123
2k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now over 30+ ADVANCED CHAPTERSexclusive patron-only chaptersavailable on my patreon- https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Interested in seeing quicker releases? Consider dropping a review and making a comment. If this story hits 10 reviews, we'll go right back to a release every 3 day!

Miuna and I were downstairs in the baths in case things got messy. Thick slime tendrils emerged from its body much in the same way as my robes and hovered around me, like a predator surrounding prey.

I held my breath with anticipation as one tentacle enveloped my dick. It was hot, sticky yet slippery. Miuna controlled every drop of slime from its body, able to reshape and adjust the composition any way it wanted. Right now, it felt like I dipped my finger into a warm jar of honey that was alive and churning. Unlike a vagina where my member was buried and couldn't be seen, I saw it through the translucent pink slime. That somehow turned me on even more.

"Ooooh. I feel you throbbing and kicking," Miuna said, biting its lower lip.

"Stop altering so frequently, I'll… oh… mmm!" I screwed my eyes shut as the pleasure overwhelmed me.

The slime encasing my penis thickened to the point where it felt like I was in a fleshy vagina, with folds and bumps massaging me as though it were the real thing. My ejaculate gushed out into the tentacle where it was disintegrated and absorbed into the Miuna's body.

"How is it?" the slime asked.

"It's amazing. I wonder if we can make a sex toy for penises out of your slime." Not only was it like having sex with the real thing, the ambient heat and clinginess of the substance made a much more pleasurable experience.

If I kept letting Miuna jerk me off, I might not be able to go back to the real thing.

"Sounds good to you and others, but you guys keep taking my slime, there won't be any of me left!" it complained.

"You don't need to worry about that. We like you here. Your slime's helped us create a whole bunch of new concoctions in alchemy. Eileen would have my head if something were to happen to you," I said.

The slimeform smiled. Human features and upon a humanoid female body, with the only difference being that it was entirely malleable and slimey, made it more personable than before. Miuna was already an amicable being to begin with, but the form it had taken made it more attractive to the eyes. I understood why some of the orcs and demi-humans couldn't get enough of having sex with it. If I wasn't careful, I'd be in their shoes, too.

"I've actually been wanting to thank you," Miuna began, its tentacle still wrapped around my penis had me in an uncompromising position for this conversation. "When you guys rescued me and Shallowglade, I thought I was just going to be used like a tool. Honestly, I was fine with that. But you and Eileen, the others as well, listened to my request and even gave me a body. I'm so glad for all the friends I made because of you!"

"Oh, Miuna! You don't have to thank me. I would help you all over again if I had to," I said, patting the slime on the head.

If slimes could tear up, the secretions around the eyes were proof. Miuna hugged me, pressing its entire slime body and consequently sending pleasure signals shooting across my skin where we touched. My dick was now pressed into Miuna's body between its legs, and our breasts— if her's could be called that— were rubbing against each other.

"Hehe. Leave it to you to get horny from this," Miuna teased, as its thighs began to massage my member.

I couldn't move.

"Miuna… we don't have to— aagghh!"

The slime's chest shaped into suckers that clamped down on my breasts, and within it, hundreds of tiny feelers brushed every inch of skin they could touch. Behind Miuna, two tentacles emerged and secreted a shiny, lubricated substance on the tips.

"It's weird that even I can feel pleasure from sex. After all, I don't have the same sensory organs and nerves that you guys do. But since I do, I might as well have fun with it." Miuna pressed its lips to mine. It wasn't like kissing anything I'd done before. The slime knew just how soft and plump to make its own lips, and even had a tongue to deep kiss with.

As our lips and tongue intertwined, Miuna began to invade my holes. The tentacles couldn't be stopped. They had been lubricated to the point where they could slide right in— and that's what they did.

Both my ass and pussy were filled at once with the dick-shaped slime tentacles. My head was spinning, but there was no denying I wanted this. They ravished me with their hot rods. Meanwhile, my own member was throbbing, melting in bliss within Miuna. Its internal body formed into a fleshy organ much like a pussy again, but with more folds and nubs to massage the shaft, and a suction around the tip of my penis.

Between my holes getting stuffed, dick enveloped in the best slime pussy Talmora had to offer, nipples getting sucked and breasts kneaded, and Miuna's tongue shoved down my throat— I might actually lose my mind.

At some point, I lost consciousness and awoke later to Miuna giving me a blowjob. We were still in the baths.

"You know, I've tasted a lot of cum from different species. I think yours has the best taste," Miuna said.

"It's probably… due to the magic inside me." I didn't realize how much of a succubus Miuna was. Did I make a mistake getting it to do this with me? "Why don't we stop here? I'm getting pretty hungry. Aren't you?"

"What are you saying? I'm getting all my sustenance right from this delicious fountain. Besides, you don't want to leave yet. Don't you want to have sex with more of me?" it asked.

Miuna began to duplicate. Two. Three. Four identical Miunas surrounded me.

Two were giving me a double fellatio, another oozed its electrifying slime over my breasts, and the fourth sat on my face, forcing me to perform cunnilingus on it.

I might be stuck here for a little while longer than I thought.

"I'm spent…" I groaned.

The four Miunas lie asleep in my arms. Even while they weren't conscious, their slimes tentacles had minds of their own, caressing my body and sucking my dick even though it had gotten flaccid. I had to wrench it off in order to free myself. As soon as I got off the bed, they merged back into a single Miuna.

I got dressed in time for someone to knock on my door. Thinking it must be either Eileen or Gurk having come home, I threw open the door to the two high priestesses.

"Ceris, Sheila? What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"We… have a problem," Ceris began, but allowed her companion to take over.

"Many of our priestesses have become with child, likely fathered by human, orc, and kobold men," Sheila said.

"But that's to be expected, isn't it?" I cocked my head to the side. As devout followers of the Goddess of Love and Lust, it was only natural that their hyper sexual lifestyle would lead to pregnancy. "So, what does this have to do with me?"

The elf and feline demi-human traded glances.

"As we are High Priestesses of Vessyra, it is our duty to hold a ritual to bless their fertility. This is normally done with Gale, but since she isn't here…" Sheila pressed her fingers together, blushing up to her ears.

I knew exactly where this was going.

"You need me to take Gale's place, since I qualified as a high priestess," I said, finishing her sentence.

Ceris nodded and unfurled the see-through dress in her arms, holding it up to my body as though I were a mannequin to be fitted. "The priestesses will be overjoyed if you were to participate. We even have prepared a similar garb for you."

There is little overlap in our stories, but I'd like to plug Sairren's story for anyone who might be interested in a cute fantasy adventure comedy.

Drunks & Fanatics | Scribble Hub

As well as a teasing romcom in the same vein as Nagatoro by Eldritch Potato

My Girlfriend is a Bully | Scribble Hub

19