71 – Ceris, the High Priestess
3.3k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The celebration is held in the open streets of the city, just outside of the palace. It isn't a victory just for us, but also for the demihumans seeking to save their dying lands. The battle has only just begun, and I'm sure they know that.

With Eudora searching for a way to destroy all the towers, a greater battle lies before us in the form of Edith Percouli. It will mean nothing if we can't defeat her. She no doubt has the means to raise the towers again using old magic. 

Worse, as a member of the Council of Kings, she will undoubtedly sink this continent into a war greater than the last. Mira believes the newfound power within me is the key, but I'm not so sure. The soul stone of pride, Flora's boon, whatever it is that stirs in my soul isn't something I can depend on reliably.

"Is something troubling you, Ellori? Perhaps our cuisine is not to your liking?" Ceris ushers the children clinging to her dress away, seeing them off with motherly affection. She takes a seat next to me on a table laden with food and drinks I haven't touched. My own plate has grown cold, and the wine hasn't seen so much of a sip.

"No! I'm flattered that you would throw a feast for us, especially in a time where you see so little harvests." I start digging into the stew and recognize the distinct flavor of the bastil fruit blended into it.

She places a hand over mine. "You need not force yourself in front of me."

On hearing that, I feel inclined to eat more. I'm mesmerized by the glimmer in her eyes, the way the moonlight bounces off her fair skin. She is every bit as beautiful as books described the elven race. The exoticism of their physical features— the pointed ears, high cheekbones, and unusual lullaby-like voice.

Seeing one in person, I can imagine why humanity likened them to the image of gods.

"Is there something on my face?" she asks, cocking her head to one side.

I shake my head, not realizing I was staring. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to stare. I was just—"

"Entranced by my appearance?" Ceris giggles into hand.

My face is hot from embarrassing myself.

"Walk with me. I know an abandoned home with the perfect view of the moon." She extends a hand which I gladly take.

Ceris leads me further away from the main festivities that they become a dull murmur. There are fewer residents here, mostly older demihumans who prefer to live out the rest of their days in peace. Trees are spaced further apart, but homes are built further up the trunks where the branches begin.

We climb the spiral stairs along one wizened tree. Not a single leaf in sight, every gnarled branch is missing the most vital piece to absorb sunlight in order to grow. It's very likely this tree has long since died.

A small cabin awaits us at the top, right below where the trunk split into hundreds of smaller, jagged branches. Inside, a single carpet enough to cover the entire floor is laid out along with a pile of bedsheets. There are no windows, but neither is there a roof. Only the pristine view of the moon and stars above us. Ceris stifles the light in her lantern, yet it does nothing to darken the surroundings.

The cabin is plenty illuminated.

Ceris smooths out the sheets and beckons to take a seat next to her. "I understand witches of the modern era serve kingdoms, guiding human civilization to greater heights? I think it is a wonderful thing to use your magic for good. Perhaps one day, Vessyra will have a witch of its own."

"It might be closer than you think, but there's still so much to do." When I take a seat next to her, she scoots closer to me. " Sending your people into war is the last thing I want to do. I wish there was a peaceful resolution, but we're way past that now."

"If it should ever come to that, I can fight. Believe it or not, my family belonged to an ancient order of witch hunters." She states proudly.

"You— really?"

Ceris' eyes remain fixed on the sky. "There is a story passed down in my family, it tells of an ancestor who allied himself with humans to slay a green dragon— my apologies, this must bore you…"

"Not at all. Please, keep going!" I urge.

"His companions nicknamed him 'Daggers,' after his pointed ears. He was skilled in all sorts of weapons— swords, bows, even a slingshot to ambush unsuspecting monsters with. In that party was a human woman, Rachel Lorcaster, whom he fell in love with. Her family shunned them both, for they were nobility and could not be seen with a half-human child. So they schemed to have him killed one night in an ambush, dressed to be seen as bandits. While he perished, his wife and child survived. Do you know of the elf I speak of?" Ceris finally asks after telling me of her ancestor's tale.

There are plenty of stories in the past that end just as tragically. Co-mingling with other races is bound to lead to romance. Those prejudices have carried strong over the centuries, such relationships are frowned upon by humans. 

"What was his name?" I ask.

Ceris takes a deep breath and says, "I am not surprised that you do not know. It is a well kept secret, and you are the first outsider I have told this story to. My ancestor's name was Adellis Verner."

My spit is caught in my throat.

Verner.

As in, King Marcus Verner. First King of Parthun?

"I see the name is familiar to you. By the look of your somber eyes, there is no good news to be heard." She says, anticipating the worst.

"I served a king who carried the same last name. So your full name is Ceris Verner?"

"It is." She confirms.

I pull out King Marcus' ring, the one that gave whoever wore it a vision into the past. The magic enchantment has since gone inert, without recharging it with magic from a magic crystal it is nothing more than an heirloom.

When I present it to Ceris, her eyes go wide with recognition. "This— this ring! Adellis gave this ring to Rachel as a symbol of their love. I never thought I would see it in person."

I help her slip on the ring, which fits perfectly on her ring finger. "I'm glad that it's back to its rightful owner."

"My lady, Ellori. It's as though you are proposing to me." Ceris closes her fingers around my hand, and reaches up with the other to stroke my face. "It isn't fair that Sheila took pleasure in your body. Would you show me the same love under Vessyra's gaze?"

Ceris disrobes herself, letting the flood of moonlight reflect off her fair skin. I'm getting an erection just staring at her body.

"I had a feeling you had ulterior motives…" I fail to realize I have backed myself into a corner. "You aren't any different from Sheila after all!"

"As fellow priestesses, it is normal for us to lay with one another." She says, wrapping her lithe arms around my neck and nibbling on my ear.

"Iiee— aahh! I'm not… I didn't agree to be a priestess yet…"

 "Maybe I can convince you. I am quite confident in my body." Ceris pushes me down and climbs onto my waist. She grinds her wet pussy against the length of my cock, humping it as it's pressed between my stomach and her pink slit.

Her voluptuous body is accentuated by the shadows along the curves of her body. Laying my hands on the soft skin of her hips entices me to explore more of her. 

Biologically speaking, an elf shouldn't be any different from a human. Sheila didn't feel too different, but being able to toy with her feline ears and tail, controlling her pleasure that is unfamiliar to humans was addicting. If it's the same with an elf's ears, I could put her at a disadvantage.

"I know that look. Belle gave me the same look when she thought she could tease me by playing with my ears. You humans are so naive to think elves are weak to such things." Ceris leans down to nibble on my earlobe, causing me to arch my back in response to the shocks of pleasure.

While I'm still shaking off the sensation, a new feeling that is much hotter and wetter rubs against me below. Ceris grabs my dick and lowers herself down slowly, savouring every centimeter that slides into her.

"Wait— Ceris, ahh! You're too tight…" I'm losing my mind before we even get to the actual fucking.

She lowers herself above my face and brushes her lips against mine, but never low enough for a full kiss. "You could be feeling this every night. We can make love, drown ourselves in lust day in and day out. Sheila and Gale will be there, too. All three of us, ready to receive your love."

The walls of her pussy clenches so tight that I think she had put it in the other hole, but the incredible lubricated sensation says otherwise. She begins to bounce on top of me, and as she does, her breasts bounce with her.

"Ahhh! Finally… I can feel it— nnnghh… I can feel what Sheila felt! The tender love and sweltering lust of Vessyra— aaahhh!" Ceris makes no effort to hide her voice. 

The elf I thought was demure and reserved, turns out to be a horny woman made zealous by her religious belief. Right now, she's acting out her fantasies of having sex with someone they see sharing the likeness of their Goddess.

My sense of reasoning is gradually chipped away with each thrust. The more I pump into her, the louder her moans become and the better I'm feeling. With the canvas of the full moon and stars behind her, she writhes on top of me as though dancing to an audience— of which I am the sole spectator.

Ceris pulls me to a sitting position, her arms wrap around me like vines, squeezing my body so much that our breasts are squished together from the tight embrace. She strokes my cheek with the back of her hand, our faces linger so close that our lips are only an inch apart.

I can't control myself anymore and initiate the kiss. Strands of her blonde hair come between us, but doesn't stop my tongue from entering her mouth. I'm being sucked on both ends of my body— my tongue and cock are buried deep and the pleasure shows no sign of subsiding.

A warm, tickling shiver leaves me lightheaded as a different kind of pressure builds at my crotch. It's only happened recently since I had sex with Mira and Sheila in Vessyra, a dam is beginning to break.

Ceris' movements become frenzied, her thrusts are accompanied by gyrating hips and humping our chests together. My tongue is pushed back into my mouth as she finds the strength to seize the initiative.

"I can feel it… ahh—" she whimpers, catching her breath between kisses. "Shllurrp… ahhhh! You're cumming soon… pour your love inside me— Ellori, aaahhaahhhh!"

Then, as though she were being electrified, her entire body shudders violently in my arms. The trembling coupled with her pussy convulsing around my cock is the final push that shatters the dam.

This time for sure, I can feel it. As my throbbing member bursts, a gushing sensation erupts from within me. Ceris shoves her tongue down my throat, screaming into my mouth. Our drool dribbles down to the juices pooling below us.

Ceris succumbs to the pleasure and falls onto her back, gasping for air. When I pull out of her, white liquid leaks out from her pussy.

"Is that… but I…?" Stunned by the impossible sight of what can only be semen coming out of her, I quickly recompose myself and gather a sample with an empty vial from my satchel. I try to shake her away, but get no response past her body occasionally twitching. "Ceris?"

The erotic sight of her laying naked before me, tongue rolled out, spasming from her orgasm, gets me in the mood again. Ceris extends her arms and spreads her legs, inviting me for more.

"The night is still young. Will you keep me company?" she asks.

Ceris' invitation is the final straw. I dive back in for another round.

Special thank you to my patrons:

Patrons - Kuroko, Fullmoon, Suolojavri, Hunter, Wolf, ExorcistBirb, Sektos

Honored Patrons -  Bulatt, JZ, Eric, Ty W, LictorSivas, Vhail

VIP Patrons - The old cubic slime, Sean

Lord Patrons - Empress of Iron

Advanced chaptersexclusive patron-only chapters available on my patreon - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

37