6. A Taste of Elara II ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
3.3k 7 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 - A Taste of Elara II


ย 

"Something more fun? What do you mean?" She was puzzled.

I grinned wickedly. My hand rubbed circles on her stomach, brushing across her ribs and lower abdomen. Her skin felt so smooth and warm underneath my touch. The gentle friction of skin on skin sent tingling sparks down my spine, making me shudder and moan as my dick hardened.

"Have you ever tried anal?"

"Anal?"

"Oh," I laughed softly, "you poor naive girl. There are many ways to play, and those involve playing with your ass as well. Like with toys."

She stared at the massive dildo in the corner. I could only imagine the thoughts running through her mind. "Would it hurt?" she asked nervously, sitting back.

"Well, if you've never played there before, then maybe. The pain varies from person to person," I answered calmly. "But if we stretch you properly and prep your body first, you'll love it."

"Is it okay if it hurts though?"

I grinned once again. I wouldn't let her go. Her tight ass would accept my seed soon enough. "Don't worry. I'll stop if it hurts too much. But no matter what, we're going to have fun."

Elara shivered lightly as I crawled closer. My hands slowly stroked her slender thighs, inching upwards until they cupped both cheeks of her ass. They felt soft to the touch. Very nice, indeed.

My eyes traveled down and locked on the crevasse between them. It was perfectly shaved and smooth. The little strip of hair over her nether region had been waxed off recently, making the smooth surface glisten in the light. Even after her climax, her inner folds were still damp. My thumbs hooked underneath her cheeks, spreading them apart as wide as possible. "And such a tight asshole," I chuckled, pressing a single finger against the sphincter.

"Ah... That's kinda... naughty, you know?"

"Hey," I smirked, "we are both horny ladies looking for an intense session, so why don't we go all the way? Aren't you curious as to how it would feel? Pleasure can be painful sometimes. However, it won't be painful for you, sweetheart. We'll just need some preparations, alright? Are you comfortable with that?"

She nodded slowly, biting her lip as my hand slid downwards and wrapped itself around my thick, meaty rod, pumping the full length as precum spurted out and leaked over the shaft, coating it fully.

I slowly inserted two fingers deep inside her tight anus, feeling the ridges and grooves. Slowly, she loosened, accommodating my large digit inside her asshole. After that, I added another finger.

"How does it feel?"

"Hmmm. Pretty good."

"Excellent," I hummed and started stroking myself. The hand gripping my erection rubbed the head, smearing it in a mix of pre-cum and vaginal fluid from earlier.

When I was sure her hole had relaxed enough, I pressed myself against her entrance, circling around. The tip touched and slipped past the outer ring, stretching it slightly. A quiet whimper left her mouth as my cock forced its way inside, sinking deeper into her tight cavity. My hips bucked automatically, driving me further and deeper. She groaned. It didn't sound like pain, though, merely pleasure. "Hngh! Ughn!! Shit! Fuck me, Ishtar!"

Inch after inch entered until my crotch touched hers. Sweat had formed on my skin. "A-alright. Are you ready, baby?"

"Yes... mmmm," she moaned, gripping my arm tightly.

With a few rapid strokes, my shaft plunged in and out of her ass. I couldn't believe it. I was really fucking this hot babe's butt right now. It was incredible how it fits my giant dick like a glove. Elara screamed in bliss when I bottomed out inside her ass, filling her completely. My cock pumped in and out relentlessly, pushing deeply into the deepest depths of her rear end.

"Ahh~! Ahh~!" Her cries grew louder and louder with every thrust. I reached forward and fondled her tits, pulling and squeezing them hard. A tiny yelp escaped my lips, but it soon turned into a desperate wail as I rammed inside her harder and faster than before, pounding my balls against her body and spanking her ass cheeks.

Our titties jiggled to the rhythm. "So good, so good, so good~!" she cried out, closing her eyes tightly while rocking her hips along with the pumping motion of our joined bodies.

Finally, my dick went as deep as it could, pushing all the way into its limit. A moment later, it slid out of her, leaving an empty hole for a second. As soon as it was fully out, I immediately reinserted, sliding all the way to the hilt and causing the woman beneath me to grunt and whimper.

"Mhhhmm!!! Y-yesss!!! Keep going!"

Her ass twitched, contracting around me tightly as my cock continued to slide in and out, faster, harder. My balls smacked loudly against her skin, and she felt every inch. I couldn't believe she hadn't complained at all. No one would survive the thrusting of getting hammered without a lot of preparation beforehand, but here she was. My dick throbbed intensely within its confines, preparing to burst at any moment, pumping powerfully as I moved faster and rougher than ever before.

Elara clutched my arms firmly, holding them close, keeping them together. She pressed her breasts hard against mine. Her nipples stood erect, poking and rubbing against mine, teasing the sensitive area between my buds. Our gasps and grunts merged and flowed. "Please!! I-It's coming!! I'm... wait..."

"What's wrong?" Elara groaned, sounding genuinely concerned for me. "Why'd you stop there?"

"I hear someone..."

Her eyes widened as she strained to hear anything beyond our heavy breathing. After a moment of silence, her cheeks flushed crimson. "Shit, it's my aunt! She's probably home!"

ย 

Hey, quick question for you all: Would you be interested in a more slow-burn romantic relationship with our protagonist? So far, the harem members were super quick to fall for her, and I'd probably want to slow it down a little bit since I don't want too big of a harem either, especially if the story's gonna last. Please let me know :)

Anyway, if you'd like to support me, you can read ahead of time on my Patreon, which includes many, many sexy 18+ illustrations as well ;)

www.patreon.com/squidball

Anyway, squidball out~

73