World Maps!
2.4k 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heya~ author here!

I've put a lot of thought into the realm of Verdantia, and it might be challenging to keep track of the countries and lore down the line. That's why I've made this chapter with parchment maps drawn on Inkarnate to hopefully keep things in place. Let me know if you want one for the characters as well or if you like to use the glossary more.

I'll be updating this chapter on an ongoing basis, so make sure to visit this chapter if you get lost :)

Oh, that does note that this chapter might include some spoilers, so continue at your own risk!

 

Map 1

Spoiler

Eplium, also known as The Senere Haven, is a country located within the temperate zones, known for its tranquil villages and picturesque forests. Divided by the imposing silhouette of a colossal mountain range, the country bears witness to the majestic play of sunlight and shadow on its slopes. Eplium is also recognized as one of the world's most peaceful countries.

Koglal, also known as The Land where Forests Unfold, is a country located northwest of Eplium and is also within the temperate zones. While lacking the towering presence of mountains and hills, Koglal compensates with a sprawling canvas of open landscapes, offering unobstructed views of the sky and allowing the forests to stand proud.

Cebloania, also known as The Arctic Peaks, is a country located north of Eplium, where the air carries a crisp chill and the landscape shimmers under a blanket of snow. Cebloania's defining feature is its majestic snow-capped mountains, reaching towards the heavens like ancient sentinels.

Iopruesal, also known as The Jewel of the Western Seas, emerges as an island of unparalleled grandeur, where the whispers of the ocean breeze carry tales of a mighty empire that defies its modest size. They're far ahead of other countries in their seafaring prowess and have created an empire rooted in maritime trade. Iopruesal also houses a collection of sun-kissed islands scattered across the azure expanse of the western seas called the Iopruesan Archipelago.

ImxOvRh.jpeg

[collapse]

 

Map 2

Coming soon :D

 

If you'd like to support me, you can read ahead of time on my Patreon, which includes many, many sexy 18+ illustrations as well

www.patreon.com/squidball

Anyway, squidball out~

42