128
1.4k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

Controlling Eudora's tower was simple. The larger crystal acted as a conduit through which magic flowed through and interacted with runic etchings around the mansion. Six of the smaller crystals dictated the directions— the tower could only rotate left and right, but could move forward, backwards, up, and down.

As it turned out, bringing Noelle and Aurelias to climax was the activation switch. Eudora had somehow reverse engineered the profaned soul stones from their weapons in order to achieve this. Everytime the two former knights experienced intense euphoria— in this case, it was an orgasm— the power they once wielded now fueled the tower with flight.

Once again, I was left in awe of Eudora's ingenuity. She was far above and beyond what the rest of us were capable of. If it wasn't for this war were embroiled in, her name could have gone down in history as one of the most influential witches of our time.

"I'll be returning to the surface. There's still so much more to plan before the siege. Edith will certainly be expecting us," I said to Lantessa as she walked me out of the mansion.

"Hard to believe you used to be that slippery witch who ate me out in the forest. Now you have a dick." Lantessa crossed her arms, staring at my crotch like she was eager to have herself a taste.

"If you throw me to the ground to have your way with me, I won't be able to resist. I'm exhausted." I sighed and shrugged.

The gorgon bellowed with laughter. "Perhaps another time. I, too, have grown tired. Too much talk of war. Makes you realize how much we have taken peace for granted."

I understood that all too well now. I pictured a smug Eudora, sitting by the gazebo and ready to say something snarky as I approached. What a strange point in time I had come to, where I'd be telling myself that I missed that strange woman— or girl now.

Instead of Eudora, it was Rio waiting for me on the table where we had dined and chatted many times before. My familiar purred at my approach. I stroked his head, scratched behind his ears, then hugged him to my chest.

"We've been out all day. Are you getting tired?" I asked my familiar, brushing the bridge of his nose.

"Prrr… prrr…"

An incredible power dwelled inside him, an amalgamation of hundreds of creatures he had consumed. Once Rio's signature was a dim lantern, now it was a blinding illumination. Since we were connected, no one but I could detect his signature after he had inherited the vesper slugs' traits. As strong as he was now, his power was yet dwarfed by Edith.

I— All of us must remain vigilant.

We exited the tower together and were immediately assaulted by the biting cold of an afternoon coming to an end. Redvern was fast approaching and with it came winter. The falling sun cast a purple and orange glow across the thick clouds. It would have been beautiful were it not for the towers that pierced into them in the distance.

Mira and Belle were still over there in Ferellis doing gods' know what.

"I'm worried about them, Rio. You feel the same, don't you?" 

Rio landed on my hat and nodded.

I clutched my staff with both hands and stared at the crystal embedded into the gnarled branch. It was like someone else's reflection. I hardly recognized myself anymore.

"If they aren't back by tomorrow, I'm going to find them," I promised myself.

At home, Cammy and Eileen were having dinner together. The smell of roasted boar reminded me how famished I was. Rio hovered over the food ready to snatch it until Cammy shooed him away.

"No, Rio. You're going to eat everything if we give you a taste. This is for us and Mama." My dryad daughter created a briar cage around the food to keep Rio from getting to it.

"I had no idea dryads ate meat," I said, taking a seat.

Rio groaned and retreated under the table, and Cammy retracted her roots.

"You should know better, Mama. Nature finds sustenance everywhere." She bit into the juicy, honey-glazed slabs of meat and squealed with delight.

"Gurk actually hunted this for us before he went to bed. He's upstairs sleeping, out like a light," Eileen said.

As soon as the sweet and savoury goodness touched my lips, I was in bliss. The past few weeks, we and the rest of Lotherain had been rationing food to keep from starving. With trade circulating across all of Parthun again, people could finally eat again without fear of food stores running low.

I would have to reward him later for this feast. He deserved as much. It might come as a surprise to him when he sees my dick, but even I have my needs of getting stuffed.

The three of us ate until we were full and then some. Rio was allowed to eat the rest, and was more than excited to have the leftovers even if it was mostly bones and scraps.

Cammy was about to leave and return to her guardian tree when it occurred to me of the bond we shared, including the powers that came with it from Flora's boon.

"You remember when Eileen was seriously injured outside of the Lotherain?" I asked her.

"Oh, gods… Why did you remind me? I thought I was a goner for sure back then…" Eileen groaned.

"Of course, I remember. It was the first time you ever tapped into the full potential of Flora's boon," Cammy said.

Full potential? Exactly how sort of boon did she give me?

"I want to tap into nature's roots again. Maybe its senses can reach as far as Ferellis so I can detect whether Mira and Belle are alright," I explained.

She nodded. "I believe it can be done. The further beneath ground we are, the more effective it should be."

We descended to the underground bath. Eileen waited by the door and watched. Cammy's arms unraveled into roots and tendrils that entangle my hands. What didn't happen last time that was happening now were the roots on her hair. They extended to the ground and almost merged with the great hollow's trunk.

Then it began with a pulse. My magic connected with the surrounding nature. I sensed thousands of tiny signatures all around me. These were the lives of those in Ellowyn and Lotherain. Two larger forces of energy pulsed back to me. One was Rio and the other was Eudora's tower, which had an incredible amount of magic flowing through it.

I had to search further than this. The extent of my senses was a small village at the border of Parthun. Several hundred signatures lived there. Still, it wasn't far enough.

Cammy tapped a root against my head. "You must inject more magic into the roots to sense farther. A drop cannot fill a pond any faster than a bucket. A flood, however…" 

"Then I just need to summon more magic," I said, tapping into Vessyra's powers. My robes transformed, the glow of my form illuminated the surroundings. Eileen had to shield her eyes from the light.

Like Cammy implied, my reach had extended. Much further than I anticipated. I sensed life in all places. A flock of birds, cattle being herded, children staying up past their bedtime, until finally I reached Ferellis.

Five recognizable signatures pulsed. There was no doubt in my mind they were Mira and Belle with their familiars, Talos and Luna, as well as Zeke. I was so relieved I nearly lost concentration and severed my connection with Cammy.

However, I sensed another signature that was much more dreadful and demonic. It pulsed with an energy greater than the cerberus I dealt with in Lotherain. For some reason, it wasn't attacking the city. Instead, it lurked around Ferellis like a jailer patrolling its cage.

"Mistress! Anymore and Cammy will get hurt!" Eileen shook me back to my senses.

My connection with Cammy and the earth snapped. Vessyra's magic that had been empowering me subsided and went dormant once again. Eileen had a hand to Cammy's back to keep her from falling back.

"I had… no idea you could channel so much magic…" Cammy said, wincing.

"Thank you for holding out." I put a hand on my daughter and Eileen's shoulder. "I learned that they're alive. Something… a demon may be stalking them, keeping them from escaping."

"You're going, aren't you?" Eileen asked.

The look on both of their expressions was telling me to leave it to Mira and Belle. I should stay and get some rest since I'd been up nonstop. However, my friends are in danger. The woman I loved was in danger. She was carrying my child after all. It would take a whole lot more than solemn faces to deter me from going.

I refilled my satchel and belt with potions and elixirs, then drank a stamina drought for the road. Rio should be able to get me there in no time.

"Mama, take these. Please come back safe." Cammy presented two fruits grown from her hair.

I put them safely in a container so they wouldn't be crushed in my bag.

"Don't worry," I assured them. "I'm just going to take Rio for a walk and get him fed. We'll be back in no time."

Completed series available on my patreon for as little as 1$ tier - https://www.patreon.com/jamminrabbit

*NEW Ellori foursome with anubians: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49690495

Ellori foursome with harpies: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ero-witch-48583970

Ellori sex with a dragon:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/18-ellori-x-zeke-46264745

Ellori sex with a futa dryad: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ellori-x-futa-43341085

Ellori sex with a minotaur: https://www.patreon.com/posts/surprise-for-ero-41520283

Futa Ellori sex with Mira: https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-3-ero-h-40394146

10