13. First Threesome II ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
2k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

13. First Threesome II


ย 

I decided it was Torina's turn to experience my enormous girlcock.

Before anything, however, the two women got off the bed and started sucking my member together. Both worked diligently on cleaning up the remnants of our recent mind-blowing orgasm. I didn't understand why, but they were super turned on by the way I ejaculated.

When they finally finished cleaning, they settled back and waited patiently for me to act.

Torina lay on the mattress with her head near the footboard, facing away from me. She wiggled her butt invitingly, giggling softly as she glanced at me over her shoulder. "C'mon, don't tell me your cock doesn't want another hole?"

I stood tall between her spread legs, which were parted wide and invitingly. "If you think my cock could satisfy your insatiable appetite, then who am I to deny you a second course?"

I lifted her up and spun around, setting her gently on the bed on her knees, prostrating her sexy butt right there in front of my towering member. Her asshole shone pink in the moonlight. I bent over, placing one hand firmly around my throbbing dick and holding it upright.

She cooed softly as the tip touched her asshole, sliding the wet flesh up and down along the rim. "Yeah! Yeah! Give it to me!" she whined.

Without wasting any further time, I positioned myself and thrust straight inside, plunging through her sphincter like a battering ram, my whole shaft vanishing from sight within the space between her legs.

"Nnngg!! Fuckkk, I could eat this ass alllll day, Tori," I groaned, grabbing her juicy asscheeks and spreading them apart, revealing her deepest depths. I pumped my cock deep and fast, driving into her so forcefully that my heavy testicles smacked into her swollen clit, sending pleasurable shudders coursing through her whole body.

As my dick reamed into the depths of her bowels, she whimpered quietly and bucked her hips rhythmically, eagerly welcoming the onslaught. I pulled it out, altering between her anus and pussy. Her tight, virgin hole tightened around my girthy cock stuffed inside. When I reached all the way to her womb, my massive bulge dug deep inside, and Torina trembled slightly as I penetrated even deeper.

"Ungh! Damn it, Torina..." I grunted. I thrust forward again, penetrating her so hard and deep that she screeched. Her entire body was flushed, hot, sweating, shaking with pleasure as she threw her hips back, desperately trying to swallow me inside her.

My hands moved to her breasts and groped them roughly, squeezing tightly and massaging the firm globes aggressively. While simultaneously bouncing her ass on my shaft, her large tits swayed violently, smacking into me repeatedly while my fingers explored her hardened nipples.

Elara wasn't completely finished, either. She hooked her legs around my waist, rubbing her moist, juicy, silky soft cunt against my back. Her breasts pressed against my neck as she leaned forward. She kissed the back of my shoulder blade and whispered seductively into my ear, "Do you mind eating me out?"

"No complaints at all," I answered between grunts. My body jolted forward every time I sunk inside Torina, pushing me deeper into her velvety embrace.

Her nails clawed at the skin on my arms, gripping me desperately. "I need your cum, Ishta, now!" she demanded. "Hurry up, baby. Cum!"

Her beautiful emerald eyes gleamed brightly with desire, shining lustfully through the dim lighting. Our movements grew increasingly violent as the intensity between us peaked. Every nerve ending seemed to vibrate simultaneously, causing goosebumps to erupt across her skin. "Fuckkk, yes!" I hissed.

"God, please, fuck me harder..." she cried. "I can't hold out anymore."

In response, I slapped her ass cheek harshly. She flinched and moaned loudly as pain spread throughout her backside before being overcome with pleasure. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks, growing darker the longer I looked.

With Elara by my side, I quickly burrowed my face between her creamy thighs, sniffing her pussy hungrily, taking deep inhales as her delicious fragrance filled my nostrils. She sighed softly as my hot tongue trailed upward from her lower lips and licked up to her clit, darting back and forth between her slit. As soon as it reached her clit, she let out a low groan, pushing forward slightly.

"Aww, yeeaaah. Fuck, Ishtar," Elara gasped breathlessly, closing her eyes and tilting her head backward. Her hair flung back from her face, revealing her beautiful features, including her rosy lips and sparkling emerald eyes. She looked incredibly erotic.

"Ah-ahn, Toriniiiii~! Clamp harder on my dick with those beautiful pussy lips."

She didn't reply. Instead, she gripped me even tighter with her inner walls and clenched harder. Her teeth bit into her bottom lip as her body writhed against mine.

"FUCK! AAAAAHH!"

I couldn't control myself anymore. My climax hit unexpectedly hard, exploding throughout my balls, forcing me to empty the last drop into her. Torina's spine arched involuntarily; she was panting loudly. Even with my cock buried completely inside her body, I could feel her inner walls contracting violently as her muscles spasmed uncontrollably. "ISHHH-ISHTAARR!!"

More and more cum flooded into her womb, and she screamed blissfully, losing herself as a string of ecstatic expressions left her mouth. She bucked her hips frantically until she completely collapsed onto the bed, leaving only her bare ass exposed to me, still attached to my waist. I held onto her plump cheeks, supporting her weight completely.

Elara shivered. The sounds escaping Torina's mouth were really exciting for her. She bent down toward my ear, licking it lasciviously, and whispered naughty things to me. "She looks so happy now," she purred softly.

"Ahaha, she sure does," I panted, my fingers finding their way inside Elara's dripping folds, beginning to fingerfuck her. "Ah, that's hot~."

I sat up straight and watched closely as Torina's climax kept on going, seemingly unending. Her legs were still shaking uncontrollably, twitching occasionally from the constant flow of electricity rippling through her nervous system. However, despite the violent spasms, she never opened her eyes. Instead, her mouth remained slack, moaning, whimpering, mumbling unintelligible words while gasping for breath, seemingly unconscious.

"Wow. You fucked the life right out of her," Elara mused, returning the favor by squeezing the base of my still stiff and hard girlcock, tugging and palming me while her free hand held her steady in place.

"Mmm... thanks," I hummed absent-mindedly, too busy watching her snatch, stretching and enveloping me."

"Ah-blah-aaaahhh," Torina drooled, still shivering, as my fat load swirled around her womb.

"Are you okay?" Elara asked gently, sounding concerned. "You seem kind of... distant. Something the matter?"

"...Maybe I should start calling you Goddess rather than Ishtar. Aah~!" Torina suddenly awoke, having already come to her senses. She sat up, rubbing her forehead groggily. Her lips curled into a satisfied grin as closed her eyes, lost in the aftermath of her recent orgasm. After a couple of seconds of silence, she opened her eyes and gazed directly at me. "That was amazing," she said simply.

"Wasn't it?" I responded.

"Totally," Torina replied.

"Sure is, mmmm..."

ย 

โ”€ Soul Bind Initiated

โ”€ Would you like to Soul Bind with Torina Heartwood?

ย 

"Soul Bind? What's that?" Torina asked.

"Ah, I forgot to explain. When I cum in someone new, we can Soul Bind. It basically allows me to grant you strength."

"If it makes me closer to you, then I'll gladly say yes," Torina said.

"Absolutely!"

ย 

โ”€ Soul Bind Complete

โ”€ Torina Heartwood has joined you as an ally.

The three of us spent the night huddled together beneath a blanket. Our naked flesh pressed against one another. The warmth emanating from their bodies relaxed my entire body and spirit, filling me with tranquility. Eventually, my eyelids began to flutter shut, and the sounds around me became more distant until all that remained were the muffled breaths coming from Torina and Elara's sleeping forms.

ย 

Thanks for reading, as always!

If you'd like to support me, you can read ahead of time on my Patreon, which includes many, many sexy 18+ illustrations too!

www.patreon.com/squidball

squidball out~

28