7. A Taste of Elara III ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
3k 1 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 - A Taste of Elara III


ย 

"What?! Fuck, did she hear us?" I whispered.

"Uh... probably not, though. She has quite impaired hearing, but you need to hide quickly."

I frowned. So much for having sex in peace, although her Aunt's late arrival saved Elara from having me finishing in her anus. Still, I wanted my seed inside the maiden. "Uhh, shit... I'll go under the blanket and you cover me and try to get her to go away."

"Elara, I'm back," sounded her aunt, who came barging into the room. I jumped underneath the covers and held them tightly around myself while Elara turned, covering her nakedness with the bedspread.

"Oh, uh, that was quicker than usual," Elara muttered. She threw a quick glance my way, rolling her eyes, "Sorry, Auntie, I haven't got enough time to make dinner. I was too busy cleaning the room."

"Are you okay? I heard the news. Our savior has finally arrived!"

"Ah, yeah, that's right. But she's not here right now. You should... uhh, give her a break. We don't want her tired before the grand festival tonight," she answered sheepishly.

I could sense the lie in her tone. It was obvious enough. Although luckily, the aunt seemed too happy to notice. But beneath the covers, there was only so much hiding I could do. Her sexy fragrance filled the pocket, and the smell of our recent intercourse tickled my nose, causing the veins on my thick rod to throb intensely, growing rock solid. I couldn't help but lower myself a little until my face was right in front of the dripping gash that begged to be plowed once more. Without warning, I took my index finger and slid it inside, touching her tender core gently.

"Ahh... Shiโ€”! What the hell are you doing?!" she cursed inwardly, not loud enough to make a fuss. Her hips bucked upward, brushing against my cheeks as she twisted. A hiss escaped her clenched lips as I worked my hand and finger deeper and quicker inside her pussy.

"Nothing," I whispered back, this time digging my entire face into her tight and wet mound.

"Hm? What's wrong, honey?"

"U-uh... nothing!" She struggled to maintain her composure, letting out low gasps and heavy breaths. "Just feeling a little under the weather, that's all! So I'd appreciate it if we end the chitchat here, alright?"

I continued eating her sweet cunny out. Her juices coated the roof of my mouth as it lapped up her flow vigorously, relishing her heavenly essence. A soft hum escaped her lips. It wasn't loud enough to sound too suspicious but enough that her aunt wouldn't mistake it for anything else.

"Huh, okay," her aunt's voice softened.

"You should help the villagers. They're preparing a feast, ah... f-for our savior at the moment! Please leave, alright? B-bye!" Elara struggled to stay composed, keeping the volume down as she quickly ended their interaction.

"Alright, sure! See you at night!" her Aunt happily answered and closed the door. A moment later, I peeked and saw that Elara's aunt was gone, taking a different path leading further into the house.

"You stupid idiot! What did you do that?!" She smacked my head.

I smirked. She glared back, but the frustration slowly melted away and was replaced by a beautiful smile.

"Idiot..."

"Hey, at least it felt good, right?" I chuckled. "Now, I still haven't finished yet. We gotta pump that ass."

Her eyelids fluttered softly as she looked away, staring blankly out the window.

"Oh god, look at that beautiful, sexy ass," I murmured, slapping a firm, plump ass cheek while getting back to my position above her. A cute squeak escaped her lips. I could hear her gulping.

"Gosh... That felt surprisingly... good."

I shoved my big rod between her buns, kneading the smoothness of her skin and grinding against it, slapping it over and over. Her hands grasped the headboard tightly. I continued to smack both asscheeks several times as she moaned uncontrollably, moaning and sighing as if we were just making out passionately.

I smiled evilly. "Hold still," I whispered in her ear before reaching for her neck and lightly tugging it back towards me. Elara gasped, tilting her head. I leaned forward until her chin touched my shoulder. Then, I dug my nails deep into her flesh. She trembled violently as if her life depended on it, panting heavily, "Yes!! Right there!! Right...!" Her screams became even louder than before, even drowning the loud slaps of my hips against her skin.

I continued slamming away, pushing back and forth until every drop was released. Finally, a massive stream erupted, filling every inch of her shaved ass with an ocean of white cream. Everywhere was slick. Elara moaned in ecstasy when the sticky mess spurted directly into her gaping orifice. Her muscles tightened around my member, giving one last squeeze, pulling the entirety of my essence out. She convulsed around my cock. Elara's hands clutched the wooden board under her, her nails digging through the hard surface. Her breathing was ragged as she orgasmed harder than I had seen yet. Her muscles clenched my body, desperately seeking comfort.

"Did you just come again?"

A tiny whine escaped her lips and made my ears tingle. A satisfied sigh echoed throughout her chamber.

"Yeah... Just now..."

I grinned victoriously as the last drop fell onto her plump ass cheeks. My balls quaked slightly. There wasn't much cum left, only a couple of small droplets dribbling out of the slit, drizzling onto her flesh.

I panted lightly, lying over her soft form, kissing her gently across her collarbones, neck, and jawline. Elara blushed slightly at the tender action, looking away.

ย 

โ”€ Soul Bind Initiated

โ”€ Would you like to Soul Bind with Elara Aemoira?

ย 

"Yes," I whispered, peppering her forehead with kisses, holding her tightly, protectively.

"Wait, what?" Elara stiffened.

"It's asking if you wanna Soul Bind, Elara."

"Wait, why?"

"Why do you think we fucked in the first place? I wouldn't just ask the first person I see whether they want to have sex or not, though I kinda appeared that way," I explained. "I'm honestly surprised you even said yes without me explaining why, but perhaps sex doesn't feel as good when you know there are ulterior motives?"

"O-oh... I just I was just too horny to control at the moment, haha. Perhaps because I didn't get to finish. And that you've already found out what I was... you know, doing before you landed. But thank you, Ishtar. I've never realized it yet, but I guess another reason that was because I was always a little naughtier than the village standards. Thank you for fulfilling my desires."

"Aww, I pity you. Such as lustful spirit, and you grew up in a place like this."

"It's fine. I had this dildo, and now I have you. But... did you enjoy it? Like, having sex with me. Or was it just for the sake of Soul Binding?"

She had a time holding eye contact after letting go of such an intimate secret.

"Don't worry about it. I enjoyed it. Anyway, I can Soul Bind activates when I cum inside someone. It'll help me grant you the strength that you've always sought."

"What? Really?!" Her eyes brightened immediately.

"Mhm."

Elara inhaled and nodded vigorously. "Okay, I'll Soul Bind."

ย 

โ”€ Soul Bind Complete

โ”€ Elara Aemoira has joined you as an ally.

ย 

The process was complete. My divine spirit integrated into hers.

"This... doesn't hurt, right?"

I laughed and shook my head. I took Elara into my arms. "No, of course not," I said, reassuring her. She nodded, her cheeks reddening. "Ahh, I'm completely beat... I just finished training and then got wrecked by you..." She giggled breathlessly, letting out a cute sigh before hugging her pillow tightly. "Well, thanks for making me feel better. Or worse, haha!"

ย 

If you'd like to support me, you can read ahead of time on my Patreon, which includes many, many sexy 18+ illustrations, including for this chap as well ;)

www.patreon.com/squidball

Anyway, squidball out~

74