attention. It suggests that the dragon appeared nearly seven centuries ago.

But what does a dragon have to do with any of this?

"You believe this dragon to be the cause of the Frigid Vale?" Mira asks, peeking over the reams.

"It is the only thing we can think of. We thought to wait until it passed away of old age, hoping that it's death would end the storm," Ceris says.

"What do you two think?" I ask Belle and Mira, both of whom still have their noses buried in the book.

Belle's demeanor grows increasingly more concerned the longer she reads the book. "If they saw a grown dragon seven-hundred years ago, chances are it was already one or two centuries old at the time of sighting. That would classify it now as an ancient dragon or a great wyrm."

"I wouldn't mind trying my hand at killing an ancient dragon," Mira remarks to the surprise of everyone.

"The dragon is our only lead, so it's worth investigating." While I don't echo Mira's enthusiasm, we can't overlook the possibility of it having to do with the storm. The dragon I fought was an adult red. Great wyrms are three times larger. It won't be as easy to bring down.

The priestesses look as though they want to protest, which is understandable considering the seemingly insurmountable task of fighting a dragon. I'm terrified at the idea of fighting one as someone who can use magic, I can't imagine how they feel as regular people.

Sheila rises from her seat, hand on her heart. "We will have rooms prepared for your stay. Your possessions will be returned to you shortly."

***

The rooms they prepare for us are down the hall from their own room. It's much smaller, and less grandiose. No window or balcony to step onto, the bed is furnished with quilted sheets instead of silk, and only a single candle illuminates the interior.

I run a hand along the rough surface of a tree branch protruding laterally from the wall. A piece of bark breaks off at the mere touch. When I try to commune with the heart of this tree, a faint response pulses back.

Rio rests curled up on the bed. He awakens when I pet his head, and stretches his limbs to their limits before going to groom his paws.

There's a knock at the door. Mira enters in a purple and black nightgown, Talos sits perched on her shoulder.

"I had Talos search for the dragon, but there are no traces along the mountains. No signs of fire, claw marks, or dead animals." Mira takes a seat next to me and scratches Rio underneath the chin.

"It might be a magical construct," I suggest.

"Either that, or…" she trails off. Suddenly Talos takes flight, picking up Rio in his claws who begins yowling back in surprise and flying out of the room. As soon as they're gone, she takes a seat on top of me and grinds her waist against mine. "Don't think I couldn't hear what you did to the kitten priestess. It's my turn now."

Mira licks and nibbles my lips. Her embrace is tight, suffocating— yet warm and secure. She pulls my robes up, slender fingers wrap around my penis that's quickly getting erect in her hand. I can't take my eyes off the deep red of her irises.

As we stare longingly at each other, she shifts her waist down, and I feel my dick enveloped by her body. It's not hot and full of lust like Sheila. With Mira, she is inviting and pleasant.

"Ahhh…" she sighs into my ears, sending shocks up my spine.

When Mira clenches, it brings me close to climaxing. We don't have to move, don't need any long strokes or hysterical thrusting— she grinds against me with a touch as gentle if she is caressing my face.

"When this is over, we should settle down in Vessyra. I know you have your little dryad girl, the goblin, and even an apprentice, but you will always be mine." Mira whispers.

"You don't mind if they come along?" I ask.

She seals my lips with a kiss— something she's been doing a lot lately. "As long as I'm your favorite."

I lean up to kiss her. A pair of slender legs wrap around my waist. Mira begins to grind on my dick with more intensity. There's no stopping her hunger. The more we go at it, the more lustful she becomes.

If I could really impregnate her right now, I would.

To live with Mira and settle down in a quiet, beautiful place like Vessyra is a dream. Everyday would be like this. Locked in an embrace. Basking in each other's love.

Mira's body shudders in my arms. She buries her moans between my lips. The pressure below me builds to the point where it really feels like I can ejaculate. A rush of pleasure cascades from my head, pulsing down my body. I hug her closer to me as that pressure explodes, and something gushes out of me— specifically from my dick.

Mira doesn't let me go even after our climax. We stay connected like that the rest of the evening.

***

I pull the covers over Mira and sneak out while she's asleep. The hall is dim, lit only by the torches every twenty or so feet from each other. A pair of patrolling guards nod in my direction as they pass by, more polite than they were when I first arrived.

"Ellori?" From down the hall, Sheila carries a lamp and a book tucked under her arm. "Were you unable to sleep?"

"I thought about taking a walk. Since you're here, I wanted to ask— why were you and the audience chanting the goddess' name during the trial?"

"Well… it's because your body is the spitting image of the Vessyra," she says, turning bright red and pointing to my crotch.

"Y-You're telling me Vessyra is depicted with a man and woman's thing?" I ask, taken aback.

Sheila raises the pendant statuette of the goddess closer to my face. Sure enough, the bulge between her legs isn't some random design. It is quite clearly a large cock.

"The goddess loves all," Sheila whispers, clutching the pendant closer to her heart. "Hehe. Having sex with you, I truly felt Vessyra's embrace. It's as though she was loving me through you— perhaps she is living through you!"

"Uh…" I take a step back but her hands latch onto mine.

"Sheila," Ceris calls to her from down the hall. "Ellori has had a long day, and I'm sure she is eager to rest."

Sheila lets go of my hand and clears her throat. "Of course."

Sheila is reluctant to leave but acquiesces to Ceris. The two of them leave down the opposite way. I'm beginning to wonder if there is a hierarchy between them. The way Ceris carries herself makes it seem as though she has more sway.

"Whew… rest sounds good before I run into anymore crazies…"

Special thank you to my patrons: Patron - Fullmoon, Suolojavri, Hunter, Philip, Wolf, ExorcistBirb; Honored Patrons -  JZ, Eric, Sektos, Ty W, LictorSivas, William Dawson, Vhail; VIP Patrons - The old cubic slime, Sean. If you enjoy what I write, consider subscribing to my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

29