121 – To Break a Witch
3.8k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now over 30+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

Thelia had a mouthful of my dick between her lips, sucking lovingly on it as though to return the pleasure it had given her. Everytime her fangs scraped lightly on the shaft it sent goosebumps across my skin, and the way she worked it between her teeth and the inside of her cheek felt like a whole new world. We had been having sex well into the afternoon, cuddling in between to catch our breaths. With the demon in my arms, it was like snuggling an overly affectionate puppy.

I stared into her eyes, brushing a hand against her cheek in which she leaned into as I came into her mouth.

"Come here," I ordered.

The demon obeyed. She crawled up my chest, and I pulled her in for a deep kiss. The taste of her saliva and ejaculate filled my mouth. Then, like every partner that came before her, she rested her head on my chest and sighed in satisfaction.

"Never would I have imagined being dominated by a human could feel so good. Not that I have any complaint about it," Thelia said, her hand creeping down to give me a handjob.

My eyes rolled back as she gripped the still erect member around her warm fingers.

"Enough that you won't betray us?" I asked.

"No, Master! If this is what I have to look forward to, I shall follow you and the others to the ends of the realm if I must," she answered with resolve.

That was all I really needed to know. If someone had told me a demon would be one of our greatest assets in the coming days, I'd think they were crazy. Thanks to Thelia, we subdued and defeated Winnegan without much resistance.

Perhaps this was further proof that even demons could live alongside us in this world. Granted, with a large helping of good sex to placate them.

"By the way, what happened to Zertos and Taurac?" I asked.

"The pathetic maggot still serves as a conduit. Your minotaur is rather insatiable. He avails himself of Xana and Lorica, as well as the female knights when the succubi are indisposed. They all rather like him," she said, amusement written all over her grin.

Well, I guess he deserved his fun. It wasn't like we were spoken for as mates anyway. I wasn't jealous at all. But having a dick myself again and witnessing Thelia's submission to it had left me wanting to be fucked myself.

We went to wash off in the baths downstairs, but when Thelia volunteered to wash my dick it inevitably got us into the mood again. After making use of the demon as a cumdump yet again, enjoying myself of her echoing moans while bathed in hot water, we figured enough was enough lest we be stuck to each other forever.

I ordered Thelia to aid with the reconstruction of Lotherain for the remainder of the day. There was still much that needed to be repaired.

"Rio, come! Let's pay Winnegan a visit," I said.

"Nyraa!"

My familiar raced ahead into the teleportation circle.

Alira and Lantessa were in one of the many laboratories, witnessing Winnegan's humiliation at the hands of— rather, roots and tendrils of the cape sundew alraune. The instructor's silver locks had been made more white by the ejaculate staining her hair. A tentacle writhes viciously in her mouth with cum gushing out like a waterfall, and two more were embedded into the holes between her legs.

"Come to enjoy the show?" the gorgon asked, her devilish smirk a testament to how much she enjoyed degrading others.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I may be a switch, but I don't quite have your tendencies," I said.

"Instructor Winnegan's a pretty good looker for her age. If we didn't already have priestesses screwing the city, she would have made for a good de-stresser in the market square. I imagine she'd look even better in the stocks." My colleague was enjoying a cup of tea, watching as though it were a degenerate play unfolding before her.

I wrenched the tentacle out of Winnegan's mouth. A wave of ejaculate spilled out. She caught her breath, coughing and moaning. Rio sniffed the pool of ejaculate and hissed at it.

"The Elder Board won't stand for this humiliation. They will— ugguuh!" Her body tensed up as an orgasm robbed her of what she was about to say next.

"The Elder Board can't help you here. The only ones who can are the ones you see in this room. Answer me, why did Edith strike a deal with demons to bring them into our world? What is there to rule if it's overrun and destroyed?" I asked.

"So small minded, Ellori. I thought you a better student— mmrph?!" 

I stuck the tentacle back into her mouth.

"Lantessa, why don't you show her what your tongue can do?" I suggested.

"With pleasure." She nodded. 

Much to the alraune's displeasure, Lantessa ripped the tentacles out of Winnegan's ass and pussy. A long, thick serpentine tongue slithered out her mouth and worked its way to fill the holes. Winnegan's eyes widened. She began to struggle in her restraints like a woman possessed, flailing and thrashing until her body tensed up again to what appeared to be a powerful climax.

"Is it that good?" Alira asked. She had a hand over her mouth and was blushing. "Can I get me some of that?"

I pulled the tentacle out of the instructor's mouth a second time and was treated to a gibbering, raving madwoman. "Ngghooo— too deep, I c-can't… aaauugghhh, nnghhaaa, oohh! I'll… b-break… break, aaahh!"

Lantessa hadn't had enough yet. The snakes on her head bit down on the witch's ass, making her shriek with pleasure. 

"That's enough. We want her to be sane enough to talk," I said. 

The gorgon retracted her tongue and snakes with a delightful smile that even sent shivers up my spine.

"Willing to talk now?" I asked the instructor.

She looked me in the eyes, every inch of her still quivering from the quaking orgasm she just had. I saw no more defiance, but resignation instead.

"Demons, like every living thing in this world, are a source of magic but were untapped since they exist in another plane. As we speak, countless battles are being fought across Talmora. What do you think is happening to all that latent magic?" Winnegan asked me, framing the question into a lesson.

The answer came to me faster than a heartbeat. 

Edith was trying to flood this world with more magic. As long as the towers were still active, the soul stones that powered them would continue to accumulate with magic. But we'd cut Thanreas off from the megatower. What good would that do if she couldn't collect it? Unless…?

"What is it?" Alira asked.

I stormed out of the manor with Alira following close behind. Once we exited the tower, we saw them. Far in the distance towards the north and northeast, rising like pillars connecting the earth to the heavens of blood-tinted clouds and skies were stone towers, just like the ones from the Weeping Expanse.

"Edith didn't need to come to the Weeping Expanse for soul stones. Now she had all she wanted across Talmora. The demons weren't summoned to be used as an army. She summoned them as sacrificial lambs to pump magic into our world," I said to Alira.

She swallowed hard. "And without Eudora, we have no clue how to mass destroy the towers to stop it."

Now over 30+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

15